Chelsy & Harry Relationship Speculation Part (do we need another) 3

Started by WOW, June 18, 2011, 05:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisiana Lady

....I totally AGREE psm about games and possible even protesting TOO MUCH from BOTH of them,  as each have made "public" remarks for the other to hear that they "are single"............Sooooooooooo,  I guess Chelsy called and asked hey Harry,  please come pick me up with your security guards and let's ride together to the concert!...My Mercedes is down and I don't have a ride or a way to travel with all my A-List friends or even a cab and off he goes to pick up his recent ex????....not something that I could or would do, ... but I still stand by that what we read, hear and that is re-printed with a tantelizing twist is news selling journalism that probably has a small tad of  re-worded actuality,  but VERY far from the REAL and HONEST truth....They suspect they are taking a different approach to their relationship, especially with his possible deployment and her up-coming law career....Only time will tell but this is better than our USA soap operas!!!!!!!!!!......In all sincerity I do wish them both the best for their futures, which I truly include each other for a very long time if not forever !!!

mihrocha

No, Harry was not partying with Sam, she told that she has just a brief talk and she meet him and Beatrice. It's Daily Star!!Harry left the club (the girl who took a picture of Harry with the Glee cast and Chace) with them, he was not 'partying' with Sam ¬¬ But them, I don't think Chelsy was there.. I think K.N is very better than this reporters from Daily Star, she would have posted that. Anyone sound familiar that Harry was partying with Mattew Morrison, the same one Chelsy and her friends were partying and going to the concert ??

sillyjobug

^This board will probably remain until the press stops publishing things about Chelsy. Or at least until there's a definite, seirous new girlfriend to replace her board with!

I have trouble believing that Harry said all that to a reporter, but I suppose one could've overheard an actual conversation. Although I am glad to see that he apparently doesn't like The Only Way Is Essex. That was horrible to think he'd like that bird. Ick! Say what you will about Chelsy, but she's nowhere near as bad as that!
Harryite #0094   

sandy

I wouldn't remove the Chelsy board...yet. I don't think these two are very predictable. I think it remains to be seen if Harry really said this and if he did, is thus just a ruse or is he going to have another on/off session with her. It all remains to be seen.

WOW

Quote from: pinkpearls on June 26, 2011, 01:31:07 AM
Quote from: mihrocha on June 26, 2011, 01:01:19 AM
Yes, maybe you're right, but considering that he seems to be really busy, and he said that he will probably take some vacation, he probably wants some time (one week or two) to relax, and not to work...

I can't find the article, but I remember that April was the actual anniversary, and Harry couldn't celebrate because of his brother's wedding. Instead, the report said he was planning something later in the summer.

I don't think a visit to Lesotho is "work" to him.

But if they are over or not dating right now why would he plan to do something for their anniversary later? And I thought he did go to Botswana a week or so before the wedding and Chesly was there with him?

I realize that PH is very busy BUT, if he wanted him and Chelsy to work he would find a way. To me this indicates that although they dated on and off for 6 years he doesn't want to be with her anymore. Busy people all over the world find time for relationships if people want to make things work they find a way to make it happen. To me when he says I'm just too busy with work that I don't have time to date or watch tv I think its a nice way to say, I really want my freedom and don't want to be committed to Chelsy.

Good for him for being honest if this is true.  Everything is on the table now and people won't be saying oh look he's "cheating" on Chelsy when he's talking to another girl.

wannable

:nod: :thumbsup:  I said something similar at Prince Harry's board. 

pinkpearls

Quote from: WOW on June 26, 2011, 09:12:31 PM
Quote from: pinkpearls on June 26, 2011, 01:31:07 AM
Quote from: mihrocha on June 26, 2011, 01:01:19 AM
Yes, maybe you're right, but considering that he seems to be really busy, and he said that he will probably take some vacation, he probably wants some time (one week or two) to relax, and not to work...

I can't find the article, but I remember that April was the actual anniversary, and Harry couldn't celebrate because of his brother's wedding. Instead, the report said he was planning something later in the summer.

I don't think a visit to Lesotho is "work" to him.

But if they are over or not dating right now why would he plan to do something for their anniversary later? And I thought he did go to Botswana a week or so before the wedding and Chesly was there with him?

I realize that PH is very busy BUT, if he wanted him and Chelsy to work he would find a way. To me this indicates that although they dated on and off for 6 years he doesn't want to be with her anymore. Busy people all over the world find time for relationships if people want to make things work they find a way to make it happen. To me when he says I'm just too busy with work that I don't have time to date or watch tv I think its a nice way to say, I really want my freedom and don't want to be committed to Chelsy.

Good for him for being honest if this is true.  Everything is on the table now and people won't be saying oh look he's "cheating" on Chelsy when he's talking to another girl.

Apologies for the confusion - the spring anniversary was for Sentebale, and he wanted to do something special for the occasion, but then his brother planned an April wedding & Harry couldn't. There was an article about this maybe December/Janurary. I can't find.

My point was that perhaps Harry wants to visit LESOTHO in August to mark the occasion of the anniversary. The article that I mentioned, did say something about Harry would mark the occasion later in the summer. So, perhaps instead of the anniversary party the article alluded to, harry will make a trip to Lesotho.

I do not think his trip to SA has ANYTHING to do with Chelsy at all.

megaroozle

Urgh These two....
:rant: :doh: :gaah: :ugh: :rant1:
I think I have adequately sumed up my current feelings about these two....I am now going to drink some wine  :partaay:

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

WOW

Okay so i have this book called "The Secret Language of Relationships". It's really cool if you like "astrology" type stuff, of course I always take anything like this with a grain (or sometimes more ;)) of salt. The book basically breaks astrological signs down by 4 parts. Your not just a "Libra" but a Libra 1, II, III, IV or a cusp.  I find it really interesting. It also allows you to look up and compare relationships, not just romantic but of your mother, brother, sister, friend or whoever.

So I recently looked up what it said about Harry's (9/15) and Chelsy's (10/13)  bdays and wanted to share with you what it said about it as it may provide some insight into why they can't or choose not to make it work anymore.

Harry is the week of the Literalist and his personality strength's are that he is composed, nurturing and capable. His personality weakness's are that he is sensationalistic, judgmental and ruthless.

Chelsy's personality strength's are: worldly, hard-driving and knowledgeable. Personality weakness's: unheeding, blaming and overconfident.

Together they are best at friendship. Which may be why we will continue to see them together even after the "break-up".

As a couple they were: relaxed, considerate and entertaining. Their weakness's as a couple were that they were too perfectionist, alienating and overexpectant.

This is the write up that the book says about what a relationship with these to personality types would be like:
Social feelings generally predominate in this combination, which focuses on making daily interactions more pleasurable and rewarding. It makes for a relaxed relationship that aims for peace and harmony. It is by no means dull, and it has a demanding side that asks its partners to do their best at all times, but the basic setup here rarely allows those demands to become unreasonable or stressful. In fact, the relationship's highest values seem to be consideration and kindness.

The relationship is at its most demanding in marrage. Usually powered by the insistence of Virgo III's and the large presence of Linbra III's, this couple is a force to be reckoned with in any social or family context. Their children will get attention and respect from both of them although Libra III's can seldom supply much nurturing energy as their Virgo III partners. As parents these two may also err in having too high expectations of their children.

Friendships and love affairs in this combination are more relaxed. Humor is important here, but it tends to be directed toward other people; the relationship takes itself a wee bit seriously at times. Activities of all types attract this pair, but they are particularity interested in entertainment and self-imporovement.A tendency to extreme, even fanatical involvements in programs of with loss, fitness training and health should be watched and avoided.

1234luv

i kinda don't believe in astrology. but i've gotten into MBTI(Myers-Briggs Type Indicator), which is a psychological way of looking at personality. i learned about it from my psychology class. i've typed harry as an ExTP (x meaning i don't really know what goes there), but this type as far as i know is suppose to be a mischevious person who likes action and is outgoing. i think chelsy is an ESFP, someone who is known as the "performer" and a lot of hollywood girls like jessica alba, paris hilton, goldie hawn etc (someone who is known more for their "hot bod" than their talent) have this personality type.
princess diana was really into MBTI, she was a self claimed INFP.

wannable

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 02:34:13 PM
Quote from: wannabe on July 02, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
Good for Harry (and Florence) apparently both were very much single for a very much long time.

I do hope, since the press previous to the 100% single statement, Chelsy Davy is completely fine about this new chapter in Prince Harry's life.
I think H and C even though not good together were still going through the painful breakup process until very recently. They both are probably still trying to get on with it. Good for both of them :)

I also have my doubts about that, I didn't see any sad, anguish, lost, doubts in Prince Harry's since the past few years, as I said.  A disregard, going out  with other ladies, even when he was allegedly in an 'on' relationship with Chelsy.  To me their 'painful' breakup process happened 2008 - a lot of time to heal has gone by IMO. 

psm

^ You may be right about 2008. Since then their relationship seems have gotten more volatile and they have spent little time together, both figuratively and literally.

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 01:15:19 PM
That's what funny to me. Just cause he's been seen (by witness's) staying at Flee's once their supposedly in this "relationship". It didn't take Flee very long to "give in", I'm not sure I want Harry with a girl like that either. He's just having fun.

Wasn't Chelsy the same way, "giving in" right after meeting up with Harry.

They are adults. I don't see anything wrong with sleeping on the first date. Also didn't Chelsy has allegedly taken Harry to the "loo" in public outings? I mean, whatever works for them...

WOW

Sure they are adults, whatever floats their boats! But a lasting relationship has to be built on more than just lust. Seeing how him and C didn't work and that's how they started out, I seriously doubt this "new relationship" will amount to much, imo :) He's taken so many different girls home with him I think maybe that's how he thinks relationships start. A lot of people apparently think that way now adays.

wannable

I think people forget that since 2008 Harry has done many vacations and free weekend times sans Chelsy. The information, I think can still be found in the RIF.

Since then, they haven't had much quality time together.  :shrug:

WOW

His facebook up until recently had a pic of him, Chel and Shaun on it. Why have that as your profile pic if you were over someone?

Topazchai

I did checked his facebook but don't see any new changes.  It showed his back in light blue shirt and girl besides him.  I tried to insert picture on here but don't know how.  Is that the link you talk about below? 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690300082

Harryite #139 (#12-008)

WOW

Topazchai

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 03:39:45 PM
His facebook up until recently had a pic of him, Chel and Shaun on it. Why have that as your profile pic if you were over someone?

I looked again but didn't find those pix you described.  Why I can't see it?  Bugger!
Harryite #139 (#12-008)

pinkpearls

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 03:39:45 PM

I think he was too busy playing with Flee to play with his FB.

WOW

You're a bugger! I don't think that was it, I'm sure Harry's on FB pretty regularly I think they were still on friendly terms and he left it on as his fb until recently.

chavita

Judging by everything we have been seeing and reading, Harry and Chelsy ended their relationship right before she went on her trip... Maybe those pics we saw of Harry leaving her home were taken after long talks and conversations about their relationship, just my opinion...
Harryite #0009

yvonne

i so love cherry, so i hope that they are still together! they met spring 2004 photographed together november of same yr. their relatioship had ups and downs 'til present, but both look really in love when vacationing together! and there were a lot of vacations! 7yrs is a long time to just throw away that fast! i do believe that they still love each other!   TEAM CHERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!