Chelsy attends wimbledon

Started by pinkpearls, June 29, 2011, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szabo

QuoteIt didn't take Flee very long to "give in", I'm not sure I want Harry with a girl like that either. He's just having fun.

It takes two to tango.

WOW

Yes, but a guy is a guy. I know that people think that's sexist or whatever but women hold the "key" to letting things happen ;)

wannable

Good for Harry (and Florence) apparently both were very much single for a very much long time.

I do hope, since the press previous to the 100% single statement, Chelsy Davy is completely fine about this new chapter in Prince Harry's life.

Ben

Chelsy looks lovely. Hope she enjoyed it, boy is she lucky getting to watch such a class player in Djokovic. Also, I noticed that Harry has been linked with yet another woman!

WOW

Quote from: wannabe on July 02, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
Good for Harry (and Florence) apparently both were very much single for a very much long time.

I do hope, since the press previous to the 100% single statement, Chelsy Davy is completely fine about this new chapter in Prince Harry's life.
I think H and C even though not good together were still going through the painful breakup process until very recently. They both are probably still trying to get on with it. Good for both of them :)

SophieChloe

Quote from: Ben on July 02, 2011, 02:20:45 PM
Chelsy looks lovely. Hope she enjoyed it, boy is she lucky getting to watch such a class player in Djokovic. Also, I noticed that Harry has been linked with yet another woman!
Yes, she does look lovely, I agree.  She is young, fresh and carefree - good for her  :clap:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Orchid

I'm somewhat late participating in this thread! I don't venture in here too much, although after reading this and a few other threads I don't know why - the psychology of blasting Chesly is absolutely fascinating to observe!!.....

I must say I love Chesly's outfit. A great combination of dress, jacket and shoes.  Have the press reported the designer of that dress? - I wouldn't mind getting one myself!  I notice Beatrice wore the same/similar dress too.  Appears to be very popular and I can see why.

In terms of Chesly's appearance at Wimbledon, she was either just enjoying a day out without ulterior motives, or, she was "doing a Kate" after her 2007 breakup from William: courting the press publicly with a male companion, great smile and sassy dress to send a message to the public and Harry.  It may be a mix but I'm inclined to think it was the former - after all, the tournament had a star list of competitors and it's not hard see the draw of going to watch the power and skill of Nadal, Djokovic, Murray and Federer on court!
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil