Chelsy attends wimbledon

Started by pinkpearls, June 29, 2011, 02:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anitalalala

Shes been there before actually with friends...i dont think its typical maybe shes been there and enjoyed it...

If the rumors are correct...the split happened a long time ago..it took sometime for her to apear at some event...she have been other places before this and not necessarilly high profile events..
I believe that if it was the case of her showing herself she would have done much earlier...
Unless things are not as the rumors reports it to be...

who knows....

leogirl

Um, guys, she is from Zimbabwe. Why would she randomly be hanging around England, especially if she broke up with Harry months ago? There'd be no reason for her to be going out. And a lot of people went to Wimbledon, including American actresses. It's not surprising that a young rich girl like Chelsy would stop by.

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

WOW

Wooh that pic shows she got some major wringles going on  :o

Riss

I think Chelsy is a very very pretty girl.... in that pic she was just smiling, that's why she has some major wringles...

Lothwen

^You do get wrinkles around the eyes when you smile, but she shouldn't have that many, and she's never had that many before
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

pinkpearls

anitalalala

I honestlly just cant see her skin so diferent...maybe is just me but i honestlly dont  :lol: :lol:
Many people have theyre skin like this when they smile its pretty normal...its bad when even not smiling its there to be seen...
anyway even she has it or not people get older eventually and she does have a historic of sunbathing and smoking and drinking and partying...i believe that based on that her skin looks pretty well actually... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway i dont see her that diferent..pesonally... :lol:

wannable

Quote from: Lothwen on June 30, 2011, 01:51:11 PM
^You do get wrinkles around the eyes when you smile, but she shouldn't have that many, and she's never had that many before

Sun, fags and alcohol take its toll.  I read she was downing pimms @ the Wimbledon.  Not that she shouldn't have fun, but can't she bring the alcohol intake down to a few notches.

Lothwen

When I broke up with my boyfriend I started drinking a lot too (out of celebration-he always had something to say if I had a drink during our relationship, so I was enjoying my freedom) but after a couple of weeks I decided that it was taking it's toll, and I cut back.  I still enjoy myself, and I still go out, but Chelsy really needs to cut back on the drinking and smoking and tanning.  I am 28 years old, and people mistake me for 19/20 all the time.
Harryite 12-005

wannable

^  :hug: :flower:

When my ex and I split, I went surfing (a lot) to talk with God. I did a lot of walking on the water  :hehe:

ETA, ^That sounded so forest gump  :random18:

Lothwen

^I did everything that my ex frowned upon-drinking, eating fast food, staying out late with friends, I smoked a ciggarette (one puff, and it was disgusting) and hooked up with somebody who was not a boyfriend and never would be. 

But back on topic (sorry, I got sidetracked there)  and Chesly may  be from Zimbawee, but she attended school in England, and has many friends in England, so it's not unfeasible that she would attened Wimbledon.  I don't know if she likes tennis, but I've been to sporting events before where I didn't care about the game, but I liked the crowd I was with. (Giants/Dogers games, I'm looking at you :lol:)
Harryite 12-005

wannable

QuoteI did everything that my ex frowned upon

:hug: :flower:  Same Here :laugh:  ;)

shay

:hi:I can't decide if this is a statement by Chelsy of "I'm doing just fine thank you very much" or she was just going out with friends.  I do think she looks well nice but not like she is especially trying to garner attention.Chelsy looks so much better when a smile is lighting up her face!
If this is truly the end for Harry and Chelsy than I hope she will be dignified about the final fare the well.
These pictures would be a good example of that.

yvonne

Quote from: megaroozle on June 29, 2011, 05:19:45 PM
Doe anyone know who the chap she is there with....

i believe the guy is julz erligh who is harry's friend!

someonewholovesharry

Yes, it's Viscount Julian (known as Julz) Erleigh.
And James Rotchild. And on one of the photos his girlfriend Astrid Harbord.
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Lothwen

Quote from: wannabe on June 30, 2011, 06:01:51 PM
^  :hug: :flower:

When my ex and I split, I went surfing (a lot) to talk with God. I did a lot of walking on the water  :hehe:

ETA, ^That sounded so forest gump  :random18:
Quote from: wannabe on June 30, 2011, 06:23:58 PM
QuoteI did everything that my ex frowned upon

:hug: :flower:  Same Here :laugh:  ;)

your ex disapproved of Jesus? :hmm:
Harryite 12-005

wannable

He was too busy, frowned I spent much time at the beach.

Back on topic now ;)

MissComplexSimplicity

I think she looks lovely. It's amazing what a smile can do...I'm not used to seeing her smiling in so many pics :o
"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

yvonne

Quote from: MissComplexSimplicity on July 01, 2011, 06:00:26 PM
I think she looks lovely. It's amazing what a smile can do...I'm not used to seeing her smiling in so many pics :o

yes, she is lovely! she's smiling and having fun w/ friends and i'm happy for her! come sept.she'll take her place at a&o law firm for her solicitor internship and i heard she'll be paid between 75-80thou/year on the 1st year! best of luck to chelsy! i do believe she's a good girl w/ great ambitions! still wish for a harry and chelsy reconcillation![if ever they really split} lol

pinkpearls

Quote from: yvonne on July 02, 2011, 06:19:50 AM
Quote from: MissComplexSimplicity on July 01, 2011, 06:00:26 PM

yes, she is lovely! she's smiling and having fun w/ friends and i'm happy for her! come sept.she'll take her place at a&o law firm for her solicitor internship and i heard she'll be paid between 75-80thou/year on the 1st year! best of luck to chelsy! i do believe she's a good girl w/ great ambitions! still wish for a harry and chelsy reconcillation![if ever they really split} lol

#1 - She will NOT be an intern at A&O in the fall. 100% guarenteed she will NOT.

#2 - If you deny that H&C broke up, you are calling Harry a liar and a cheater. He's sleeping with Flee. I suppose he's spending the night at her house playing Scrabble?

anitalalala

I think noone know for sure that they have broke up...i dont and i prefer to keep my opinion open about it...
Now saying with pride that harry has slept with this girl doenst sound good fro both actually...it may be a proof but doesnt make it look good and actually makes it sounds more like one night only...Its really sad that chels get condem for many silly things like smoking, drinking, walking around london dressed in very bad clothes to impress hary coz yeah thats all she could possibilly do...
While harrys aparent new affair of one night...actually is amazing coz shes has modelled in lingerie,has some lienage, is rich, have already dated some other famous guys and yeah have slept with prince harry...aparentlly

Seriouslly i dont know if they broke up but as i said if they did this time things looks diferent...bioth seemed to have changed theyre ways of behaving with media....especially harry..i dont deny thay they could have broke up especially looking at the leasted news...but maybe aanything is possible..a pic of him and this girl at a concert proves nothing...Is the same as claiming hat george percy and pippa are a couple simply coz they were seeing toguether...Theres always a possibility but its not for sure...
If its true that harry and chels are no longer a couple..i believe that its for sure then...and i totally disagree that chels would be actually trying to get him back..she seems to be living her life and in a vey low profile actually...wich is not her style...and sugest that or she changed for real...or shes actually trying to keep a low profile for some other reason...

Whatever has happenend and whatever will happen only time wil tell for sure...
But definatelly i cant see any proofs of chels trying to get harry back neither harry dating this girl....thats for sure..at least until now...

pinkpearls

WOW

That's what funny to me. Just cause he's been seen (by witness's) staying at Flee's once their supposedly in this "relationship". It didn't take Flee very long to "give in", I'm not sure I want Harry with a girl like that either. He's just having fun.