Chelsy & Harry Relationship Speculation Part (do we need another) 3

Started by WOW, June 18, 2011, 05:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fleur

englishrose

I really like Chelsy,because as for me she is cool,and I also like Harry!I hope that they'll be together and he will marry her as soon as possible!!!

chavita

Quote from: yvonne on July 05, 2011, 05:52:17 PM
i so love cherry, so i hope that they are still together! they met spring 2004 photographed together november of same yr. their relatioship had ups and downs 'til present, but both look really in love when vacationing together! and there were a lot of vacations! 7yrs is a long time to just throw away that fast! i do believe that they still love each other!   TEAM CHERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!

Harry and Chelsy don't look half as in love as they used to. Seems that they have been trying to make it work too hard, which is not bad, but you get to a point in which you have to decide whats the best for each one and if necessary move on and be happy. Some people are just not meant to be together.
Harryite #0009

pinkpearls

They used to look "in like" and "in lust" but never "in love."

mihrocha

No, for me they looked very much in love. But now, I think they lost some king of magic that they got, maybe 'cause we don't see more pictures of them, maybe this on-off thing.

yvonne

Quote from: chavita on July 06, 2011, 07:36:05 PM
i so love cherry, so i hope that they are still together! they met spring 2004 photographed together november of same yr. their relatioship had ups and downs 'til present, but both look really in love when vacationing together! and there were a lot of vacations! 7yrs is a long time to just throw away that fast! i do believe that they still love each other!   TEAM CHERRY ALL THE WAY!!!!

Harry and Chelsy don't look half as in love as they used to. Seems that they have been trying to make it work too hard, which is not bad, but you get to a point in which you have to decide whats the best for each one and if necessary move on and be happy. Some people are just not meant to be together.

we see what we want to see; we believe what we wants to believe b/c of our own expectations! i've been a fan of harry and chelsy since 2006! i've been in love before several times; and i know the look of ppl in love! also the only ppl who knows whats best for them is themselves! not you nor i !
Quote from: chavita on July 06, 2011, 07:36:05 PM

chavita

Yvonne, I used to be a fan of this couple. But now I think, whatever is best for them is the best way to go and if moving on is the best choice then so be it.

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 07, 2011, 01:02:24 AM
They used to look "in like" and "in lust" but never "in love."

There are some sweet and very cute pics of them that showed a very much in love couple.
Harryite #0009

pinkpearls

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: psm on June 26, 2011, 03:37:58 AM
^ If they are trying to give a false impression, why arrive together at the first place.

If you arrive together, knowing it will be on the press, why go to the trouble of spending the whole time apart? Why not not arrive together? Is it hard for them to arrive separately?

I don't know. Either they are playing a silly game, with these not very well planned diversions and Harry's on the record statement of being "100% single" (but closing the door to possible relationships too), he doth protest too much... Or they are really two exes, who are on friendly terms, with or without benefits... Harry wants to be single and play the field. I can imagine Chelsy being upset with that decision, since her last four years were planned around Harry, so are her future career plans.

yeah i am about to say the same , so i really agree with you  :shrug:

pinkpearls

According to Perez Hilton, (reliable, I know) Harry & Chelsy have reunited & are spending 2 weeks alone in Africa together. I would post the link but it's censored.

fleur

QuoteHere's what a source had to say about the two:

"Chelsy & Harry are going on holiday in S. Africa later this year. Harry is planning on meeting up with her in Cape Town and they want to spend a good couple of weeks together traveling"

Perezhilton.com

I doubt he would have that much time for traveling a couple of weeks.Its seems he got his information from intouch weekly .I don't believe it.

Georgiana

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 07, 2011, 11:30:58 AM
According to Perez Hilton, (reliable, I know) Harry & Chelsy have reunited & are spending 2 weeks alone in Africa together. I would post the link but it's censored.

So what happened to Flea then?
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

pinkpearls

Perez Hilton linked to In Touch, but there was no mention of Harry or Chelsy on In Touch's website, so it could in print only or it could be an old story he thought was new. "H&C on holiday in SA for 2 weeks" is an almost annual summer story...

fleur

I think it was an old story aswell , Intouch is apparantly claiming that Angelina is going after justin theroux ( jennifer aniston new man)   :hehe: How do they come up with these things  :hehe:

wannable

They (In Touch) get away with a lot, their German head office gets the defamation/libel bills though.

brittanylala

^ That's the thing, Yvonne. Too much vacationing and not enough time spent in the same city trying to make it work. But the time they did spend in the same city together usually lead to a break-up. Make of that what you will.

Don't believe anything from Perez or Us Weekly. Not even People magazine. They don't have any reliable information about the British royals.

pinkpearls

If Chelsy DOES reunite with Harry, how could anyone have any respect for her? She should walk away with a little dignity in tact.  But, doubt she'll do that!

wannable

As I said in the other thread/Harry's board, I hope her parents and immediate family intervene. 

pinkpearls

I remember reading one break up article that said her mom was encouraging her to reunite with Harry. Bev was a runner up in a beauty pagant, she wants her daughter to snag the prince, no matter how he treats her! I don't expect her parents to discourage her from reuniting with Harry.

OceanSoul

Quote from: pinkpearls on July 07, 2011, 02:03:33 PM
If Chelsy DOES reunite with Harry, how could anyone have any respect for her? She should walk away with a little dignity in tact.  But, doubt she'll do that!

:bow: :clap:

It was once reported that her parents always made sure she and Harry stayed together when they used to breakup so i doubt they would do that, if they were planning on it they should have done it long time ago now it's too late. And even though her relationship with Harry has got her dad in lots of troubles her parents will be more than happy to see their daughter marry a ROYAL.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

pinkpearls

Exactly! Her parents WANT her to stay with Harry! She won't go away on her own. If she really didn't want Harry, she wouldn't be hanging around London!

mihrocha

Come on guys, stop with that hating thing! Now you guys are attacking chelsy's parents, well done, it shows more and more that people here follow this two in a bad way, it doesn't matter what they write about chelsy (or even nothing with her), you guys find a way to attack this girl, like WHY CAN SHE STAY IN ENGLAND? it

WOW

In all fairness to Chelsy she is supposed to start working in September. Sheis trying to make London her home.

pinkpearls

She planned a summer long road trip, then had a major row in Ibiza, now she's staying in London .... why? What happened in Ibiza? Why isn't she touring like planned?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/529404/prince-harry-and-chelsy-davy-planning-holiday-in-south-africa-together/1/

NOW magazine is quoting Perez Hilton and claiming the holiday is on, because once again, Harry has "realized" that "the bond they have is too strong."

How many times do they break up, he "realizes" this, they make up, break up & start the cycle again!

OceanSoul

Quote from: mihrocha on July 07, 2011, 02:42:43 PM
Come on guys, stop with that hating thing! Now you guys are attacking chelsy's parents, well done, it shows more and more that people here follow this two in a bad way, it doesn't matter what they write about chelsy (or even nothing with her), you guys find a way to attack this girl, like WHY CAN SHE STAY IN ENGLAND? it

Chelsy can stay in London as much as she wants and be free to pursue a career in law.
I'm not attacking her parents and i definitely do not hate her i used to like her but now I'm indifferent. I was only referring to what was once said and the article itself was not anti-Chelsy but was speaking good of her, all i know is that as a parent you should do what's best for your kid and her parents are known to be very protective of her, so when your daughter is going through such a turbulent relationship with a bf who's reportedly cheated on her more than once wouldn't you try to put an end to it? and they could have if they wanted to, yet they let this to go on for 7 yrs. I think i'm allowed to question their motivation.

Quote from: WOW on July 07, 2011, 03:11:26 PM
In all fairness to Chelsy she is supposed to start working in September. Sheis trying to make London her home.

:thumbsup:
Plus summer has just started it's a long way till September she will most likely go on vacation and even visit her family before she starts work

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)