The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3

Started by TLLK, December 07, 2022, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dianab

i believe meghan when she says she hadnt help from anyone.... diana had the same complaints.... obviously diana was telling the truth...

TLLK

@dianab-I respectfully disagree. IMO the BRF has made great strides in preparing  potential new members: Sophie, Camilla, Catherine since the preparation that Diana and Sarah received was not the most practical IMO. I expect that even Autumn and Mike received some information as well even though neither were going to be senior working members of the BRF.

When it was obvious that there were areas that needed greater focus for the potential new members, then the "curriculum" could be altered and updated for the specific individual depending upon their prior knowledge and experience.  Obviously there had to be added instruction for factors that were introduced in the late 20th century in terms of  electronic communication, social media to go along with the familiar ie: how to greet the public, what were the dress code expectations for different events etc...

What I do believe is that ultimately Meghan chose which areas she wished concentrate on her study/preparation and then declined offers of assistance in others. After all these are adults, not children and they're ultimately responsible for what information that they retain. Compared to her late mother-in-law and Sarah, Meghan had far more academic knowledge and far better public speaking prowess. Plus those potential new members were going to be practicing their real life skills more frequently as they went out on their engagements especially with their seasoned partners.

All in all I believe that Meghan did very well when it came to following  protocol for a wide variety of  public events ranging from formal ones ie: Remembrance Sunday to more casual in person engagements.  I only recollect  minor mistakes now and then which would have been corrected and polished over time had they chosen to remain.

Meghan clearly didn't require any instruction in public speaking and appears to have excellent memorization skills. She was used to blocking scenes for her film/tv roles so she would be a quick learner when it came to knowing where to stand in a procession or on a seating chart would be quite easy IMO. Even at the Queen's Jubilee and funeral she appeared to  seamlessly  return to that protocol of when and where to stand, sit, and curtsy without any problems that I could see.

Amabel2

Quote from: Nightowl on December 13, 2022, 10:05:23 AM
^

I just hope Charles stops being and feeling like a dad and finally becomes the king he was meant to be.......if he invites them to the coronation then all bets are off on how long he will remain king as I think the people are disgusted and fed up with them as lots of Americans are from where I live......*Sherry to not bring up the idiots in Ca again*as I have been told... :laugh:
Charles is not going to lose his throne if he invites his son to his coronation

sara8150

Royal experts hit out at Harry and Meghan's claims of 'institutional gaslighting' | Daily Mail Online

William 'won't tolerate' others speaking negatively about Harry | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Netflix series: How MailOnline readers reacted | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's popularity slumped by 13 points and Meghan Markle's by seven, says YouGov poll | Daily Mail Online

Fern Britton gives Harry and Meghan advice dealing with 'drama'... after her ex Phil Vickery's kiss | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan popularity FALLS: Some 14% of Brits now have a worse opinion of the Sussexes | Daily Mail Online

Lilibet Wears Hand-Me-Down Hat from Brother Archie in Harry & Meghan

'Harry & Meghan' Logs Netflix's Best Premiere Week for Documentaries 

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's engagement interview when they thought cameras were off ? watch | HELLO!

Queen Consort Camilla praised by fans amid Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix controversy | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Fans completely divided after bombshell new trailer | HELLO!

Queen Consort Camilla praised by fans amid Harry and Meghan's Netflix controversy | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry branded 'most ungrateful people on earth' over 'all-out royal assault' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry accused of 'deeply unpleasant vanity' as Kate and William's grace hailed | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Americans turn on Meghan and Harry as their presence becomes 'pinched and unimaginative' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Netflix: 5 claims blasted as 'fiction' rather than fact | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle slammed for joking about 'privilege' of meeting Queen: 'Hit at parties' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix 'probably really angry' at Meghan & Harry as Oprah interview 'got all juicy stuff' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan slammed for using Philip funeral clip in Netflix trailer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'William was there!' Royal expert defends Prince Harry after he hints at sibling rivalry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry to go 'heavy on insinuation' as William's 'unremarkable' attack dismissed | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix trailer wrongly suggests Meghan and Harry's 'security was pulled' before Megxit | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle 'no comparison' to Princess Diana who had it '1000x worse', claims expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Diana 'would be appalled' by Prince Harry's 'disloyalty' to Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal aides 'worked overtime' to protect Prince Harry with 'very strategic transformation' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Diana planned to move to the US and make documentaries just like Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Psychic who forecast Harry and Meghan Oprah interview reveals 2023 predictions - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle's ex pal shares cryptic post as duchess and Harry release new trailer - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's tight-knit bond with Princess Eugenie as she appears in Netflix show - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan sip tea inside late Queen's playhouse in explosive Netflix trailer - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan still taking part in royal Christmas tradition amid tension, says expert - Mirror Online

Prince Harry is living out Diana's 'US dream' with move and Netflix series - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle should 'learn from her mother's maturity' as Doria is 'surprise star' of Netflix documentary, expert says | The

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle offer rare glimpse inside Queen's private 'cottage' where she played as a child | The Sun

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 13, 2022, 12:16:51 PM
Of course she wasn't.  You know the fanbase taunting facts of being the first girlfriend to Sandringham, the first fastest proposal, the first to do a duty with the Queen, the first fillintheblanks. To change the tune of now stating being fed to the wolves, racist family, saved by Gayle, now the aim is towards who knows who if there is a who. So tied to this thread and the general thread, the Sussexes will be IMO taunting whoever is in their target with subtle statements not diretly aimed to avoid being sued, only if they know they can win.  That is how they will and have operated.

The duo do full throttle attacks or subtle passive aggressive attacks disguised as a nothing to see here, but actually psychologically there is a subconscious of hate speech. For example, Meghan tells a little story of going barefoot ripped jeans to the home of the Waleses (Cambridge's then) and explains she is a hugger, in her deceptive wording basically says that Kate is the opposite with a passive aggressive tone making it sound like nothing to see here, but it actually does have implications of subconsciously telling the public love me I'm authentic and true fillintheblanks of what hugging means in all its sense, the other one is not.

Also, I do have to say, I do efforts to visit old or new friends, family or not, to dress dignified, decent looking, respectable, it may be plain, simple or party look depending on the ''visit'' motive. But barefoot...I mean flip flop visit to the neighbours beach house.  I keyboard know many people in the RIF from 5 to 10 years, I wouldn't visit you showig up barefoot. Period.

In the doco, if you watch it again, see the part where Meghan talks about the hugging, ripped jeans etc. She speaks about formality of the British, doesn?t mention names, and that she?s a hugger. She does not state that it was the Cambridges who came to the  house, may have been Nott Cott, may have been Frogmore. As I have stated, she does not say who it was. However, she goes on to say it was in her and Harry?s home. In other words if it is William and Kate she?s speaking about, they were in Meghan and Harry?s abode, not in their own.

My grandkids walk about their homes with ripped jeans. So did I in the 1980s, and I also wear shorts in the summer as well. I don?t dress formally in my own house when relaxing and I don?t know anybody who does. Don?t go barefoot simply because I?m self conscious about my large feet. However, guests in my daughter?s house are actually asked, nicely, if they wouldn?t mind taking their high heeled shoes off if their wearing them, because of their parquet floors.

And so long as my house is clean and neat and the hosts, my husband and I, are hospitable and welcoming, no-one has any right to be stiff and starchy about anything, no matter who they are!

sara8150

Quote from: Amabel2 on December 13, 2022, 03:28:00 PM
Charles is not going to lose his throne if he invites his son to his coronation

We have wait and see till coronation if King Charles will invite his son and Meghan to coronation and Harry will kept his mouth shut up!! 🤐 OR SNUB!! Due Netflix drama

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 11, 2022, 07:07:13 PM
Fake paparazzi
Fake mansion
Caught out in lies

They are happy to be smashing infamous!

He like Alec Baldwin paid (his wait out) the National Veterans (USA Military Veterans Charity Org) in lieu of jail time. Yet booked, charged of fraud (there are 2 other charities he stole from) Losers club.

There are loads of people who like to gather around royalty who could join this club. Plenty of Charles?s old friends and colleagues, Fawcett the Fence, Mark Bolland who has several black marks against his name for financial and other misdemeanours, Saville and Father Ball, anyone? Or maybe William?s godfather and mentor to Charles, Laurenz Van der Post, whose sexual behaviour came into question after his death. Or Armand Hammer, US crook and great friend to Charles who wanted him to be godfather to his first child until Diana said No! Losers Club anyone?

Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell an ex of Andrew?s, several of Fergie?s friends who?ve fallen foul of the law, Chinese and Eastern oligarchs and bankers, Hallo Andrew! The list for this particular club goes on.

And the above were actual friends of the royal family, not people who hosted an awards night or lent a house for a fee, but actual friends, many mixing business with the pleasure of mixing with the offspring of the Queen.

Nightowl

*The Loser's Club*..........we all make mistakes in life, each and every single human being on this earth does that, Nobody is perfect and some even learn from those mistakes so that they are not repeated and become better human being.  Here is what gets me, Harry and Meghan have made tons of mistakes, some really horrible and disrespectful to the family and others, yet NOT once have we heard from them ( and boy they just don't know when to shut up) that they are sorry or that they apologized for those mistakes, Not once! And nobody can tell me they did not make mistakes, they keep *blaming it on other people* as we all have seen and read.   Nobody is a victim their entire life and that is just what they are doing now, they are blameless and victims of the horrible evil mean royal family who did what....I think a long stay in a dirty dungeon would do them a world of good for them they might learn to appreciate all that they have been given in life.. 

Amabel2

Strange you are sayng the Oh so accurate Tom Bowers, since you clearly don't believe he is accurate at all.. so why believe what he says?  From what I've seen of Bowers' books he goes in for hatchet jobs

Princess Cassandra

The King is not perfect, and anything posted, written or said about him is likely to be slanted one way or another.
But looking at what he actually says or not says is telling. Right now I think it's telling a lot about his character that he isn't responding to the Sussex accusations and insults. This is his son, and his son may well be in trouble emotionally, and the King hasn't made it worse by reacting. As has been said, we are not privy to what is going on behind the scenes. I have the feeling that whatever THAT is will most likely be driven by compassion for his son, no matter how hurt or angry he is by what is said or done by the Sussex camp.

wannable

What aboutism

This is about Harry and Meghan's losers club. Will they keep on associating with losers? Time will tell.

The latest loser, that Harry didn't care to associate the entire ''home'' filming at a specifically military veterans charity fraudsters' home is bad for him (repercussions or not will be seen with time) and good for the media, more scrutiny articles.

TLLK

Discussion of anything related to the  the separation and divorce of the former Prince of Wales and the late Diana, Princess of Wales aka the "War of the Wales" can continue in the thread linked below. Please do not bring it into any other thread on any forum. Further off topic posts will be removed.

Engagement, Marriage, Divorce of Diana and Charles (Thread from 2020 onward)

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on December 13, 2022, 01:47:47 PM
@dianab-I respectfully disagree. IMO the BRF has made great strides in preparing  potential new members: Sophie, Camilla, Catherine since the preparation that Diana and Sarah received was not the most practical IMO. I expect that even Autumn and Mike received some information as well even though neither were going to be senior working members of the BRF.

When it was obvious that there were areas that needed greater focus for the potential new members, then the "curriculum" could be altered and updated for the specific individual depending upon their prior knowledge and experience.  Obviously there had to be added instruction for factors that were introduced in the late 20th century in terms of  electronic communication, social media to go along with the familiar ie: how to greet the public, what were the dress code expectations for different events etc...

What I do believe is that ultimately Meghan chose which areas she wished concentrate on her study/preparation and then declined offers of assistance in others. After all these are adults, not children and they're ultimately responsible for what information that they retain. Compared to her late mother-in-law and Sarah, Meghan had far more academic knowledge and far better public speaking prowess. Plus those potential new members were going to be practicing their real life skills more frequently as they went out on their engagements especially with their seasoned partners.

All in all I believe that Meghan did very well when it came to following  protocol for a wide variety of  public events ranging from formal ones ie: Remembrance Sunday to more casual in person engagements.  I only recollect  minor mistakes now and then which would have been corrected and polished over time had they chosen to remain.

Meghan clearly didn't require any instruction in public speaking and appears to have excellent memorization skills. She was used to blocking scenes for her film/tv roles so she would be a quick learner when it came to knowing where to stand in a procession or on a seating chart would be quite easy IMO. Even at the Queen's Jubilee and funeral she appeared to  seamlessly  return to that protocol of when and where to stand, sit, and curtsy without any problems that I could see.
so wyhy make an issue of curtsying to the queen or beng surprised that she was expected t o do it>

wannable

Character trait of who she is, again a public person willingly does a reality show, one will discover ''the seams are showing'', whereas in the past it was allegedly until no one but the character ''reveals'' itself, mocking, side eyeing, etc. all have meanings.

sara8150

Harry and Meghan release yet another Netflix trailer for their show waging war on the Palace | Daily Mail Online

What really happened with Meghan Markle's niece and the royal wedding? | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's Netflix series edits Queen's 21st birthday speech | Daily Mail Online
Never edit the Queen Elizabeth?s 21 birthday without permission or consent if Queen Elizabeth was here today from heaven Queen Elizabeth told Harry forbidden her edit but its her protective famous speech in Africa nobody asked for that ever!! I can?t believe Harry did that!!

Claims negative stories were 'fed' to media as part of a 'war' against Meghan 'are untrue' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan's mystery friend Lucy Fraser makes new appearance in Netflix trailer | Daily Mail Online

'It's revenge': Royal expert's verdict on Meghan and Harry's final three Netflix episodes | Daily Mail Online
Netflix says Harry and Meghan is number two

All the bombshell moments that will be featured in volume two of Harry and Meghan's Netflix doc | Daily Mail Online

Howard Stern slams Meghan and Harry's new Netflix series as Royals brace for more 'truthbombs' | Daily Mail Online

STEPHEN GLOVER: Selfish Sussexes. When the moaning is long forgotten, the monarchy will still endure | Daily Mail Online

Meghan is accused of 'peddling conspiracy theories' in incendiary Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Series and the Palace Reaction
Magazine will hit newsstands this Friday

Kate Middleton, Prince William Are Avoiding Harry & Meghan Netflix Show

Meghan Markle's lawyer claims there was a 'war against' the Duchess in new Netflix trailer | HELLO!

Will Prince William and Kate Middleton feature in Harry & Meghan's Netflix show part 2? | HELLO!

Meghan Markle's friend Jessica Mulroney shares very cryptic post ahead of Netflix release | HELLO!

Last photo Prince Harry shared of King Charles before quitting royal life revealed | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63976589

Harry and Meghan documentary: Palace accused of 'feeding' stories about duchess to the press in new Netflix trailer | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Harry and Meghan's Netflix docuseries: New episodes to air today as palace braces for more claims | UK News | Sky News

Harry and Meghan becomes Netflix?s biggest documentary debut yet | Netflix | The Guardian

Royal households accused of ?war against Meghan? to protect palace | Prince Harry | The Guardian

New explosive Netflix trailer drops with fresh claims of 'real war against Meghan Markle' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry trailer edits Queen speech to focus on ?imperial family? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'institutional gaslighting' claim slammed by royal expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry's attack backfires as Palace 'confident' public noticed 'lack of balance' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's 'lack of awareness is staggering' as claims questioned | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Netflix: 5 claims blasted as 'fiction' rather than fact | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry & Meghan documentary release date clue spotted by royal expert | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Soothsayer makes spine-chilling 2023 predictions for Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Charles ponders punishment plan for Harry and Meghan with new claims to be aired in hours | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royals urged not to 'take the bait' despite Meghan and Harry?s Netflix ?mudslinging? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

New explosive Netflix trailer drops with fresh claims of 'real war against Meghan Markle' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry in never before seen clip when cameras were off during old interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry tell engagement story after claiming they?ve ?never been allowed to' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-12-14/harry-and-meghan-series-becomes-netflixs-biggest-documentary-debut-of-all-time

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-12-14/palace-accused-of-encouraging-a-war-against-meghan-in-latest-netflix-trailer

Meghan became 'scapegoat for palace to block other stories about royals' claims friend - Mirror Online

Only one thing will make King Charles speak out over Harry and Meghan, says Jennie Bond - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan slammed for editing Queen's most famous speech and 'changing meaning' - Mirror Online
Without permission or consent from Buckingham Palace

Prince Harry gave vital clues he never intends Royal return says body language expert - Mirror Online

Palace ?stopped protecting Harry' after seeing he had 'one foot out the door? says expert - Mirror Online

Prince Harry 'to keep dropping bombs' and royal secrets in NEW TV interview - Mirror Online
Can?t believe that!!

Harry and Meghan 'institutional gaslighting' claim rubbished by Queen's private secretary - Mirror Online

Poll results: Viewers didn't tune in to Harry & Meghan on Netflix - Mirror Online
87 cent not watch Netflix

Pub launches 'Harry's Bitter' beer in swipe at Sussexes bombshell Netflix series - Mirror Online

Prince William and Kate won't watch Harry and Meghan's doc but will be briefed on claims - Mirror Online
William and Catherine will not watch Harry?s Netflix documentary due bombshell drama and also till crisis meeting per King Charles and Prince William,Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace its private matter and it?s private business per moderator

Meghan Markle claims stories about her were made up to protect royals in Netflix doc trailer that wages war on Palace | The Sun

Prince Harry plans to ?keep dropping bombs? and royal secrets in another NEW TV interview after Netflix bombshells | The Sun

If babbling Harry and Meghan won?t reign it in, why must the ex-staff they?re said to have bullied? | The Sun

Five questions Meghan and Harry must answer after bombshell new trailer - Prince William 'lies' to ?gaslighting? claim | The Sun

Meghan Markle accused of peddling conspiracy theories in latest bid to smear Royal Family | The Sun

Royals braced for more attacks from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry as second Netflix doc is set to be released in HOURS | The Sun

wannable

^Another trailer, another example of passive aggresive vagueness to a group of shadows/ghosts with no names, a hit piece with no evidence.

''Negative stories'' to protect or agenda of the BRF against Meghan.  Then they use Thomas Markle father as the example of the negative stories sent by the monarchy to the media.  :sarcastic:  The woman's recollections, her five friends People, the entire family ghosted minus Smoking Doria, of course the red flags will be REPORTED by the media.

She (and Harry) are playing with fire 🔥🔥🔥, when the two edge sword is taken out (the H and M game), one edge may 'hurt' their target, but the other edge will kill mortally, usually the one who plays with fire is the ''most'' hurt.

I quite understand the no action (so far) from Charles and William rumours towards people who are allegedly in a very serious situation of mental health illness, this is mentioned in official social media accounts. I mean the media has to date already stated by the large group of royal rota that W has instructed his circle of friends to ''not criticise his brother Harry Netflix show'', but the explanation is non to little, then you go to social media and the same official SM checkmark journalists state the reason carefully, as MH is a serious matter.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on December 14, 2022, 03:17:18 PM
^Another trailer, another example of passive aggresive vagueness to a group of shadows/ghosts with no names, a hit piece with no evidence.

''Negative stories'' to protect or agenda of the BRF against Meghan.  Then they use Thomas Markle father as the example of the negative stories sent by the monarchy to the media.  :sarcastic:  The woman's recollections, her five friends People, the entire family ghosted minus Smoking Doria, of course the red flags will be REPORTED by the media.

She (and Harry) are playing with fire 🔥🔥🔥, when the two edge sword is taken out (the H and M game), one edge may 'hurt' their target, but the other edge will kill mortally, usually the one who plays with fire is the ''most'' hurt.

I quite understand the no action (so far) from Charles and William rumours towards people who are allegedly in a very serious situation of mental health illness, this is mentioned in official social media accounts. I mean the media has to date already stated by the large group of royal rota that W has instructed his circle of friends to ''not criticise his brother Harry Netflix show'', but the explanation is non to little, then you go to social media and the same official SM checkmark journalists state the reason carefully, as MH is a serious matter.

Yes its serious matter but Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace will not comment it?s private business and private matters but King Charles and Prince William will have serious matter with Harry closed behind crisis meeting per King Charles,Daily Mail,Mirror and Sun

wannable

Yes, again in official social media accounts the alleged communications is with lawyers, supposedly C and W aren't speaking directly with H or M, it all ended after the 12 days of HMQEII Funeral proceedings. 

You know social media fast news is becoming a thing, some of the speculations in the past are turning out to be true, it's like a drop by drop faucet screw that's old but not replaced, from the couple filming their own videos since day one (Confirmed by the duo themselves, filming and showing whatsapp messagees), to a wire thingy that allegedly is about to whistle.

The worst of themselves is coming out, no self awareness, they don't care, they are MH sick, which one?! one thing sure sure 100% sure NETFLIX doesn't care for no one but their own pockets, even if they see what's unfolding to their main protagonists.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on December 14, 2022, 03:38:05 PM
Yes, again in official social media accounts the alleged communications is with lawyers, supposedly C and W aren't speaking directly with H or M, it all ended after the 12 days of HMQEII Funeral proceedings. 

You know social media fast news is becoming a thing, some of the speculations in the past are turning out to be true, it's like a drop by drop faucet screw that's old but not replaced, from the couple filming their own videos since day one (Confirmed by the duo themselves, filming and showing whatsapp messagees), to a wire thingy that allegedly is about to whistle.

The worst of themselves is coming out, no self awareness, they don't care, they are MH sick, which one?! one thing sure sure 100% sure NETFLIX doesn't care for no one but their own pockets, even if they see what's unfolding to their main protagonists.

Yes not since rifts and both brothers not speaking for two years but William not speaking to his brother ever!! Because of Oprah Bombshell interview,Netflix bombshell,book bombshell and mores but not without Palace attorneys and Sussex?s lawyers till crisis meeting per King Charles,Daily Mail,Mirror and Sun but I understand Palace will not speak on the camera not without consent or permission and also no release the pictures from King Charles or late Queen Elizabeth authorities must have permission from Buckingham Palace or Kensington Palace for press release pictures first if both Palace says NO they respect their wishes!!

Prince Harry and Meghan definitely cross the line and Harry is first royal broken rules to his own family and also he betrayed his family and country according to Sun newspaper said

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 14, 2022, 03:38:05 PM

There is an old English expression about people spreading rumours, anonymously or otherwise. When people listening to the rumours point out that so and so has turned out to be true, the answer is that ?Well, even a broken clock is still  accurate twice a day!.? And that is the truth! Of the thousands of pieces of gossip spread around Twitter etc every day, it?s hardly surprising if one or two bits turn out to have a germ of truth. And RRs, who are nothing more than gossipmongers, returning to their offices with the crumbs given to them by Palace aides to distribute are a prime example.

However, don?t know that the Wales couple are consulting lawyers. Nor that anybody else in the royal family is. Nor do we know that the Wales?s and the Sussexes haven?t communicated at all since the Sussexes returned to California after the Queen?s funeral. Nobody knows about these issues except the two couples themselves. And rumours, lies, gossip and innuendo reported from SM doesn?t make any of it true.

wannable

Just repeating official well known social media accounts. The 'wired' was never in their vocab, but it is after 3 episodes and 4 trailers, but still brewing. Now the filming themselves, I truly didn't even think it would come to be true, here we are.  :laugh:

Curryong

https://twitter.com/royal_suitor/status/1602809851406491650

Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation

R.S. Locke / Royal Suitor

@royal_suitor
?I was told, because I?m quite critical of the monarchy in many ways, I was told that I could say what I want about #HarryAndMeghan, but I had to lay off of William and Kate. That was the instruction from the editor.?

Norman Baker writes quite regularly for the Sun and Daily Mail.?

wannable

The above is a to date jobless ex liberal politician. Google is my friend, he hasn't written for The Sun or the DM ages ago, for the Statesman about Charles this past September 2022, the latest and last article.

The Duo's problem is they need to give real examples of their claims. If they don't it's a blank/empty accusation statement, and the couple already are well known liars. Same goes with the Norman's, give an example of the occasion of when/why/who/date/time frame. The huge problem is IF they do, there are many sleuths that will check the date/time see what's in the press, etc ONLY if these accusations were taperecorded catching a courtier requesting it.

When the ridiculous moaning of the shallow Sussexes is long forgotten, the monarchy will still endure.
As for Spare, 'It is also possible that it won't be the most brilliant book ever published.'

Stephen Glover
Black Community
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 14, 2022, 09:22:23 PMe

When the ridiculous moaning of the shallow Sussexes is long forgotten, the monarchy will still endure.
As for Spare, 'It is also possible that it won't be the most brilliant book ever published.'

Stephen Glover
Black Community
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

The point is that Baker wrote about the royals after the British media turned against the Sussexes, which was quite early in their marriage, and some quite hostile pieces from the tabloids even before they were engaged. So, unless he hasn?t written for any tabloids for over four years, since the date of the Sussex engagement, his observations about Fleet St editors are still valid.

And I?ve read Baker?s book about the royals published in 2019. ?On 15 October 2019, Baker?s book, ... And What Do You Do?: What The Royal Family Don't Want You To Know, which critically examined the Royal Family's privileged status in public life, was released by Biteback Publishing.?and it?s a good read!

As for Stephen Glover, his observations and opinions are his own. Just that, opinions. And the statement that ?Spare? might not be ?brilliant? is hardly a ringing statement. Especially as he knows that in fact it will be ghost written by a quite brilliant and admired writer.

wannable

I don't see the point, I'm exercising ''where is the proof''.  So much of Omid and the Squad wanting to know ''who is the palace source'' who is the X, it goes both ways.

He basically said in a tweet he likes to write against the Royals, so at least say who said about W&K, empty accusation is gaslighting the entire institution.

An Opinion from a Black person with a name. Stephen Glover.

Versus a Blank Statement from a White person who doesn't want to give a name.  The Normans.  He is doing exactly what Omid did in his latest article, a bunch of accusations with no proof of who/when/what/date/time of these Harry Vs Protecting William or Anyone in the BRF vs Meghan. Blank Empty Statements that won't fly nor can the BRF sue them or send a warning or use the UN Human Rights because it's ghosting/shadowing a ghost/shadow with no names. So it's a lie or they are cowards. OR a just because we want to destroy the monarchy. 

:teehee: