The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3

Started by TLLK, December 07, 2022, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The couple have a campaign to destroy whomever and whatever since day 1 because they aren't #1. They've been caught multiple times lying.

I wonder if after the Netflix and the Spare, they will continue with their campaign until it reaches to any uniform level?

wannable

Speaking about ''who''

The couple gaslight the entire institution without saying WHO

Prince Harry today astonishingly accused the Palace of 'lying to protect my brother' and claimed he and Meghan were the victims of 'institutional gaslighting' in his most incendiary attacks on the Royal Family yet. Appearing on a new trailer for their Netflix series, the Duke, 38, abandoned all pretence at restraint as he namechecked Prince William, 40, and took aim at unnamed people who he accused of deliberately misleading the public. 'They were happy to lie to protect my brother, they were never willing to tell the truth to protect us,' he said. Today's trailer also saw Harry say, 'I wonder what would have happened to us if we hadn't got out when we did', before Meghan, 41, added: 'I wasn't being thrown to the wolves, I was being fed to the wolves'.

wannable

Both, especially Meghan (and very high culpability to be easily framed Harry the Prince) were too lazy to even read 6 months before their engagement announcement a 30 point dossier.

Usually, I've done dummy book/dossier in my working area, minimum 2 pages for each ''point'' max shouldn't go beyond 4 pages each point if one needs to place graphics/illustrations steps to do or know how. So the Ed Lane Fox 30 point dossier could go from 60 to 120 pages of very valuable information.  Since the couple have proved to need personnel that do the job for them, I'd say lazy or purposely as it has been stated they didn't really want help, they wanted to create as much disruption to leave.

TLLK

Here's the trailer for the second set of episodes.

Harry & Meghan | Official Trailer 2 | Netflix - YouTube

QuoteHarry & Meghan. The Netflix Global event continues December 15.

Harry & Meghan
Volume I: Now Streaming
Volume II: December 15

In an unprecedented and in-depth documentary series, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex share the other side of their high-profile love story. Across six episodes, the series explores the clandestine days of their early courtship and the challenges that led to them feeling forced to step back from their full-time roles in the institution. With commentary from friends and family, most of whom have never spoken publicly before about what they witnessed, and historians who discuss the state of the British Commonwealth today and the royal family?s relationship with the press, the series does more than illuminate one couple?s love story, it paints a picture of our world and how we treat each other. From the critically-acclaimed, two-time Academy Award-nominated and Emmy-winning director Liz Garbus, Harry & Meghan is a never-before-seen look at one of the most-discussed couples in history.

wannable

Two subtitles within the same frame, gotcha!

In the teaser shared on the Netflix Twitter account, the subtitles for Harry say: "They were happy to lie to protect my brother."

While the subtitles on the same part of the clip on the trailer shared on the Netflix website says: "The British media are happy to lie to protect my brother.

Extra money is extra money is extra money, my sister was a Close Captioning (full time job), the computer with the space to do so, short cut meaning sometimes due to space/character before entering another frame (with a pedal like a sewing machine, to rewind/fast forward, like a mouse but a pedal) the above Harry and Meghan is a Mistake or Purposely done to create chaos.   Since it is long hours to do close caption for films and series and if one is a translator more money to close caption not only for original English but to Spanish, then French, then Mandarin. All other languages are 5th onward. That machine is taken home if one reaches senior levels, she taught me how to use it and when she wasn't on board, I made extra money too. So, I DO know  the above shouldn't happen (we get checked by other senior close captioners, at least 3), only IF told by the big wigs to make it purposely, which usually never happens, there is a motive to damage directly Charles and William. 

wannable

John LeFevre
@JohnLeFevre
Official
Signed contracts with Goldman Sachs and Simon & Schuster.
NYT bestselling author of STRAIGHT TO HELL: True Tales of Deviance, Debauchery, and Billion-Dollar Deals
by John LeFevre

Prince Harry revealed that he met Meghan on Instagram.
Amazingly, that's not the first Prince she met online.
All the Saudis flew her to France and Dubai as a yacht companion.
He's just the dope who turned her into a wife.

I wonder if Harry will sue John LeFevre.

sara8150

Mystery over two versions of Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE Royal insiders' fury over Harry and Meghan's claims of 'institutional gaslighting' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share even MORE previously unseen pictures of their family life | Daily Mail Online

As Harry goes for the jugular, DAN WOOTTON reveals courtiers hope the king takes aggressive approach | Daily Mail Online

Tyler Perry 'applauded' Harry and Meghan for starting a new life | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's ex-BFF Jessica Mulroney shares cryptic message on Instagram | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer shows Prince Philip's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan fire MORE attacks on royal family in explosive new trailer | Daily Mail Online

Snaps reveal inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's star-studded reception | Daily Mail Online

The ultra-intimate moments in new trailer for Harry and Meghan's documentary | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share adorable footage of Lilibet wobbling across the grass  | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share New Family Photo of Archie, Lili

Prince Harry: 'They Were Happy to Lie to Protect My Brother'
Harry know better not lied his own older brother the Prince William more insult to royal family included King Charles not necessarily for that!!

The 5 biggest revelations from the new Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer | HELLO!

Prince Harry makes claim 'they were happy to lie to protect' Prince William in dramatic new Netflix trailer - watch | HELLO!

Meghan and Harry: Why Archie's birth and first photos were controversial | HELLO!

Archie looks so grown-up as he's carried by mum Meghan Markle in family photo | HELLO!

Lilibet Diana takes her first steps as Prince Harry and Meghan share new family footage | HELLO!

Netflix make extraordinary change to latest Prince Harry and Meghan Markle trailer | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal family boat in poignant photo before UK exit | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63945810

'They were happy to lie to protect my brother': New claims in Harry and Meghan trailer | UK News | Sky News

?They were happy to lie to protect my brother,? says Prince Harry | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Royal rift explodes as Prince Harry claims 'they were happy to lie' to 'protect' William | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Family tipped to release 'critical' Meghan report once Netflix drama blows over | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

King Charles urged to hold back punishment plan for Harry after Duke 'pulls out the pin' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
King Charles will going punishment on his own son Harry

Unseen Platinum Jubilee pics of Archie shared by Meghan and Harry in documentary | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry facing relevancy dilemma after 'climax moment' with docu-series | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix appears to misquote Harry on 'they were happy to lie' claim in subtitle mystery | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry's friends claim duke felt like a 'gooseberry' working alongside William and Kate | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry delivered 'death by a thousand cuts' with veiled swipes at royals | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Netflix 'probably really angry' at Meghan & Harry as Oprah interview 'got all juicy stuff' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Buckingham Palace 'cautious' over Netflix email request after previous blunder | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer five revelations as Prince turns on brother | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry welcome celeb status as Netflix series 'changes game' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry speaks of 'freedom flight' from UK before 'gaslighting' rant in Netflix clip | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry and Meghan documentary credits paparazzi agency that staged Thomas Markle photos | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Before Meghan get married to Harry without permission or consent for taking pictures of Meghan?s family and no protection but that not OKAY!!

Meghan and Harry missed 'great opportunity' to modernise the Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-12-12/they-were-happy-to-lie-to-protect-my-brother-harry-claims-in-netflix-trailer

Royal fans spot key difference in two versions of bombshell Harry and Meghan trailer - Mirror Online

Viewers slam 'beyond low' Harry and Meghan Netflix trailer for using Philip funeral clip - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry share unseen behind-the-scenes Jubilee photo - with Archie in tiny suit - Mirror Online

5 Harry and Meghan bombshells from most explosive trailer yet as he turns on William - Mirror Online

Harry made giveaway signs of 'nerves' recalling first date with Meghan, says expert - Mirror Online

Harry and Meghan's Netflix series 'more harmful' than 'Spare' memoir says royal expert - Mirror Online

Prince Harry appears to fire shot at Royals saying ?they were happy to lie to protect brother? William but ?not Meghan? | The Sun

Eagle-eyed royal fans spot key difference in two versions of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's explosive Netflix trailer | The Sun

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 12, 2022, 04:15:04 PM
John LeFevre
@JohnLeFevre
Official
Signed contracts with Goldman Sachs and Simon & Schuster.
NYT bestselling author of STRAIGHT TO HELL: True Tales of Deviance, Debauchery, and Billion-Dollar Deals
by John LeFevre

Prince Harry revealed that he met Meghan on Instagram.
Amazingly, that's not the first Prince she met online.
All the Saudis flew her to France and Dubai as a yacht companion.
He's just the dope who turned her into a wife.

I wonder if Harry will sue John LeFevre.

IF this creature publishes and states in any book that Meghan was a yacht girl then she undoubtedly will sue. It was all over social media that Meghan had done all sorts of things while she and Harry were dating, including that she was an ex stripper, among other lies.

Twitter has always told all sorts of lies about people and with regard to yacht girls (and what they did in the worst sense) it was also all over social media and one royal forum (no longer in existence, RG) that Kate had spent her time during and after uni as a yacht girl with British VIPs. I remember spending time refuting that on RG, actually. If that particular info was begun by Le Fevre or whatever he calls himself, and it?s found out then Kate and William can sue.

I?ve never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. If Bower and Lady CC who are so supposedly admirable and were gunning for Meghan in their books, surely then the yacht thing would have been exposed already. Not to mention that Morton also went looking for dirt as well and found nothing beyond some story, never verified, that Meghan had sent her wedding ring to Trevor back in the mail.

This story and its author deserves to be treated with the contempt it and he deserves.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 12, 2022, 01:27:04 PM
Speaking about ''who''

The couple gaslight the entire institution without saying WHO

This is a trailer to the second half of the documentary, being commented on by a tabloid no less. Why not wait, see the next three episodes and find out to who or what Harry refers? And no link to what is being referred to in your post either.

wannable

I would like Harry and Meghan to sue him.  I think it would be interesting to see what proof does he have about Meghan.  Curryong 99% of famous and infamous people, organizations, etc. use twitter to communicate.  Like it or not, it's fast news and is/will end msn very likely in the mid term. There are ''international polls that indicate it WILL happen, it's a question of when not if.

This Life of Riley person, I've read extracts of his book via the biggest USA media when he basically wrote his own biography of who, when and what of being a fraudster and meeting with multimillionaire and billionaire fraudsters, to spilling the beans of VIP people dealing with him and other bankers, wall street people.  And yes the Middle eastern Princes.

On a similar but separate note to this Riley man, Harry and Meghan filmed at a fraudster's home.  They knew, it's not something to hide from the main protagonists of a reality show. The cruelty of a fraudster stealing moneys from Veterans, oh the irony.

I highly doubt they will refer to any particular person, they lied or were cowards with the racist claim and think people will forget or forgive just because Gayle King ''fixed'' it with Sara Vine.

Just like Harry thinks he can ''fix MM non relations with her entire family and extended minus the Smoking Doria taking the blame himself.   He has too, if they will keep up with the idea of humanitarianism, be kind, be synonym to those two words. Every Charity Boss says it has to start at ''home''.  :windsor1:

wannable

I highly doubt they will refer to any particular person, they lied or were cowards with the racist claim and think people will forget or forgive just because Gayle King ''fixed'' it with Sara Vine.

^ IF the next three episodes the duo don't say WHO, I'm saying it, the duo will be the kartrashians  forever of the BRF.  Inventing trash, one year later, changing the version, one year later a hit piece on someone else, one year later another individual or in fact an organization being trashed.  The Commonwealth did not lick the ground where these two walk so to speak, and boom anger towards them too, trashing the commonwealth in their Netflix reality show.  This I'm banking on.

The Empire 2.0  :hehe:

wannable

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail
Or backtracking to avoid slander? Either way it's misleading editing and subtitles .Harry clearly says the word ''they'' in the footage.

Quote Tweet
Cameron Walker
@CameronDLWalker

Spot the difference?

Prince Harry is recorded saying ''They were happy to lie'', but the Netflix website version of the trailer has different subtitles. Some will question if this is providing more context for the Duke's complaint.

Footage from Prince Philip's funeral

Curryong

Harry and Meghan are not responsible for what Netflix do with the trailers for the doco. That is on Netflix and the production crew. And if RRs are complaining then again they are helping the streaming giant get more viewers, and give supposed ammunition for a thousand more articles online and in print on how disgraceful and terrible and rotten the Sussex couple are. Keep that clickbait going, folks! And that includes gossip gatherers and conduits to what some members of the RF want to tell the British public, those so-called journalists otherwise known as Royal Reporters or correspondents.

And Rebecca English, who I?ve read about for about twenty years or so now, has had to do her own back-pedalling over some of her so called exclusive stories in those years as well, lol!

wannable

A NEW lie.

New bombshell Netflix trailer wrongly suggests Meghan and Harry's 'security was pulled' BEFORE they left the Royal Family and claims 'everyone in the world knew where they were' .

The 90-second clip - released today - implies the couple's decision to leave the UK for America was taken due to a pressing concern for their safety, with Harry saying: 'I wonder what would have happened to us had we not got out when we did.' The duchess, 41, then claims: 'Our security was being pulled - everyone in the world knew where we were', before her husband adds, 'I said ''we need to get out of here''.'

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 12, 2022, 11:03:22 PM
A NEW lie.

New bombshell Netflix trailer wrongly suggests Meghan and Harry's 'security was pulled' BEFORE they left the Royal Family and claims 'everyone in the world knew where they were' .

The 90-second clip - released today - implies the couple's decision to leave the UK for America was taken due to a pressing concern for their safety, with Harry saying: 'I wonder what would have happened to us had we not got out when we did.' The duchess, 41, then claims: 'Our security was being pulled - everyone in the world knew where we were', before her husband adds, 'I said ''we need to get out of here''.'

Again, this is all from a trailer lasting only a few minutes and is out of context. We don?t know what this means until we see the three episodes. Imo it?s no good asking questions and jumping to conclusions about these snippets until the whole second half of the doco series is shown. It?s just guesswork otherwise.

And, again, it?s Netflix that has produced these trailers, not Meghan or Harry. If they are confusing and/or contradictory, then best to view the episodes in their entirety oneself and then draw conclusions after listening and seeing everything.

FanDianaFancy

KC and William need to let go. Cease any communication , which if rumor is true, it has been by emails .
Do not speak, see , communicate  even via staff. Talk, communicate about what.

MEGAN, WITH HENRYS HELP WANTS , TO DESTROY THE BRF BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
HENRY WAS A TICKING TIME BOMB AND YES, MEGAN IS HIS PERFECT EQUAL. SHE WAS A PERFECT CHOICE FOR HIM.
HENRY IS VERY WNGRY, BITTER, TROUBLED, MEAN IN SPIRIT, VENGEFUL. JUST WAIT FOR HIS BOOK NEXT MONTH. HARRY HSS MENTAL ISSUES.

YES QE, CHARLES FAILED HENRY. I FAULT THEM IN THAT THEY DID NOT GET PSYCHIATRIC HELPFIR HIM IN HIS EARLY TEENS. 

Megan said she was fed to the wolves, had no support as in instructions about what is a walkabout. Henry said William said why should your gf have security. Mine didn?t. Henry said race was issue Catherine did not have.

Lies, hatred, jealously, bitterness. Revenge and vengeful, deceitful. Let Harry and his family alone.
Sever ties.
This family severing  ties is Megan?s style anyway.

Facts, Megan had help, instructors, etc., but she knows everything so those people,Angela Kelly , were dismissed.
If Harry wanted his then gf to have security in Canada he could have paid private security companies.  What a novel idea, lol.

Curryong

Well they did and do pay private security companies.

And Harry did not mention William or Kate in the way you are quoting. William isn?t quoted as saying anything, let alone comparing Kate?s treatment to Meghan?s.  In the full episode, NOT trailers, Harry said ? The attitude of my family was ?Well, my wife, girlfriend etc went through it. Why shouldn?t yours?? And I said ?One difference. Race?. That was what was said by Harry.

William, Kate, Sophie, Fergie, nor anybody else, weren?t mentioned so I don?t know where the William/Kate supposed attack has come from. The tabloids misquoting, a conclusion from a snippet in a trailer? Please watch the doco series!

Angela Kelly was the Queen?s dresser (and a very eccentric woman.) I hardly think Ms Kelly would be sent to instruct anybody.

Angela Kelly hasn?t said anything about Meghan. Meghan hasn?t said anything about Angela Kelly, nor has Harry. The only thing that has happened re Angela Kelly was the tiaragate thing in a lot of books and articles contradicting each other.

And there is no need to copy Dan Wootton?s hysterical articles about the Sussexes being intent on destroying the monarchy. How anyone living and working in Britain could spout such nonsense is beyond me. It?s beyond ridiculous!

wannable

Princess Cassandra

I have to say that I do not think Meghan was fed to the wolves. She was welcomed by the Royal Family from what I saw. However, it was noted on this site that there were racial attacks against her in social media. Unfortunately, there are still people out there with racial bias, and not just in the UK but here in the USA as well. I saw a few racial comments in the comments section of news articles about her, and usually THEY were attacked in return by other posters. Hate like that is usually done anonymously because the accepted way is to NOT be racist. The RF were trying to welcome her. I read that a toast at their wedding from Charles ended with "Harry, old man, I am so happy for you!". That was one of many overtures I read and saw on video, and when they went on engagements you saw people in lines greeting her warmly.   

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on December 12, 2022, 01:15:41 PM
The couple have a campaign to destroy whomever and whatever since day 1 because they aren't #1. They've been caught multiple times lying.

I wonder if after the Netflix and the Spare, they will continue with their campaign until it reaches to any uniform level?
If so, they will quickly lose their audience - nobody wants to hear repetitive complaints.

Nightowl

^Personally I doubt they will ever stop tormenting the royal family mostly on days when there is a big event or something special is happening....I mean after all what else do they have to offer anyone or any corporation.  They are out there and I seriously doubt any company would want to do business with after all the world has seen how they operate and that is like stepping into a mind field. They seem to have tons of money from all their endeavors since they moved to CA so they can live their lives as they please and still whenever the royal family is doing something important they will pull the rabbit out of the hat and wham......off they go bad mouthing and lying again as that is how they have shown the world who they are. 

I just hope Charles stops being and feeling like a dad and finally becomes the king he was meant to be.......if he invites them to the coronation then all bets are off on how long he will remain king as I think the people are disgusted and fed up with them as lots of Americans are from where I live......*Sherry to not bring up the idiots in Ca again*as I have been told... :laugh:

wannable

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on December 13, 2022, 05:23:14 AM
If so, they will quickly lose their audience - nobody wants to hear repetitive complaints.

They can do a reality show of their new lives, there are many streamline services, don't know if Netflix would like to sign up for a second season, but they can do it elsewhere for less money. I mean Harry is still posting new pictures (today) of his Pearl Harbor visit.

wannable

Of course she wasn't.  You know the fanbase taunting facts of being the first girlfriend to Sandringham, the first fastest proposal, the first to do a duty with the Queen, the first fillintheblanks. To change the tune of now stating being fed to the wolves, racist family, saved by Gayle, now the aim is towards who knows who if there is a who. So tied to this thread and the general thread, the Sussexes will be IMO taunting whoever is in their target with subtle statements not diretly aimed to avoid being sued, only if they know they can win.  That is how they will and have operated.

The duo do full throttle attacks or subtle passive aggressive attacks disguised as a nothing to see here, but actually psychologically there is a subconscious of hate speech. For example, Meghan tells a little story of going barefoot ripped jeans to the home of the Waleses (Cambridge's then) and explains she is a hugger, in her deceptive wording basically says that Kate is the opposite with a passive aggressive tone making it sound like nothing to see here, but it actually does have implications of subconsciously telling the public love me I'm authentic and true fillintheblanks of what hugging means in all its sense, the other one is not.

Also, I do have to say, I do efforts to visit old or new friends, family or not, to dress dignified, decent looking, respectable, it may be plain, simple or party look depending on the ''visit'' motive. But barefoot...I mean flip flop visit to the neighbours beach house.  I keyboard know many people in the RIF from 5 to 10 years, I wouldn't visit you showig up barefoot. Period.