Cressida Bonas - Articles & Chat

Started by SophieChloe, May 15, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HsHCharlene

She does Sandy but I have a feeling that Harry has really let that one go. The whole drama of the break up and snide comments on both sides kind of seemed to me to be  >(  this kind of situation. Then all of the upper class tried to save face for her. What I do notice is that she continues to go to the press and lean on the press for her stories and pictures and public image. It really is reminiscent of Diana going to the press for sympathy when things weren't going well with Charles. I hope that CH is taking note and will not allow this girl back into the fold. She has shown she is dangerous with the leaking and press positioning.

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 16, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
Cressida went quietly they broke up while the Epic Tour was happening ... it's not her fault paps follow her ... personally I do believe she wants him back at this time but in time she will realize he will never grow up so she will move on sooner rather than latter ...
Quiet is not walking on the street crying and now using his cousins as a get me the tiara games. I am so disappointed at the York's girls for once again bumping  into something that is non of their business  and I highly think the York's girl relationship are to write home about and if harry attend the ''so called meet next week at her father house'' then he is a fool and deserved all the misery.  :notamused:

HereditaryPrincess

QuoteShe and Prince Harry may have parted ways, but Cressida Bonas is certainly making the point that  she hasn't severed ties with his famous family.
And mirroring Kate Middleton's Middleton reaction when her and Prince William briefly separated, Cressida is also making sure she is seen out enjoying the London nightlife, and looking sensational while doing it.   
The 25-year-old was seen strolling hand-in-hand with the Prince Harry's cousin Beatrice as they enjoyed an evening out at Annabel's in London.

Cressida Bonas shows Prince Harry what he's missing as she goes out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie | Mail Online

cate1949

she seriously needs to eat - you can count her vertebrae -

she loves the attention - so she can be an it girl - just so long as Harry stays away - who cares what she does - in a year or two she'll have fulfilled her BBB destiny and married some rich guy.

sandy

Quote from: HsHCharlene on May 16, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
She does Sandy but I have a feeling that Harry has really let that one go. The whole drama of the break up and snide comments on both sides kind of seemed to me to be  >(  this kind of situation. Then all of the upper class tried to save face for her. What I do notice is that she continues to go to the press and lean on the press for her stories and pictures and public image. It really is reminiscent of Diana going to the press for sympathy when things weren't going well with Charles. I hope that CH is taking note and will not allow this girl back into the fold. She has shown she is dangerous with the leaking and press positioning.

In the old days ex GFs  kept their heads down and moved on. Davina Sheffied probably was sore at Charles for dropping her when her ex boyfriend blabbed to the press but she just got on with her life. Charles allegedly wanted to marry Davina and she passed the Balmoral test. Cressida did not even get engaged to Harry and there are all these leaks and photo ops to the press. If she keeps this up it will get to be Stalkerville. Diana was in the fold for 10 years and Charles friends had given unfavorable stories about her to the press and Camilla was going to the Sun editor for 10 years.  Diana was also married to Charles and had his heirs. Cressida is free to leave and has no ties to Harry but for one reason or another she feels she can campaign to "win him back" and her campaigning has been rather excessive to put it mildly.

Double post auto-merged: May 17, 2014, 02:16:40 AM

Quote from: good221 on May 16, 2014, 08:25:09 PM
Quote from: Eri on May 16, 2014, 04:31:02 PM
Cressida went quietly they broke up while the Epic Tour was happening ... it's not her fault paps follow her ... personally I do believe she wants him back at this time but in time she will realize he will never grow up so she will move on sooner rather than latter ...
Quiet is not walking on the street crying and now using his cousins as a get me the tiara games. I am so disappointed at the York's girls for once again bumping  into something that is non of their business  and I highly think the York's girl relationship are to write home about and if harry attend the ''so called meet next week at her father house'' then he is a fool and deserved all the misery.  :notamused:

If the York girls are such busybodies they may neglect their own respective boyfriends. They need to work on their own relationships and stop being used as props for Cressie.

Eri

Quote from: HsHCharlene on May 16, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
Well ... they let Kate and her family in didn't they? As for Cressida ... she is out with her old friends it's not her fault paps follow her they will loose interest as soon as Kate shows up somewhere and they get hold of Harry's latest one night stand ... Cressida will fall into oblivion soon don't you worry about that ...

cinrit

QuoteCressida Bonas Looks Beautiful in Blue as She Parties with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie

She may have split from Prince Harry last month, but it seems that Cressida Bonas is still very much in with the royal family.  The 25-year-old enjoyed a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie in London yesterday, and she certainly made a point of showing Harry what he's missing.

After a night of partying at private members club Annabel's, Cressida emerged from the venue holding hands with 25-year-old Beatrice and looked incredible in a midnight blue halterneck gown which showed off her slender figure perfectly.

More: Cressida Bonas enjoys a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie | Royal | News | Daily Express

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Sandor

The York girls are being more than supportive of Cressida;  it is more as if they are actively promoting her, and I'm wondering why?

In all those pictures she is hand-in-hand with Beatrice.  Yet it's Eugenie who is supposed to be her best friend.   :hmm:

Limabeany

Unless, they are back together and that is why the York girls are still so invested...   :loco:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HsHCharlene

Maybe it's just support after the ugly break up in the press. They did know her before hand and probably feel bad about the way it happened. Notice it was Beatrice holding her hand, Bea always seemed the nicer one. Since the break up we have hardly seen Eugenie hanging out with Cressida. Maybe she realized it was a lost cause and decided that although Cressida is still her friends there is no use to spend all that energy on her if she and Harry didn't work out. Just a theory.

Limabeany

If she needed support, she would be with one of her many sisters and not at this post-event, where the media were sure to be, working the media together like Kardashians... There was an agenda behind this and neither Chelsy, the charity or the Percys deserved this... That was a very selfish and mean thing to do...  <_<
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HsHCharlene

I meant support by playing to the public that she's still in the circle and not a nobody anymore. It was a pr exercise to be seen with the royals. You should see the comments now about how people think she's secretly with Harry again.  :Lothwen:  Boy oh boy she and the press have the public opinion warped. IMO, she will be worse then Diana on her worst days with Charles. Always playing on public perception but bringing nothing real to the table like Chelsy has.  :sneeze:

Limabeany

Eri

As I previously said Cressida was born into that Circle and will die in that Circle did anyone here thought The York Princesses would suddenly stop seeing her? There are too many links there ... it means nothing ... I personally think it's over and the press hangs on her because as some here said they are grieving the possibility of another Royal Wedding ... they should throw the towel and wait for James if you ask me ...

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteCressida Bonas might have split from Prince Harry two weeks ago, but the socialite proved she's still close to the royal's cousins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie when she partied with the sisters at Annabel's Club on Thursday.

CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY

Cressida, Beatrice and Eugenie, who had previously attended The Charge — a boxing charity match at Syon House sponsored by Ciroc vodka, were joined by the Princesses' boyfriends, Dave Clark and Jack Brooksbank, at the private members club in London.

The 25-year-old sported a stunning cobalt halterneck gown, sparkling statement earrings and wore her long blonde locks in loose curls around her shoulders.
More: Cressida Bonas joins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie for a night out in London - hellomagazine.com

Limabeany

Cressida has never been part of Harry's circle because she is too young... This was underhanded and self-centered on her part and the York sisters... The Percys, Chelsy and the charity did not deserve this hijacking of the pr that they undertook...

HsHCharlene

You know what? You're right ERI. She has known the Yorks for years and is sure to be their friend for some time. The issue here is that Harry continues to hang with people who are at least five years younger than him. Many have said before because he isn't maturing with his age group and that may very well be the truth but he really needs to start hanging with people his age. He shouldn't be constantly around Eugenie who is six years younger than him btw. It's not his stage in life and he really needs to grow up. He has already lived his early twenties, now it's time to move to the early thirties. That's the underlying issue here and probably why he started dating the former ex to begin with. He wasn't ready to grow up. He wanted to be twenty something again.

Limabeany

georgiana996

What if he marries late and its to a girl in her twenties ? What then lol  :cool:

I think he needs to stay away from the Yorks no matter what his or their ages are . They are the worst company he could keep.
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

HsHCharlene

^God help him if he did, it would show no growth for him. I agree with staying away from the Yorks, they bring nothing good for him.

Eri

Quote from: HsHCharlene on May 17, 2014, 03:13:22 PM
You know what? You're right ERI. She has known the Yorks for years and is sure to be their friend for some time. The issue here is that Harry continues to hang with people who are at least five years younger than him. Many have said before because he isn't maturing with his age group and that may very well be the truth but he really needs to start hanging with people his age. He shouldn't be constantly around Eugenie who is six years younger than him btw. It's not his stage in life and he really needs to grow up. He has already lived his early twenties, now it's time to move to the early thirties. That's the underlying issue here and probably why he started dating the former ex to begin with. He wasn't ready to grow up. He wanted to be twenty something again.
He doesn't hang out with Eugine's group (since when is Arthur in his 20's?) it's just that Eugine entered his group ... his ill fated ski vacation (that ended it with Cressida) was organized and spend with people beyond their early 30's just saying ...

HsHCharlene

Nope, the trip to Spain was a younger crowd, so was the group dinner in London. He has been hanging with her friends too, remember Molly was at the rugby game with them. The ski trip was a freebie so you know he wouldn't let that one pass.

robynrose

Think all people in their twenties or whatever age should not be put in the same category . Cress is 25 not a baby but maybe immature for her age Some women at 25 have been working for yrs , married had life experiences and can be more mature then a women in her Late or early 3o 's . 24 , 25 Harry at 29 not a big age difference . It is what they are like as individuals that is important not a certain age group Harry has gone to concerts and things way before Cress with Eugenia . Has been close to her more then Bea . Cress was  never completing  in with his circle but traveled very close to it and maybe went to some of the same events or parties . However now she got to know them more . Interesting to see what happens with that group .

Eri

Cressida has entered that Circle thanks to her siblings Jacopi and Isabella and her friendship with The Yorks it has nothing to do with Harry !!! Speaking of ... he hangs out with a lot of people , on different age groups the fact he is close to his cousins doesn't mean he only hangs out with 25 years olds ..

HsHCharlene