Cressida Bonas - Articles & Chat

Started by SophieChloe, May 15, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Glad to see the journalists at the Daily Fail still exercising their imaginations. Gives them something to do, I suppose!

Limabeany

I think the Daily Mail has plenty of help from Lady Mary and her cronies...  :cool:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

robynrose

Staying with People mag on this . Does the palace have to put another story out there to try to stop this ?

good221

Honestly last week her first love harry 1 was calling her back and how much she still have feels for him!! Now she met prince harry and ball is in her court to served and play ball because of the blue dress she wore.  I AM DONE WITH DAILY MAIL. Every weeks different headline and after weeks crying on the street in the park sit  Now He want her back maybe next week they will draw photo of them naked in bed to prove how much the ball is really in her court!! :whoopdeedoo:
P.S  this is one statement that make me think how really stupid Cressida is Cressida was said to be furious after reports reached  her of 29-year-old Harry flirting with  PR executive Amanda Sheppard  – Bryan Ferry's ex-wife – at Guy Pelly's wedding in America, while  she remained at home.
One of their friends said: 'Everyone noticed, and Cressida wasn't happy
if she is not happy why on earth will she still keep in touch tiara obsessions much that she does not care what happen!!

Read more: MOS DIARY: Harry tells Cressida... Lets' give it another try | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Double post auto-merged: May 18, 2014, 02:24:12 AM

No Wonder the daily fail did not cover chelsy event when they can turn this whole story into Cressida is in charge of harry brain story!!

Limabeany

:happy15: :happy15: :happy15: First, she broke up with him because she couldn't stand being a royal. Then, he broke off with her because she was needy. Then, she was weeping in the streets and needed leave from work because he dumped her. Then, she was going back to the Henry who was her boyfriend before Harry because she always loved him. Then, Harry was sad at the wedding in the USA because he missed her. Then, he was making out with a blonde on the same trip because he was over her. Then, she went to a party to show him what he was missing. And, now, he is once again begging her to take him back (because she is so accomplished, charitable and, all around such a prize, how could he not be desperate to have that paragon of perfection back?) while she is considering it because he is nothing and she is the 8th wonder...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

momof2girls

There is no question at all Cressida is a very beautiful young girl. With that said....if wearing a cocktail dress and fixing yourself makes a "man" come back to u than that is quite pathetic! There was a huge problem n the relationship that caused them to break up. Her looks n a tight dress will not change  whatever problem they had. Still there and will slowly manifest itself into something bigger down the road. If this is how shallow Prince Harry really is then he deserves whatever he gets. These two r a joke. She is on a emotional leave bcuz her boyfriend and her broke up. She's a joke. If this is the worst thing n her 23 yrs of life and she can't handle this then what a freaking moron. Harry will b as big as a moran as she if he goes back bcuz of a tight fitting dress. He has become a joke.

ForeverYoung

Quote from: HsHCharlene on May 18, 2014, 01:25:17 AM
Another tall tale... :cool:
MOS DIARY: Harry tells Cressida... Lets' give it another try | Mail Online
Yep. Definitely. I appreciate that the majority of the comments are calling bs on the article as being from Cressida and Co because of how desperate and easily controlled it makes Harry seem. These articles are taking a tone almost like Cressida is Harry's puppet master pulling his strings and he's just patiently and desperately waiting for her next pull.

cate1949

^LOL   Harry has supplicant - Cressida as unwilling Princess

what will they come up with next?

ForeverYoung

Quote from: cate1949 on May 18, 2014, 03:11:25 AM
^LOL   Harry has supplicant - Cressida as unwilling Princess

what will they come up with next?
what will they come up with next? Hmmm...William and Kate beg Cressida to take Harry back as Baby George hasn't slept a wink since Cressida dumped Harry? He's just so sad. Won't she think of the children?  :teehee:

Limabeany

Interesting how all these Cressida-The-Too-Great for Harry-The-Wuss stories predictably come up with a vengeance whenever he is out of the country...  :hmm:

Princessinwaiting

Shes not very young for him  , as long as they are both adults I don't see the problem . :shrug:

Lol wait for his next gf she's going to be younger most probs and he's just going to keep getting older and dating young women , all these rich men are alike

georgiana996

Yeah like Angelina Jolie and  Brad Pitt , Celine Dion and Renne or whayever her partners name is could make it work .

@Eri kate put those yorkie porkies in their places and shut them up for good . And if we are going to talk about curtsying they have to curtsy to kate  :lol: and its the 21st century other than the queen no one really curtsy to any one any more .
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

Apart from what people might feel about Cressida ... did anyone here really think it was over? Like seriously ... From Day one this has seemed one big argument where they both acted 15 ... if some want to believe otherwise be my guest but they are in for a big disappointment ...

Curryong

It may have been just a huge blow up. Maybe they will get back together again. At the moment I don't think anyone really knows, including the journalists on the DM. Perhaps not even Harry knows. We will just have to wait and see.

Eri

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 18, 2014, 09:04:04 AM
Apart from what people might feel about Cressida ... did anyone here really think it was over? Like seriously ... From Day one this has seemed one big argument where they both acted 15 ... if some want to believe otherwise be my guest but they are in for a big disappointment ...
I will not be shocked if they do, if it one huge argument why would cressida dramatize it all on a street, Cressida is 25yrs and harry 29yrs both need to grown up or their future will be a disappointing one I wonder if this is why Beatrice was holding her hand as a way of united front to support her no matter what. Anyway I am done and disgusted with all these drama. :notamused:

Limabeany

I theorized before, that I thought Beatrice may have been holding her hand because she and Harry were back together or planning to, I think if they get back or are back together after, once again, her friends leak to the media this information the moment he left the UK to take attention away from his work with her Harry-begs-Cressida stories, he is a moron.  :shrug:

HsHCharlene

But you were just saying how they are broken up and now the story changes... :hmm:
What if Harry comes back and there is no reunion? Then what?

Eri

^ Personally I think this his Duchess ... Harry used to have this big arguments with Chelsy that lasted a couple of weeks too ... that is his style ... if I am wrong nothing will happen life will continue  :lol: ...

HsHCharlene

FanDianaFancy

I agree  Eri and LIMABEANY.

Wholeaks this stuff?

Ummm,  CB  has  a  cheering crowd  who WANTS THIS. Her  mother, Lady Out  of the  Clan May.  She needs  her status restored. She is older now and can see the error of the ways  perhaps:  the naked  picture, som many  marriages  , etc. Sarah  Pork, I mean ,York. This would be one BRF event where she  cannot  be barred from.  She is LM's friend.  Has to be on the guest list.LOL!
B adn E  are friends with   childhood pal, CB.  One can only meet who they  are assocaited with, around, but  seems CB  was a  bad   choice because she is too connected.  With K, she had other connections but not  so intwined  like CB.
Add ,perhaps  RBranson and  his son, daughter-in-law CB's  sis, the uncle  Lord -sis to Lady Mary, Dave -Branson employee Clark...
Rumor has it, I think it  was rumor , but might be fact, Branson, of course, flew back    PCamilla's   brother.
It  seems to me  all these  people  are interelated or  lives connected...all travel in the same social circles, etc.
It seems medieval  but the closer to the Crown.   One wants to get as close to the  Crown as possible. One sides with the Crown over  family even if it can get you closer to the Crown. One will sell  oneself  , do anything  no matter how  degrading to  to be there. There placed high as one can get  in Court.

Sooooo, of course these two are back together.
I never thought he  broke  up with her. Maybe he  took a  week or break.  She never broke up with him. They  will probably  spilt  again. Then she will be go  back again.  K and W. K never gave up or  moved on from trying to her prize  as in dating anyone else. Working where she  could not be available at  will, Will's,LOL. This  CB girl will go  back and back with the backing  of  all  her camp until PH  marries  someone else. If  it were  the old days and what does  a  marriage to another have to do with it, LOL!!!
Second palce and a prominate  place  is being #1  Mistress.

All the press leaked  that she took a  compassionate leave from her kind of job! Silly. Did  someone die  like in her imediate family?
LOL!!
THe pics of her  looking teary  while on a phone out in public...kKNOWING she was going to be  photographed, LOL!!!!

Questions.
If she were so sad, why  go out  and  be teray  knowing the  press will photograph you?
Why  take time off from her job  because of a  break-up with a  boyfriend of afew , short  year, 2 yrs. or so.? 
All  the drama is carefully  orchestrated by  his side and hers.

Princessinwaiting

I QUOTE YOU !
Quote^ There is so much to respond to ... about Kate ... those people were never her friend's they were William's friends !!! They are multi Millionaires and Titled people the only user here is Kate !!! Her relationship with them was tense from day one because they saw her for the gold digger she is !!! As for Cressida ... you must have missed her dumping Harry ... what you are saying makes no sense since she has left the building and is living her life !!! Rags are always going to say they talked to family what do you want them to say that they made the whole article up?  At least there are no direct quotes from Cressida like it happened with Chelsy ...

Eri

Personally I think Cressida is young enough to want to smash her head on the Harry wall for a couple of Years but she will eventually outgrow him like Flee and Chelsy did ...

good221

Quote from: Eri on May 18, 2014, 03:00:12 PM
Personally I think Cressida is young enough to want to smash her head on the Harry wall for a couple of Years but she will eventually outgrow him like Flee and Chelsy did ...
smash her head?? she is not 12 or 5 she have a choice!! After all these drama she and her PR team pull thru, harry and his team are stupid to take these step back if it is true and I am not surprise they have start link out all the gossip. >(

Double post auto-merged: May 18, 2014, 03:12:44 PM

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on May 18, 2014, 02:32:42 PM
I QUOTE YOU !
Quote^ There is so much to respond to ... about Kate ... those people were never her friend's they were William's friends !!! They are multi Millionaires and Titled people the only user here is Kate !!! Her relationship with them was tense from day one because they saw her for the gold digger she is !!! As for Cressida ... you must have missed her dumping Harry ... what you are saying makes no sense since she has left the building and is living her life !!! Rags are always going to say they talked to family what do you want them to say that they made the whole article up?  At least there are no direct quotes from Cressida like it happened with Chelsy ...
Thank you for Quote it prove how many times she is flip sides!!

Eri

^ So did the amazing Chelsy but she kept coming back  :wink: ...