Cressida Bonas - Articles & Chat

Started by SophieChloe, May 15, 2014, 08:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Limabeany

The sweet smell of a brand new thread!  :cool:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

Eri

She was out with Bea and Eugine last night ... I hate the "showing him what he is missing" phrase they have slept together for nearly two Years he knows exactly what he is missing  :lol: ...

Cressida Bonas and Princess Beatrice hold hands | Mail Online
she looks amazing but looks very skinny ...

georgiana996

Princess beatrice and Eugiene are *** friends , they are users like sarah  :snob: disgusting girls they certainly have the looks for their personality .
They were best friends with chelsy when she dated harry now they are best friends with Cressida then when that shoots to *** they will be best friends with whoever is with him.

Kate you do good keeping users far far away  :thumbsup: they are too afraid to mess with her lmao.

Prince harry is preparing for his tour he isnt missing anything by the looks of things  :thumbsup: like I said hes not stupid . :blahblahblah: this girl wants to be famous she got the fame from harry now his work is done  :happy15: contract is over.
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteThe 25-year-old enjoyed a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie in London yesterday, and she certainly made a point of showing Harry what he's missing.

After a night of partying at private members club Annabel's, Cressida emerged from the venue holding hands with 25-year-old Beatrice and looked incredible in a midnight blue halterneck gown which showed off her slender figure perfectly.

Cressida teamed the floor-length number with a pair of strappy heels and large silver earrings as she clutched Beatrice's hand whilst making her way to a taxi.
More: Cressida Bonas enjoys a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie | Royal | News | Daily Express

Limabeany

The Daily Mail has removed the article...  :hmm:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HsHCharlene

^Last I checked, it is still up. Seems someone is playing by the Kate handbook and trying to win Harry back with "what he's missing". I think she looks lovely and has the Yorks looking like the not so pretty step sisters. But on the other hand she is showing her manipulative hand once again. She always does things for attention when Harry leaves the country and the pattern continues with her. To bad Harry is busy working in Estonia to have any time to read the tabloids to read about her exploits. The Yorks also look like they are campaigning hard for this girl to marry Harry. If it's his choice to not want to be with a person why continue to shove her down his throat? What they don't realize is that they are going to alienate themselves from Harry when he decides to distance himself from the obvious pressure.

good221

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on May 16, 2014, 09:52:57 AM
QuoteThe 25-year-old enjoyed a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie in London yesterday, and she certainly made a point of showing Harry what he's missing.

After a night of partying at private members club Annabel's, Cressida emerged from the venue holding hands with 25-year-old Beatrice and looked incredible in a midnight blue halterneck gown which showed off her slender figure perfectly.

Cressida teamed the floor-length number with a pair of strappy heels and large silver earrings as she clutched Beatrice's hand whilst making her way to a taxi.
More: Cressida Bonas enjoys a night out with Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie | Royal | News | Daily Express
of course she is pulling kate she now have her fairy's God mother Eugenie and Beatrice to help her win the battle for the tiara, she never dress this way going out with harry but once he check out she is trying to get  him in. Thank God chelsy did not invited both Beatrice and EUGENIE to her event yesterday because she saw the two faces they are and let the keep kissing Cressida ass.
Anyway glad harry is on his way to tour Italy other wise cupid Beatrice will  had host the get together party weekend just like January during the holiday when they almost have a fall out before march break-up. I don't know  why Beatrice and Eugenie keep interfering in harry personal life this obsession need to stop!! :notamused:

georgiana996

I still believe she never wanted to marry him or he to her , she wanted publicity , her ex said she wanted to be an it girl and it seems now that shes got it , prince harrys job is done and her gf pretending days are over.

missbliss

QuoteThank God chelsy did not invited both Beatrice and EUGENIE to her event yesterday because she saw the two faces they are and let the keep kissing Cressida ass.

^^ They were all at the Syon event - Annabel's was the after party for The Charge event

Quoteroyal whispers ‏@royalwhisper  · 1h 
Annabel's was the after-party for The Charge" Charity Event at Syon House....Young Royal set in formal wear,went to Charity event first.

The event was one you could buy tickets for.  Jacobi was one of the boxers - here he is with his parents - from Cressida's Instagram  :wink:

ROYAL WATCHER

good221

Quote from: georgiana996 on May 16, 2014, 12:35:23 PM
I still believe she never wanted to marry him or he to her , she wanted publicity , her ex said she wanted to be an it girl and it seems now that shes got it , prince harrys job is done and her gf pretending days are over.
if this is true than she is honestly need help because after weeks of pretending to crying on the street and looking like a  sob just for fame which is sad and desperate. which I will not be surprise because all English socialites always aim for fame why not the over the top Drama Queen to score movies gig. Anyway still disappointed at Bea and Eugenie for playing this game with her and according to twitter Bea and Eugenie show up yesterday Charity Event with Cressida I wonder what thought came to Chelsy mind seeing  two faces playing bodyguard to Cress. :notamused:

Double post auto-merged: May 16, 2014, 12:50:57 PM

Quote from: missbliss on May 16, 2014, 12:39:10 PM
QuoteThank God chelsy did not invited both Beatrice and EUGENIE to her event yesterday because she saw the two faces they are and let the keep kissing Cressida ass.

^^ They were all at the Syon event - Annabel's was the after party for The Charge event

Quoteroyal whispers ‏@royalwhisper  · 1h 
Annabel's was the after-party for The Charge" Charity Event at Syon House....Young Royal set in formal wear,went to Charity event first.

The event was one you could buy tickets for.  Jacobi was one of the boxers - here he is with his parents - from Cressida's Instagram  :wink:

ROYAL WATCHER
Oh Great not only chelsy had to deal with Cressida but her families making it their show too. :whoopdeedoo:

Orchid

She looks lovely!  Blue suits her well.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Eri

I don't get why the word on the street is that they will get together again or even weirder that they are apart but not really broken up ... why would you do that if you love someone? Why "test" her? Personally I think the break up is pretty real and Harry will be invited at her wedding ... her closeness to his Circle means nothing she is part of that Circle she was born in the Circle she will die in the Circle ...

georgiana996

[admin]Rule Number 1: General membership behavior: All forum members are expected to be civil, considerate, and respectful to each other, and to the Royal Insight staff. What you would not shout in a public place should generally not be posted on the forum. Any posts that do not comply with this rule will be removed, and the member will face disciplinary action. Please note that Private Messages (PMs) are not monitored by the Royal Insight staff, however if a member chooses to share the contents of a PM with an Administrator (via the Report to Admin button), and that PM is found to violate rule #1, the offending member may face disciplinary action. [/admin]

HsHCharlene

If anything positive can be said it's that she looked very pretty, Chelsy's event was a success, and everybody seemed to have a good time.  :happy15:

ForeverYoung

Quote from: Eri on May 16, 2014, 12:59:23 PM
I don't get why the word on the street is that they will get together again or even weirder that they are apart but not really broken up ... why would you do that if you love someone? Why "test" her? Personally I think the break up is pretty real and Harry will be invited at her wedding ... her closeness to his Circle means nothing she is part of that Circle she was born in the Circle she will die in the Circle ...
It's only in Daily Mail comments from Cressida/Harry fans that I've seen speculation that they're still together and this is a "testing" period like William/Kate and they're not really broken up like William/Kate never were.

That's a post-engagement rewrite of William/Kate history. William/Kate really were broken up and William really was trying to find someone else to take him on for months, when William didn't come back is when Kate/Carole started the public show to get his attention. Then when he couldn't get anyone else to take him on and Kate was flashing her whatevers all over London for the paps and the press really putting the screws to William about her, William went back.

I can see Cressida pulling a Kate and doing what she can to show him what he's missing and gradually changing her look to polish up and look all princessy and then get her friends in the press to put the screws to Harry like the Middletons did to William.

I think it's really interesting that Cressida didn't make sure to get photographed with her family who were all mostly in attendance at the event. No, she made sure to get pap'd smiling and coming out of a private afterparty in the early morning hours with two royal princesses.

robynrose

There is a pic where she is with one of her sisters as well . I can not think which one . Not Sam 's wife

good221

ROYAL WATCHER honestly this girl love the spotlight and STOP with the pretend B.S. if Harry allow his cousins to control is love life again then he better be prepare for the down fall with no complain!!  :thumbsdown: I hear chelsy left after the event because of work but it look like Cressida went to the after party the paparazzi favorite spot in may fair to glow in the spotlight with his cousins.  ROYAL WATCHER and pretending to look so surprise to see the rags she well know they would be there!!
ROYAL WATCHER the return of the over night bag!!

ForeverYoung

Quote from: robynrose on May 16, 2014, 01:58:40 PM
There is a pic where she is with one of her sisters as well . I can not think which one . Not Sam 's wife
Looks like Isabella was at Annabels as well. There's a picture of Cressida, Isabella and the princesses leaving at one point.

The timing of this attention grab is interesting. Right as Harry is to take over headlines and the spotlight with his Royal tours in Estonia and Italy, Cressida reappears and goes to a hotspot known to be crawling with paps.

So much for taking her career incredibly seriously if she's out at breakfasts/after parties until early, early morning on a work night.

good221

http://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed/2014/05/15/celebrities_at_annabels_club,_london this is ridiculous. so much for the job B.S or her not wanting to be in the spotlight!!

HsHCharlene

That is the issue FY, she is not going to go quietly. She will continue to play these games until she is famous at his expense. I'm honestly glad he ended it but he cannot continue to have his cousins around encouraging this manipulation against his image and his choices in life.

Thanks for adding this link Good221, notice that this photo was taken from inside the taxi.
http://previews.rexfeatures.com/preview/3753549k.jpg?co=rex&wm=1&br=1&sb=rex&sr=23079498&pi=23079498&authorization=date-20140516T151229Z.expires-20140516T152729Z.company-rex.version-01.signature-cc8b0f9a97b0fcbfefca0d879327ae44b210938b7586b9c57eeaf538b1ed82d8

Eri

Cressida went quietly they broke up while the Epic Tour was happening ... it's not her fault paps follow her ... personally I do believe she wants him back at this time but in time she will realize he will never grow up so she will move on sooner rather than latter ...

Limabeany

sandy

I think the girl likes the attention and probably the York girls are pushing her to show Harry what' he's missing. The girl is no innocent victim she likes the attention IMO. If Harry were smart he'd move on--whatever issues were going on between them probably won't be resolved by Cress wearing the gown and holding hands with the York girls as if to say See I fit in to the royal family. Cress needs to grow up.