Florence Brudenell-Bruce chat - Part 2

Started by WOW, September 08, 2011, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

OceanSoul

True but if you look back at older pictures she usually wears a lot of black for events and red carpet but wears colours for everyday.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Harryforlife25

London Fashion week coming out ,a lonely Harry who is about to go for months birthday the upcoming weeks will be interesting  ...

psm

I hope we see a lot of Flee photos from the fashion week. She always looks radiant.

What I like about Flee's style is it looks like she has one. A consistent style. There is a touch of playfulness. Like pairing those patterned leggings with the nude shoes, wearing sneakers under a cute dress... It suits her and distinguishes her. Her style is not boring and she does the mixing of different stuff well.

RaspBerries

She looks really pretty in those pictures and I don't blame her for wanting to move on.

Lindelle

RaspBerries

^ Because of the talk that she was not the one to end the relationship.

englishrose

OceanSoul

???
They said she left to avoid being questioned but nothing was said about no pictures.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Harryforlife25

There are new pictures of Flee at Rex Features can someone enlarge them please?

Georgiana

^ don't you need an account with the site though? her coat is very nice, she looks very pretty
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

wannable

Maria5583

She is very pretty. Too bad it didn't work out with Harry but she's probably better off anyway.

Beloved

Quote from: Maria5583 on September 19, 2011, 08:57:47 PM
She is very pretty. Too bad it didn't work out with Harry but she's probably better off anyway.

THIS. She seems to be a lady, not one for flings.
These are the good old days.

psm

She looks gorgeous as usual. I love her make-up style. She emphasizes her eyes by mascara, but does not apply much more makeup, looks very natural. I prefer this type of makeup to Kate's heavy mascara any day of the week. Even Chelsy, who usually goes without much makeup would put on a lot of eye shadow and eyeliner, which does not look good on news agency photos.

I love her coat. I want one!

She wouldn't give Kate a run for her money, she would definitely surpass her on beauty and style, and this from someone who finds Kate beautiful and loves what she wears usually. But Kate's style is boring. She does not do any daring mix and matches with her clothes, Flee seems to be edgier. Also Kate's hair and makeup is bugging me, Flee's au naturel look is much more preferable and I am sure she can pull a dressier, more make-up look as well.

I would have enjoyed watching Flee's style.

Harry, can't you rethink this one :sigh:

hiya

Beautiful girl! It's a shame it didnt work out with her and Harry...she seems lovely.

Harryforlife25

Louisiana Lady

don't know if this is new... I saw that on twitter too: http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/assets/promotions/florencebb.html ...

I really like the link above with Florence modeling as she is absolutely flawless..I liked reading the answers to the questions ask of her too....Just place a tiara on her head and this picture just screams Perfect Princess IMO....I think she is so lovely.............
............... :flower:..........

WOW

So besides modeling she is serious about her art. She has a art consulting company http://florencebbfineart.com/

Beloved

Quote from: WOW on September 21, 2011, 08:20:56 PM
So besides modeling she is serious about her art. She has a art consulting company http://florencebbfineart.com/

Impressive.

I think Harry may have missed the boat with this one. :shrug:
These are the good old days.

Louisiana Lady

Quote from: RN1981 on September 21, 2011, 08:29:21 PM

...I totally AGREE !!!...Not only is she a gorgeous aristocrat modeling in the upscale market, but also a savy business woman who has put her Art Degree to very good use !!!   Also coming from an extremely well to do family she could have also been traveling the world with many gap years and endless holidays, but instead has an Art Degree from Prestigious Bristol University and has consistently worked since graduation both in modeling and Art,  when she really didn't have too... Prince Harry missed a gem in Florence !!!...
Very Very Impressive........
I think Harry may try to revisit this one but ......................... :shrug:

hiya

Wow, she is something else.