Florence Brudenell-Bruce chat - Part 2

Started by WOW, September 08, 2011, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

I think she is cute and has a great body but I agree with whoever said she just doesn't make a great model I don't know she just doesn't have it she is average.

maddiepaj

she'll never be a victoria secret model. that's for sure.

fleur

^^Looking at the current crop of girls ( Doutzen & Adriana aside) she might actually stand a chance , because they sure have lowered the bar.

Harryforlife25

She seems to be in hiding no more events like in the autumn could it be she really went to the States and the rumor about her and Harry is the usual bull?

fleur

I think it is bull . I hope it is .Didn't the'' article'' written by her best friend  in Tatler  say she was back with George?

maddiepaj

if florence did become a VS model, she wouldn't become a legit "angel" like doutzen or adriana.

Harryforlife25

^ Latest news is she is "retiring" so I wouldn't worry about that ...she doesn't have the curves to work for VS anyways ...

DayDream

I think Flee would be wise to pursue her modeling career in America if she is committed to making a name for herself outside of "Harry's summer fling". I also wouldn't be surprised to see her 'retire' and delve into her other passions (such as art), that she is educated for. Best of luck to her  :flower:

Maria5583

Does anybody know how tall Florence is? She seems about 5'7 or so. Not run way material but she is fit for commercial. She is pretty enough but I think that she is would be wise to  stay away from Harry and the drama involved with dating him.

Louisiana Lady

....Florence is 5' 8" According to one of her modeling info pages:Florence Brudenell-Bruce

FMD-ID

Nationality

British (English)

Hair color

Blonde

Eye color

Hazel

Date of birth

Place of birth

England

Height

5'8" ; 173cm

Measurements

(US) 32-23.5-34 ; (EU) 81-60-86

Dress size

(US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe size

(US) 7.5 ; (EU) 38 ; (UK) 5

Mother agency

n/a

DayDream

Flee, according to facebook, has been spending a lot of her time over the holidays supporting the art scene in London. She has been at the Arts Club, and last week was at The National Portrait Gallery with Guy Pelly to see his brother Sam's portrait displayed. She seems like a well rounded person, and despite all the Harry rumours I'm glad to see she isn't stalked like she was in the summer!  :flower:

Eri

princessy

Quote from: Harryforlife25 on December 21, 2011, 08:28:53 AM
I wonder if  the rumored decision to not pose with lingerie anymore is because of feature ambitions  :windsor1:...

funny way of showing it http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/prince-harrys-ex-girlfriend-covers-uks-tatler-magazine-12-02-2011

not first time funny enough http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1018349/Florence-Brudenell-Bruce-Life-fast-lane.html
at lease kate worked for mum and dad and not this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwOk5xKKAkM http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=BgdCRKCeFbE wonder if she knows about that and that its there own youtube site maybe they did it agianst her will poor thing she should sue atlease she isnt dirty  :lmao2: :lmao2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2009759/Florence-Brudenell-Bruce-Prince-Harrys-new-love-wears-3-outfits-day.html someone forgot to tell her the real meaning of just "fun" and the rules.
poor guy get left with leftovers all the time how about finding someone for him lonely sod
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

princessy

Quote from: Thain on December 10, 2011, 01:22:59 PM
There are scans of the article here:

http://www.magxone.com/misc-magazine/florence-brudenell-bruce-tatler-magazine-january-2012/

only briefly broke up like when harry offord you to ride his peen geuss that a once in a life time chance huh ask jessica http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052323/Jessica-Donaldson-Prince-Harrys-California-waitress-Kate-Middleton-lookalike.html what kind of guy takes a girl back after that wow lucky you guys guess she'll say your better than he was.
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Eri

Did she love every minute of the attention he received from "dating" Harry ? Of course (who wouldn't) but overall she is a girl who would fit into Harry's life just fine better that Chelsy ever could and she would overshadow Kate in the look and fashion department so I am kinda rooting for this hook up jut to see someone other that Kate in the news at least for a while...and the words Kate Middleton and work should never go together.

Georgiana

Personally I think Chelsy fits better than Flee. Chelsy loved/s Harry for who he is, she doesn't blab to the press (aka tatler) and is persuing a great career. An in terms of Kate, I think its a bit harsh to say her and work don't go together, the quality of the work during her engagements have been outstanding IMO and she is very stylish, unlike Flee who wears a lot of black, very boring IMO.
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

anitalalala

I like all girsl style but personally i also stick with kate styles as well..the fact florence is a model makes nothing for her style actually...i think kate and chels dress better than her...i agree too much black..and boring to death most of the time!
She does have some very nice style when it comes to unformal clothes...i quite like it!And finally a o women of such aristocracy and blablabla who can wear tenis..and keds not only flats and high heels and boots and blablabla....
I quite like this about her...

Eri

@Georgiana Anyone can be Harry's Princess with little afford but it seems to me Chelsy doesn't want to make that afford at least not right now it's no secret that that life isn't what she is looking up to a girl like Flee might want to do that and that ship might sail forever for our girl Chelsy if she keeps whatever she has been doing up  :no: so I say bring in Flee if for nothing else just for us to have something to talk about other than Kate  :ugh:...speaking of her style is boring as boring gets too girl isn't ground breaking in that department either  :hehe:...

wannable

Quote from: DayDream on January 11, 2012, 03:42:46 AM
Flee, according to facebook, has been spending a lot of her time over the holidays supporting the art scene in London. She has been at the Arts Club, and last week was at The National Portrait Gallery with Guy Pelly to see his brother Sam's portrait displayed. She seems like a well rounded person, and despite all the Harry rumours I'm glad to see she isn't stalked like she was in the summer!  :flower:

That's Florence all right.  :thumbsup:

Louisiana Lady

...^...hmmm  assisting Guy Pelly.........I personally think Florence is very attractive and I really like her style.   I have viewed her dressed casually and also "to the nines" as in her Aspinal Ads where she is stunning...........
http://www.sparklestyle.co.uk/2011/10/florence-brudenell-bruce-new-face-of.html....

...^....I really like all of these pictures...........

DayDream

^  :goodpost:

I think she seems very feminine, and comfortable in front of a camera (a good asset for a royal? :teehee: ). She chose a career that could elevate her to fame, and since the summer has become more widely recognised simply because of association to Harry. I do not know her personally obviously, but given her career and boyfriend choices I tend to think she would not be as bothered by the media interest, and wont mind the ocassional article being stirred up to maintain her popularity. Which, I say, more power to her for 'riding the rumours' and best of luck to her in the future.
I do not think she is seeing Guy Pelly (I apologise for most likely starting that rumour  :hide: ), though I think they would be a good match. They just share a love of supporting the arts - in this case his brother's photography!
:flower:

Eri

^That is what I meant with she would fit perfectly in Harry's life she obviously doesn't mind the attention and cameras that come with him and she comes from "blue blood" so she would fit in that set just fine it  would also be HILARIOUS because Kate doesn't have her roots and people would  beat that horse to death she has every quality to outshine Middleton so I say COME ON Harry  :lol:...

Georgiana

Wow, are people that desperate for Harry to marry that they would prefer a fame seeking model to get the tiara rather than a girl who is genuinely loves Harry and not the attention that comes along with dating him?
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

fleur

I think Florence is really good friends with Sam Pelly , so i'm not suprised she was seen with Guy.