News, Photos and Chat about Albert & Charlene's wedding - July 2011

Started by marine2109, May 10, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Liquorice

I mean, Kate and William are not allowed to kiss in public by protocol whereas Albert and Charlene are. There are obviously differences between UK's protocol and Monaco's one. I was just wondering if Kate or William was allowed to put their head on the other's shoulder in public.

blackprincess92

who cares about protocol..rules are made to be broken....lol....i think kate and wills moreso wills are shy when it comes to things like that...look at their wedding kiss it seemed to lack any passion...i also think that monaco is more laxed..

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Liquorice

Quote from: blackprincess92 on July 01, 2011, 07:34:52 PM
who cares about protocol..rules are made to be broken....lol....i think kate and wills moreso wills are shy when it comes to things like that...look at their wedding kiss it seemed to lack any passion...i also think that monaco is more laxed..

It was just a cultural question. I have the right to be curious !

By the way, did anyone on this forum see the video ? For I have the impression members only saw photos.

blackprincess92

Quote from: Liquorice on July 01, 2011, 07:40:52 PM
Quote from: blackprincess92 on July 01, 2011, 07:34:52 PM

It was just a cultural question. I have the right to be curious !

By the way, did anyone on this forum see the video ? For I have the impression members only saw photos.

sorry if i sounded harsh or insulting :flower: ..i wasnt trying to .. sorry for your misinterpretation :hug:

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Liquorice

Blue Clover

Liquorice

Quote from: HRHduchesskate on May 15, 2011, 07:23:48 PM
I suspect Charlene will have a classic dress possibly quite simplistic. I believe Armani is designing it so we know it will be fabulously structured, Perhaps she will take some inspiration from Kate's dress?

I highly doubt it as Kate's dress has often been described as inspired by Princess Grace's dress. It would be weird to have a dress very near your very famous mother-in-law's one.

Liquorice

Quote from: Orchid on June 28, 2011, 01:10:06 PM
The first picture of Charlene HERE is simply THE most spectacularly stunning portrait I have ever seen of any royal/celebrity.  It's utterly incredible!

I'm rather looking forward to seeing the pictures and footage of this ceremony.  I like the way it has received attention but hasn't been over-hyped or saturating the media.  It's been a perfect balance until this point (unlike W&K's which felt like overload).  The location, architecture and scenery is just going to be out of this world, you can just predict.  I hope Charlene's dress is modern with a hint of a classic cut: it would be nice to see the modern woman and the modern institution  reflected throughout the wedding in the choice of dress and setting.

We had this photo as a French magazine cover. I'm convinced it's retouched. It looks a little futuristic, dors it not ?

sara8150

i checkup my tv dont have civil and wedding ceremony in USA

blackprincess92

i really doubt that charlene's dress is going to be anything like kates in simplicity or anything else.....the british tried to downplay the grandeur and the monaco family is playing it up because of course monaco is filthy rich compared to britain.

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Lindelle

Quote from: Princesse Grace on July 01, 2011, 08:26:59 PM
The video of civil wedding:
http://youtu.be/B1pXXAQyM7c

Thankyou soooooooo much PG! :thanks:  It was a cosy family wedding and she looked beautiful in that stunning blue dress. I thought how nice it was to see Stephanie crying too.
I couldn't have watched this otherwise as it was early hours in the morning here in Oz.
Now I can't wait to see the real dress. :pics:

sara8150

WOW

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Lindelle

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 01:15:15 AM
Why did they do a civil wedding first?

Thought it may have something to do with protocol?

The Europeans do things differently - though I prefer their way.

wannable

QuoteA VERY uneasy wedding kiss and the dark rumours that haunt Monaco's 'bolting bride'
By KATHRYN KNIGHT

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2010415/Monaco-Royal-wedding-Prince-Albert-Charlene-Wittstocks-uneasy-kiss.html#ixzz1QueDASJG   

@RoyalBiographer
Ingrid Seward
@SPerryPeoplemag everyone here obsessed by harrys new romance and Monaco nuptials. Not many royals and no Ernst!
5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Lindelle

Something like this JUST had to be said.
They looked VERY happy during the ceremony and he kept winking at her and kissed her hand.
This was not an 'uneasy' balcony kiss - just look at them, they are in front of that many people, it looked quite as I would've acted myself.

angieuk

Lindelle

Are they getting married now because the only way i can watch it is via youtube.
Time zone - in Oz we are 17 hours ahead.