Brand New Chelsy Pics part 11

Started by WOW, October 26, 2010, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

Old thread can be found here.

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

wannable

mousie_kins

It was a picture taken by the Papz of her in one of her Uni classes in SA a few years ago.

princesslily

I'm glad Chelsy is out of the limelight. She doesn't like it and should be left alone.

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: princesslily on December 28, 2010, 01:20:43 PM
I'm glad Chelsy is out of the limelight. She doesn't like it and should be left alone.

agree with how she doesn't like the limelight, but as far as pix are concerned these are older pics and for the most part we all have seen them. Its very rare we get updated pics of her.

but that could only last so long should she get back together with Harry.

Hale

With respect, if Chelsy doesn't like the limelight then she shouldn't have dated a Prince.

princesslily

That's true, but if I ever get to date my celebrity crush, I would in secret as I don't want to be in the limelight...it's a tough choice!

WOW

Just because she dated a prince doesn't mean she enjoys the limelight. I would like to think that they dated because they liked and eventually loved each other. I would hope that's always the case for the type of girl he dates.

Hale

Yes, but they also split up and reunited......how many times I've lost count.  If you truly cannot stand the limelight then you would do your best to avoid it like not dating a famous person otherwise don't whine about it.   :shrug:

Gretta

Hi, I´m new in this place, I´m from Mexico for that reason I apologize for my bad language!!! But I want to say you something: I LOVE CHELSY DAVY!!!!!

WOW

Hey Gretta  :welcome: we have a introduction thread go ahead and introduce youself over there so everyone can welcome you :)

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Hale on December 28, 2010, 06:01:54 PM
Yes, but they also split up and reunited......how many times I've lost count.  If you truly cannot stand the limelight then you would do your best to avoid it like not dating a famous person otherwise don't whine about it.   :shrug:

That's true but it's also true that you cannot choose who you fall in love with. I think they did try to avoid, probably why they flew to SA often because they were mostly left alone there. If she did like the limelight though, we'd probably still be seeing updated pictures of her even if they broke up..

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

brittanylala

Quote from: Hale on December 28, 2010, 06:01:54 PM
Yes, but they also split up and reunited......how many times I've lost count.  If you truly cannot stand the limelight then you would do your best to avoid it like not dating a famous person otherwise don't whine about it.   :shrug:

I think both royal girlfriends (or rather fiancé, wife, whatever Kate is these days!) enjoy the limelight that comes with the princes. If they both hated it they would have split up with the brothers and that would have been the end of the matter. Full stop. I believe it also doesn't help how the brothers enjoy leading the press on from time to time, so the girls learn from them at how to be manipulative.

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: Hale on December 28, 2010, 01:53:22 PM
With respect, if Chelsy doesn't like the limelight then she shouldn't have dated a Prince.

I agree 100%, if ya can't stand the limelight now don't think about marriage (or getting back together just to break up again) because the media attention will become more intense over the years..and she can't just fly to SA anytime she wants once she has a job or IF she should marry Harry.

Hale

I happen to think the Clarence House have negotiated a press agreement in the same way they did for Kate.  Otherwise why was it we saw more of Chelsy in Leeds than we saw of her in London?  That is why I don't believe we are getting any updated pics of Chelsy.

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: Hale on December 29, 2010, 02:46:06 PM
I happen to think the Clarence House have negotiated a press agreement in the same way they did for Kate.  Otherwise why was it we saw more of Chelsy in Leeds than we saw of her in London?  That is why I don't believe we are getting any updated pics of Chelsy.

she hasn't been in London for a while though right? Is the agreement just meant for London it self?

wannable

Good point, I wonder if and what will the press make out of her free 15 months me time, gap year. Will they sling mud on her a la Kate?

I do feel it was a smart move to SA for all of the current free time, I feel in the UK the press would have milked it in bashing Chelsy stories.

Hale

I don't think the privacy agreement is just for London, but for anywhere.  The reason I mentioned Leeds is because we used to see a lot of pics of Chelsy where she was studying there, but when she moved to London the pics appeared to dry up and that is why I think an agreement has been negotiated.  If there is an agreement then paps aren't going to jump on planes in order to take pics of Chelsy because the British press isn't going to publish them.

I too am wondering how Chelsy has spent her time whilst in SA? 

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: Hale on December 29, 2010, 03:29:27 PM
I don't think the privacy agreement is just for London, but for anywhere.  The reason I mentioned Leeds is because we used to see a lot of pics of Chelsy where she was studying there, but when she moved to London the pics appeared to dry up and that is why I think an agreement has been negotiated.  If there is an agreement then paps aren't going to jump on planes in order to take pics of Chelsy because the British press isn't going to publish them.

I too am wondering how Chelsy has spent her time whilst in SA? 

I've heard she is either: lounging around, going on mini trips, or taking classes to be certified in law in Southern Africa; what does everyone else think about "what is Chelsy doing in Africa"?...

right now she is in Zim (from what I recently read online) w/her friends for New Years..but is Harry w/her??...isn't he not allowed in Zim for political reasons..

mousie_kins

Nobody knows what she is doing because she is not telling the press and the press has no idea.

We only have one set of pictures which showed her near her house sunbathing and some facebook pics of her relaxing with friends

Hale

There are sanctions against Zimbabwe so NO, Harry shouldn't go there because it would be bad PR.  As for the so called conversion course, that was a Katie Nicholl story.  I personally believe she will return to England after her deferment from A&O ends so I don't see the reason for a conversion course.

WOW

Seeing how this is the new pics of Chelsey thread....does anyone have any new pics of her  :laugh: