Brand New Chelsy Pics part 11

Started by WOW, October 26, 2010, 02:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brittanylala

You can check out Chelsy's evening dress in this video from The Sun -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/3557031/Wedding-revellers-party-to-3am.html

It's only a 3 second glance, but she looked so much better in this dress.

Here is another picture of Chelsy in the car with Bea, Eug and Arthur -

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zt9avb&s=7

I would be hiding my face too if I had embarrassed myself in front of the world! Not that I'm one to talk, I embarrass myself on a weekly basis! :teehee:

anitalalala

I dont think she was terrible at the wedding..the color of the outfit was great but yeah it wasnt the right otufit for her..maybe on someone else it would have looked amazing...but on her it didnt....
It was the firt time i really didnt looked an outfit on her...she donest have an amazing style but shes far from being terriblly dressed!!!!
Its not the most amanzilly outfit but its not terible in my view....

Yeah people will make a carnival around this bacause yeah she could have been better for the ocasion....
But honestlly being who she is if she was amazinlly gorgeous people would have said she was trying to still the attention to her and if she was terriblly wrong..people would say what theyre actually saying....
Its a never winning game...anyway i dont think these people really care about it...who knows....

About the pic i dont think shes hiding her face..she seems to be looking something that eugenie is showing her...
And most people seems to actually be laughing in all these pics....they seemed to had a ot of fun at this party ..and mos of thetm were drunk..i doubt someone was worryed about feeling ashamed for anything....

BUt who knows....

psm

I think she looks much better.

On the video, she gets out of the car with Harry. They are definitely together.

Bets everyone:

How long before their next break-up?
Or will an engagement come first?

I say a break-up before the end of the year probably. But after this wedding and Harry calling his brother's marriage inspirational, he may end up proposing. I think Harry is the kind of person who acts before thinking.

WOW

On what video she gets out of Harry's car? I'm confused?

I thought she rode with Fergies girls?

psm

^ On the The Sun video brittanylala posted, go to second 28-29. Harry exits a car, followed by Eugenie and then Chelsy.

Also, they have spent the night together and Harry was photographed leaving her apartment on Saturday morning. Do we need more proof that they are back together or never broke up, yet Harry at least hit on other girls so kind of cheated.

Georgiana

^ I thought the picture of Harry leaving Chelsy's apartment was taken on friday morning before the wedding?
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Mar

Quote from: psm on May 01, 2011, 05:36:28 AM
^ On the The Sun video brittanylala posted, go to second 28-29. Harry exits a car, followed by Eugenie and then Chelsy.

Also, they have spent the night together and Harry was photographed leaving her apartment on Saturday morning. Do we need more proof that they are back together or never broke up, yet Harry at least hit on other girls so kind of cheated.

you mean out of the bus?

it does seem like Harry. but I am not 100% sure

pinkpearls

Quote from: psm on May 01, 2011, 05:36:28 AM

Dean Piper, friend to Chelsy, claims Harry spent the night at the Goring.

A car driven by royal protection officers dropped off Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie with Harry's on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy. It was not until around 5am that the last bleary-eyed revellers eventually called it a night. ­Harry wisely stayed over at the hotel to grab some sleep.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/05/01/harry-tells-wills-mother-would-be-so-proud-of-you-115875-23098800/#ixzz1L5RKUdbd
Go Camping for 95p! Vouchers collectable in the Daily and Sunday Mirror until 11th August . Click here for more information

brittanylala

Quote from: psm on May 01, 2011, 01:30:25 AM

No, no, no, it's Arthur Landon getting out of the car with Bea, Eug and Chelsy,

Quote from: Georgiana on May 01, 2011, 05:49:49 AM
^ I thought the picture of Harry leaving Chelsy's apartment was taken on friday morning before the wedding?

That's what the NOTW said :thumbsup:

Schneeball

has anyone seen a proper picture of Chelsy's evening dress...the video was so short;(

I'm really curious to see the blue dress because when I saw her green dress and the hair  I just thougt "girl, what have you done!". I give her the benefit of doubt... maybe the pictures were just taken at the wrong moment....but well, I had the feeling she looked really huge in that dress (including not wearing a bra), the black make-up seemed glazed around her eyes (did anyone see the black shadow) and the hair was just a mess as if she just lost hair clips as she is usually  not wearing  the hair pinned up.

What has happend? Too much pressure to look perfect that she messed it up in the end or didn't she just not care?

WOW

sandy

Quote from: psm on May 01, 2011, 01:30:25 AM

Bets everyone:

How long before their next break-up?
Or will an engagement come first?

I say a break-up before the end of the year probably. But after this wedding and Harry calling his brother's marriage inspirational, he may end up proposing. I think Harry is the kind of person who acts before thinking.

I wouldn't characterize Harry as acting without thinking. If this were the case, he'd be married to Chelsy in 2007 and they might have kids by now. He's obviously taking his time about things.

Sandra Dee

Thread locked. Part 12 can be found here