Main Menu

What just happened?

Started by Sandra Dee, May 07, 2010, 08:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Dee

Are we not dying? I don't see the Forum Closing announcement!  Does that mean :hide: good news? Dare I smile?

Sandra Dee

Hello? I can't believe there are so many people online and no one is posting anywhere!  :sowhat:

Sandra Dee

Sandra Dee

:ugh: First sign of madness:  Replying to your own posts over and over again.  :loco:

Lindelle

Been there, done that.
I can't believe it either.

Sandra Dee

Oh, thank you!  .sticky
24 hours more, and we will know!

Fiona

Yep. I just posted something to see if we can still post on another thread. Being the silly self that I am. So don't worry.

I say let's throw a party....everyone is invited!  :banana: I am rocking out to The Temptations and it is 6 o'clock in the morning. LOL!  

Come on' Guests...we won't bite....(Okay. I realize I shouldn't speak for everyone lol. Some people may bite...so it is at your leisure). Weeee *dances*  :hearts: :hug:
I love dancing. I think it's better to dance than to march through life.

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Lindelle

Party!
Yeah baby! :thankyou:
I'm having a glass of red and I think we should 'party like it's 1999'. :partaaay:

A bit like New Years Eve, :fireworks: only we don't have a new forum to look forward to
but we can still have our last party! :hula:

Sandra Dee

I'm in! :high5:
Fiona, how are you up so early? I am up because I had to work all night!  :tired:
Oh, wait, P-A-R-T-Y!   :partaaay: :stars: :pillowfight:

Lindelle

What time is it in NYC?

And what's in that bottle Sandyr?

Sandra Dee

Ooooh, I finally get the chance to have food!  :yes: I'm gonna be back after breakfast. Starbucks, here I come!
Lindelle, it's 6.41am. Considering it's me, I'm gonna say, Apple Cider.  :girlblush:

Fiona

Same here. Hmm....57 Guests and all are on the sidelines. Come on....don't be shy! It is party time...

:dance: :bday3: :hiccup:  :hula: Weeee....

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Lindelle

They don't wanna come and play.
More the merrier.

Fiona

It is like being at a school prom...everyone is near the wall when they should be dancing! lmao. Aww...Hmm.*scans the room* Ah Ha! Guest 32 is my dancing partner! Weeee! :dance: :stars:

Sandra Dee

I'm back, how much partying did i miss?

Sandra Dee

Fiona, might I suggest a new avatar for you? http://www.16thletter.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/fiona.jpg
:princess:  :Jen:
:D

Fiona

So far... people are slooooowly responding not in this thread per se but others. It is a start. *giggles*
Now...back to visualizing Guest 32 as Luda. lol. :partaaay:  

Fiona

:haha: Gah! How I hated that movie! :lmao3:

Sandra Dee

Shrek?? You hated Shrek?  :o   :eyes: :huh?:

Hi Luda, how're you doing?  :hehe:  :chuckle:

Fiona

No not really...  :jester: :D

Sandra Dee

Oh good. phew! Someone hating Shrek!     :bignono:
Yummy Mummy, where've you gone off to?
What are you upto Fiona?

Lindelle

I'm still here, I was just chasing the barman, but he wouldn't have a bar to do with me, even when I chased and chased and chased him!
In the end I refilled my own bottle, oh i mean glass!   

Fiona

lol.  :hehe: I am here. Man, Luda was looking great. :D :hula:

Lindelle

Well, I'm off.
Got a big day tomorrow so will be up early to say my goodbyes to you. Although, it might not be until sunday night 10pm that I have to do that - time control you know.

If I don't speak to you tomorrow, all the best and have a safe and happy future.

Lindelle xx

Sandra Dee

:partaaay: tata Lindelle! :hiya:  :thanks: :bye:
[hic]
Fi, oh Fi, is Luda still around? :drool: He was HAWT!  :abs:  :gawk: