Main Menu

What just happened?

Started by Sandra Dee, May 07, 2010, 08:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corydora

Recycle yourself - Be an Organ Donor

Fiona

Great!  :partaaay:

What is not so great....my keyboard is sticky. Yuck! My soda was all over the place. Clean up. Eww. What a mess. lol. That is what I get for laughing so hard. :D

I love dancing. I think it's better to dance than to march through life.

I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

Lindelle

Hey! You were either laughing too hard OR you'd had enough to drink after 3 days.

In your post THIS> :partaaay: certainly doesn't look like SODA to me!

You've been BUSTED :yesss:

Sandra Dee

Thanks SJB!  :o Seems our happiness is attracting a lot of spammers too!  :hehe:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Kate

The board has definately changed in a very short time...New people coming and the posters who have been here forever, are disappearing....Is this good or bad....

Jenee

fresh victims are always good :teehee: :laugh:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Orchid

Well that's put paid to new members taking the plunge :lmao3:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Sandra Dee

Orchid

:hug: Don't worry Sandra Dee - there are always the brave few who will ignore Jenee and I and join in the fun anyway :brightside:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil