Autumn Kelly -Bride to be

Started by serene grace, November 15, 2007, 07:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisevonblah

I think that the fact that Autumn has been so widely accepted into the royal fold and that she is so completely opposite to Kate is a pretty clear indication that Kate is not so "in". Clearly, Autumn is the type of girl the royals are looking for. Someone should memo Kate, maybe then she would stand a chance of snagging her tiara... I mean prince... I mean man.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

fawbert

Quote from: Nighthawk on November 16, 2007, 11:20:17 AM
I am excited to see their Wedding it will be on TV won't it ???

I don't think so.
Fawbert

Nighthawk

yeah I caught that in another thread thanx for answering my ? though :flowers: still excited for them I love weddings and being it a sorta a royal one it's more exciting. IMO

Diedera

They really are a lovely couple!
:snowflake:

Nighthawk

That they are I think Autumn is a pretty woman in her own way Peter looks happy w/her so that's all that matter I'm glad they are finding happiness with each other.

arusha

OMG, That's a couple in love !!!. That is what I call long lasting love.

the way peter looks at autumn is just simply beautiful as if he is saying: I am proud of this woman and of my choice of making her my wife. And his arms around her neck shows just hoe much he is protective of her.

There is nothing more to say, this is definitely a man in love.

wish them all the best.  :notamused:

Mary Rose

The fact that Peter and Autumn are engaged and not playing the on/off game speaks volumes.

busyme

:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

serene grace

I just hope we don't see you know who walking into the church on Autumn and Peter's wedding day, grinning at her favorite papz, but after seeing her at Peter's birthday party I have a feeling we might see her stunningness in all her grinning  glory, with the press the next day commenting on the Autumn's beautiful wedding dress and the future Stunning Bride's(Kate's) outfit and how she will bring glamour to the House of Windsor. I hope she just stays away.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Elisevonblah

I agree. I hope she stays away because she detracts at every event she goes to. I wouldn't put it passed her to wear white to this wedding just to send the press into a real tizzy. 

serene grace

Oh dear....didn't she wear cream to a previous wedding?

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

arusha

Autumn and peter should mention in their wedding invitation cards that only the bride-to-be should be stunning and wearing white. :D

and royals and non royals (including girlfriends) should be seated in different pews to prevent any spotlight malfunction  :lmao: :lmao:

let`s just hope there will be no see-through to avoid any kate-a**trophy...I mean...catastrophy  :devil:

MEW

she wore the cream jacket dress with a very feathery hat to a wedding (I think was the outfit she was wearing on the famous coffee mugs)...she wore the big red coat to the Sandhurst (there were several mentions that she almost committed a major faux pas - she was cleared of the incident because HM was actually in claret, not red)...she was reported to have worn cream to Camilla's 60th birthday party where Camilla wore cream as well, not that she can't wear the same as the birthday girl...it's just that she always manages to intrude on other people's time to be in the spotlight...I'm sure these are just coincidences though...

lurker

I don't think she'll be at the wedding ceremony in Windsor (why should Peter and Autumn invite her?). I do believe we'll hear several reports about "stunning" Kate and Wills at the private reception afterwards though and how this means that they are engaged.   :rolleyes:
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

serene grace

Oh I'll be sick.....if we do. I hope William advises her to just stay away for the entire day, even Pr. Edward who was actually friendly still with Sarah had sense enough to not invite her to his wedding or reception. I hope William just keeps Kate away.

Elisevonblah

Will is going to be Peter's best man, correct?  In North America it is not customary to invite the bf/gf of a bride's maid or groom's man because they are usually paired up with someone from the other bridal party, unless of course they are married then the spouse is invited. What is the "rule" in England? As a best man I assume Wills will be busy during the wedding and reception, too busy to attend to a date. Hmm, maybe he'll meet a nice Canadian girl! ;)

serene grace

Oh I like that rule, it would be great if Kate is not there and William has a wonderful time dancing at the wedding with OTHER available girls and it gets in the press.
When I saw Kate at Peter's birthday party, my first thought was KATE is trying to socialize with Autumn,Peter and  claw an invite to the Wedding.
(She might be invited already though....she seems to go everywhere William goes lately. After the Diana Concert with her parents there too, I just figured William will invite her to almost everything, he can.) :cry: :cry: :cry:

wheet

Well, she must have been invited.   So, prepare yourselves.  If she went to Camilla's daughter's wedding, she may show up here as well.

BTW, I mean no insult, and I am no fan of Kate, but what was AK's major?   It is relatively easy to find work with some BA majors (eg. psychology, social work, education, even English); others are in less demand.

Elisevonblah

Her wikipedia profile says she has an Arts degree but it does not get more specific than that. I will check to see if I can find out what McGill considers an "arts degree".

Here is McGill's website for the faculty of arts http://www.mcgill.ca/arts/. It covers a wide range of subjects. She could have taken any of these.

Nighthawk

I hope she's not there at this wedding, Kelly is the focus of attention for the day Not Kate the Great. :rolleyes: 

dizzylizzy13

I'm afraid I don't ... round AND tapered baguettes? One or the other please, otherwise this looks too much like an anniversary ring for my taste. And Pete, that center diamond can't be bigger than two carats -- c'mon, guy, this is your future wife!  :notamused:

But she is obviously smart and absolutely lovely to look at -- love those dimples!  :flowers:

serene grace

dizzylizzy13

Or maybe it's the same ring and they've taken the green thing to a whole new level  :teehee:

I prefer Sophie's ring but Autumn's man.  :shrug:

serene grace

Yes I like Sophie's ring, I like the shape of it more.

http://www.bbcmotiongallery.com/Customer/SearchDetails.aspx?searchText=%22RING%22&type=Keyword&itemId=dfb099ac-f835-4d89-82f3-f0850f0e0b6a

Sophie's ring: The engagement ring was made by the royal jewellers Asprey

I wonder who made Autumn's ring.

arusha

Quote:

["She does not come from a wealthy background either. Her parents divorced when she was eight and her father Brian, 57, is a retired electricity company ­executive. Her mother Kitty is now married to Ron Magas, an airline pilot.

It is an unremarkable upbringing which, despite his royal blood, is one with which Peter too was familiar." ]

I think this sort of answers the questions discussed in another thread (didn't know how to bring that up) as to whether a woman from a divorce family background could help pw cope with his own issues regarding his parents divorce.

Well Autumn background has certainly helped her in that sense and as the quote implies, IMO, that similarity might have helped strenghten their relationship. So there you have it.

BOT: Autumn is gorgeous in that article. Her aura is beautiful and emanates a great maturity, she does complete Peter. I wonder what's her astrological sign. Anyone knows?