Autumn Kelly -Bride to be

Started by serene grace, November 15, 2007, 07:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

angeleyed

to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Tizzy

wow those pictures...... i love her pink blouse with her jeans and pink shoes..... anyways, they are the quintescent image of 2 people in love....i love the affection of each other that oozes from the images......very refreshing to see this....thanks SG.

Nighthawk

I am excited to see their Wedding it will be on TV won't it ???

busyme

:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

rose

juzst a question: hello says that she's 32 but wikipedia states that she was born 3 May 1978. so which one is correct (I'd just like to have the facts right)?
WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

WOW

I thought she was a few years older than him  :hmm:

hippie_cyndi

apparently she's one yr younger than him.....he was born in 1977......she was born in 1978.....according 2 Canadian birth record and her dad who corrected a local press :shrug:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Pri

She gorgeous and she has a really likable quality about her.  I like how she carries herself.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

truly_thata

i can't wait to see her wedding dress :flowers:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: Pri on November 19, 2007, 02:55:38 AM
She gorgeous and she has a really likable quality about her.  I like how she carries herself.

ditto.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Elisevonblah

I was just reading her wikipedia entry and she received a bachelors of arts degree from McGill and yet has found sustainable full time work and a career.  Interesting. Same type of degree as Kate and yet fully employed.
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

leogirl

Good for Autumn! I'm glad Peter picked someone good! :)

fairmaiden1

Pri

Quote from: Elisevonblah on November 19, 2007, 04:45:18 AM
I was just reading her wikipedia entry and she received a bachelors of arts degree from McGill and yet has found sustainable full time work and a career.  Interesting. Same type of degree as Kate and yet fully employed.

I know, I'm becoming a big fan of Autumn. Plus, she has a pretty cool name.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

sillyjobug

There's one photo in there of her engagement ring... Why's it on her middle finger? shouldn't it be on the ring finger?
Harryite #0094   

Goldylocks

Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: sillyjobug on November 26, 2007, 01:31:04 PM
There's one photo in there of her engagement ring... Why's it on her middle finger? shouldn't it be on the ring finger?

What picture are you talking about? I watched them again and found it to be on the right finger :hmm:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lillianna

Great feature on Autumn! :thumbsup:
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

MEW

Their children are going to be adorable.  Did I read the wedding would be at Windsor?

EquusFerus

^ Yes - at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.

Pri

Quote from: MEW on November 27, 2007, 02:08:54 AM
Their children are going to be adorable.  Did I read the wedding would be at Windsor?
They are!! :happy:

She's also going to be a gorgeous bride.....oooh, I can't wait!! :woo:

leogirl

I can't wait, either: :)

But I'm sad it's not going to be televised. :cry:

Here is the ring she was wearing. It was on the right finger... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=472911&in_page_id=1770

petunia

thought this was a really nice article about Autumn.  Hope the link works. 

http://www.express.co.uk/features/view/26240/The-new-royal-golden-girl
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

MEW

I love the ring!!!

Thank you, Petunia!  It was good article!  :flowers: