Autumn Kelly -Bride to be

Started by serene grace, November 15, 2007, 07:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dizzylizzy13

According to Wikipedia -- and they are never wrong :P -- she was born on May 3, 1978 -- making her a Taurus Horse and very compatible with Peter (her opposite -- a Scorpio) and HM, who is a Taurus as well, and who is also a Horse- compatible Tiger (as is Princess Anne.) :thumbsup:

arusha

Thanks DL:

Oh dear, if she is a taurus and opposite of Peter who is a scorpio (earth / water  signs).

Wouldn't that mean that kate might me compatible with pw as she is a capricorn and him a cancer (another  water/earth sign relationship?)

Oh dear, oh dear, pw might well marry Kate. Oh dear.

serene grace

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

rose

arusha, it's a bit more complicated than that......(but there's no need for you to worry :P )

I think Autumn will make a gorgeous bride. :Jen:
WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

dizzylizzy13

Quote from: arusha on December 11, 2007, 07:10:40 PM
Thanks DL:

Oh dear, if she is a taurus and opposite of Peter who is a scorpio (earth / water  signs).

Wouldn't that mean that kate might me compatible with pw as she is a capricorn and him a cancer (another  water/earth sign relationship?)

Oh dear, oh dear, pw might well marry Kate. Oh dear.

What is also disturbing :devil: is that Kate's moon in Cancer is conjunct with both PW's Sun and Moon -- a very favorable aspect according to Carl Jung who studied the charts of many married couples. Also PW's Mars in Libra is trine her Venus in Aquarius (4 signs away) ... which means they'd have the whole Love Shack thing going on as well. :brainwashed:

Peter and Autumn seem pretty well-matched as well ...

rose

...but if the man is a cancer and the woman the capricorn the man suffers from her 'coldness' etc... it's not that good. and rooster/dog is quite bad....

dizzylizzy13

Which is why a lot of people use this stuff when it suits them and toss it out when it doesn't :laugh: ... according to this, Diana and Charles were compatible, ditto  w/Charles and Camilla, but Elizabeth and Philip are not ... from this we can conclude -- absolutely nothing  :D
From my general POV, the younger and less mature a person is, the more likely they are going to be exactly like their sign ... maybe because the older we are, the likelihood is greater that we have more layers added to our personality and also the ability to comprehend more complexities in ourselves and others. 

Pri

Quote from: dizzylizzy on December 11, 2007, 03:32:45 PM
I'm afraid I don't ... round AND tapered baguettes? One or the other please, otherwise this looks too much like an anniversary ring for my taste. And Pete, that center diamond can't be bigger than two carats -- c'mon, guy, this is your future wife!  :notamused:

But she is obviously smart and absolutely lovely to look at -- love those dimples!  :flowers:

Thank you Dizzy!! I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to seem like a :snob:
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

karla64

here the quiz of her.... I don't know she had a twin brother  interesting
Let play on Quiz

http://int2.hellomagazine.com/quizzes/royalty-and-statesmen/23-autumn-kelly/

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

arusha

I took the quizz and I got only 50%

They quizz you like it's history or geography. Where do they expect you to get all those information  :mad:

like i'm a wizz or something.

Well at least Peter is a lucky fella.  :thumbsup:

Cassidy

I only got 50% too. I'm definitely doing it again until I get it all right :laugh:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

rose

:unsure: they've got a different date of birth... I can't work out her star signs if I don't know the real one...   :cry: ...

Pri

You got 60% of the questions correct
Total questions: 10
Correct answers: 6
Not bad... but we're sure you can do better

Her year of birth is a mystery.  I picked 1977 and I got it wrong, but I think Hello!'s got it wrong.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

echo

^ i thot she was a year or 2 older than peter
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

Pri

I think that's wrong..I think the press reported her birthday inaccurately a number of times.

arusha

1975 is the correct answer for her year of birth.

I was surprised myself when they said it's correct. I thought it was 1978. I read sonewhere that it was.

rose

Lillianna

1982? But that would make her much younger than William! :)

I also thought that she was a couple of years older than Peter...
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

rose

sorry, typo. I meant 1978. :flower: that's what wiki says.

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

leogirl

She was born in May of the year after Peter (six months younger).

Trudie

Quote from: sillyjobug on November 26, 2007, 01:31:04 PM
There's one photo in there of her engagement ring... Why's it on her middle finger? shouldn't it be on the ring finger?

It is on her ring finger and it is gorgeous. Now these two are a couple in love. I can't wait to see her as the bride. :thumbsup:

Trudie

Quote from: dizzylizzy on December 11, 2007, 06:31:16 PM
Or maybe it's the same ring and they've taken the green thing to a whole new level  :teehee:

I prefer Sophie's ring but Autumn's man.  :shrug:

It's not the same on Sophie's ring the two side diamonds are heart shaped.

buzzlightyear

God, that Dizzy is such a dufus! How could she not know  :lmao: :lmao:
To infinity and beyond ...