Royals gather for Highland games

Started by abhaya, September 03, 2005, 06:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

Thanks Abhaya.

Getty Images

abhaya

hey sophia. i loved you shahrukh's banner.

the queen looks radiant and happy

Wombat

OK..I have a few things I just have to say...

1. The Queen seems to be really happy sitting next to Wills.  They seem to get on quite well.  When she sits next to Charles she always looks rather glum ^_^

2. That friggin hair :angry: I can't wait until he gets to Sandhurst and they cut it.....Stop holding onto it Wills...let it go :P  :lol: and while you're there..let go of the girlfriend as well :happytears:

3. Ok....so where's his kilt? <_<  

HM Queen Cheryl

Yeh where is the kilt? If grandpa wears one so should he. Show off those gams.
^_^  

Wombat

QuoteShow off those gams.
^_^
What's a gam QC?...because my minds in the gutter :blush:  

Lola

"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Vanity6

For some reason William's hair loss doesn't bother me... I focus more on his gorgeous face.  :P  

Wombat

QuoteI think maybe QM layed into BDB about the other night with KM... who i what to point out was nowhere to be seen. hmmmm... beginning of the end?
Who's BDB? :huh:

and as for the KM thing...I doubt it :rolleyes:  

brokenxhearts.

I love his hair :(

i don't think he'd look good like bald or with shorter hair*kinda like buzzed* or something....maybe its just me

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Londongirl2388

HE LIVES! :D  Finally!  And where is the kilt?!?!  

animationhohogrl

I like long hair on Wills if he gets it cut, he'll have a nice bold spot which would make him look much older. Also, what do I know I tend to like grungy American boys.  ( for I'm an American as well).

Mandy
-Mandy

Here's something that was mentioned when Will went to Nashville. A kid at one of the shops asked if he was Prince William.  He replied in a Posh British accent.  "No, I'm taller."

William Fan #0043

Wombat

Who's BDB and what are gams???????????!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :blink:  

animationhohogrl

Yah, where is kate at this time?  Isn't she suppose to be all wrapped up in the royal business now?

Mandy
-Mandy

Here's something that was mentioned when Will went to Nashville. A kid at one of the shops asked if he was Prince William.  He replied in a Posh British accent.  "No, I'm taller."

William Fan #0043

TB

Those group pictures are hilarious! The way the way the camera caught those expressions split-second is priceless. :lol:

I Pirates

Vanity6

Just a random thought about Kate... I wonder if she'll accompany William to the Tom-Parker-Bowles wedding? I think probably not, but at the same time I think there may be a chance.

Wombat

When is that taking place? :huh:  

TB

If she goes, she better wear a color. I don't care if it's only her shoes, skirt, camisol, blazer, hat, etc. All black and white is strictly prohibited! :lol:

I Pirates

Wombat

Would she be onvited to it?  I mean Tom is now Wills step-brother..that's practically a family wedding.... ;)  

Vanity6

Wombat, I'm not sure, but certainly by time the year's out. He's marrying his long-time girlfriend Sarah Buys. I read an article that said it's going to take place next week, but who knows?

Wombat

I read somewhere in September as well..interesting. ^_^  

TB

QuoteWould she be onvited to it?  I mean Tom is now Wills step-brother..that's practically a family wedding.... ;)
Yeah, so if she goes, then Will and Kate must be really really really serious.  :happytears:  

I Pirates

Vanity6

Also -- one more thing, PLEASE William try out another color for your suits.  :notworthy: :lol:  

TB

I kind of agree. While blue is obviously my favorite color, the boy needs to try something else. :P

I Pirates