but im pretty sure we don't want hom to show up in a baby pink suit either

he should try ummm idk just not navy blue

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

Wombat

QuoteYeah, so if she goes, then Will and Kate must be really really really serious.  :happytears:
Hmmmm...if she goes with Wills..then yeah..it's really really really serious.  But if she goes by herself..would it mean that it's just serious? :lol:  

HM Queen Cheryl

QuoteWho's BDB and what are gams???????????!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :blink:
Gams=Legs
^_^  

TB

No it would be really serious. :lol: There are, however, over 15 levels of serious...  

I Pirates

Wombat

Ok...so what's gunna make it just serious then? :lol:

And explain the 15 levels please :P  

Jenee

i don't think men's legs are sexy. i prefer above the waist...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

QuoteWombat, I'm not sure, but certainly by time the year's out. He's marrying his long-time girlfriend Sarah Buys. I read an article that said it's going to take place next week, but who knows?
It's next week ----> Scroll down to where it says: PB wedding guests, take note - and don't send those morning suits back too quickly... B)  

WOW

QuoteThe Duchess of Cornwall's daughter has been with her long-term boyfriend, Harry Lopes, for nearly a decade, but until now, there's been no sign of the couple making their union more permanent. So I'm pleased to hear that they have decided to move in together.
Geesh! It seems like everybody is just living with their significant others. Maybe I'm too old fashioned but this seems to be the new thing to do besides getting married. Okay maybe not the "new" thing to do, but it seems to be alot more common this days.

Lola

QuoteI think maybe QM layed into BDB about the other night with KM... who i what to point out was nowhere to be seen. hmmmm... beginning of the end?
Who's BDB? :huh:

and as for the KM thing...I doubt it :rolleyes:
i meant PDB which means pretty d*** bad....
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Lola

QuoteI think maybe QM layed into BDB about the other night with KM... who i what to point out was nowhere to be seen. hmmmm... beginning of the end?
Who's BDB? :huh:

and as for the KM thing...I doubt it :rolleyes:
i meant PDB which means pretty d*** bad....
setting the record straight i meant to say that QM layed into PW PDB about the other night w/KM. sorry about any confusion.

Lola

ok i just want to vent a bit. i think alot of people are getting carried away with all these stories and/or rumors going on about KM. lets look at the FACTS:
(1) She has not moved in with PW at this time.  Until BP announces it then i won't worry about it.
(2) They have know each other for about 4 years and only until the last 2 have they been more than freinds.  They moved into an student apartment with ANOTHER GUY AND GIRL.  they all had their own rooms, although who knows when that became pointless.
(3) whether they go together or separate to TB wedding is not a signal that they serious or not. they are only DATING!!!
(4) one more thing, until BP announces anything, we should just ignore these rumors as best we can. of course, we can still critique KM clothes, hair, etc. that is always fun :devil:
thanks for letting me vent! :wavey:  :D  

sara1981

QuoteHE LIVES! :D  Finally!  And where is the kilt?!?!
he not wores kilts but he wores busniess suits same past years i understand why! when he was little boys he wores kilts with his dad but he dont wanted it!

Sara Boyce

mandy84

I wouldn't want to wear a kilt if I was a dude.  That's just me though.  I understand though, why Prince Charles wanted him to wear it.

estoniagirl

Prince William is nice and I love William!!!

Lola

QuotePrince William is nice and I love William!!!
me too! PURE EYE CANDY!!!!  :D  :drool:  :wub:  

AHoch82

Me too, either! :wub:  :notworthy:  :drool:  
Harryite #0040

karla64

He look great  thank you for the pics  and Sorry no kate...

karlavm

Windsor

Jenee

Quote10
men... kilts... bad...

QuoteAlthough it is customary for male members of the royal family to wear kilts for the occasion William bucked the trend by suiting up, but no-one seemed to be complaining.
think he thought his friends might make fun of him if she showed up in a kilt?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

QB

In an old Christmas card of the Queen and Prince Phillip it has them with William Harry Zara and Peter and they are all wearing kilts.It's really cute!
Why is you pickin on me? Is it cuz I is   ginger, aiii? –Arri G

karla64

and more pics  

http://www.isifa.com

tip "prince william

http://www.newscom.com

username NCFOTONA

password  Guest  

tip again name...prince william

karlavm

Wettin

he needs to get another suit, and to stay out of scotland if he can't respect their traditions! what a prat

Lola

in picture # 11013561 SHE IS ACTUALLY SMILING AND LAUGHING! now i have seen her smile threetimes this whole summer and found out she know how to laugh too! there is hope for the girl! who is the woman in the floral dress? she looks kind of like her mom but doesnt her mom have brown hair like her? of course, she could have dyed it and this was early in the summer.  

Lola

just a little musing here but i have studied some body language signs (a freind of mine is really into it so she told me some things). so for your amusement...the picture of PW and KM holding hands. first, km upper body is towards pw but lower body is completely turned the opposite way...away from him. this could mean she is withholding intimacy (!) but still wants to make this work. his body is completely straightforward and he is looking past her (no eye contact). he is basically going through the motions but not really listening to what she is saying or maybe a total lack of interest in what she is saying. in other words, he is probably thinking blah,blah, blah!