Team Sussex: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

One of the most exciting nights of the year in the U.S.A and Canada for kids of all ages. Hope that they had a great evening.  :hall13: :boo!: :hall14: :hall11:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle enjoy fun outing, as they take children Archie and Lilibet trick-or-treating | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted during a trick-or-treating outing with their two children, Prince Archie, four, and Princess Lilibet, two.

On Tuesday evening, the quartet looked closer than ever as they headed out near their home in Montecito. Archie held his dad's hand whilst he appeared to be dressed as a skeleton meanwhile, doting mum Meghan carried her daughter who was dressed in a billowing pink costume.

wannable

Meghan and Harry at Katy Perry last show yesterday evening at Las Vegas

TLLK

EXCLUSIVE: A-list jet set: Harry and Meghan take private plane to Vegas with Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden and Zoe Saldana to watch Katy Perry in

QuotePrince Harry and Meghan Markle were spotted taking a private plane to Las Vegas with Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden and Zoe Saldana to watch Katy Perry's concert over the weekend.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex enjoyed a glitzy child-free night out as they watched the popstar perform one of her last residency concerts at Resorts World Theatre.

Both wearing black ensembles, Meghan, 42, commanded attention in a sparkly, gem-encrusted outfit, teamed with a blazer, while Harry, 39, wore a sophisticated suit and a matching shirt.

They were joined in the VIP section by Celine Dion - and both looked animated, standing up and cheering as the California Gurls singer took to the stage. 

Ahead of the concert, Cameron Diaz and her rocker husband Benji Madden, Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego, David Katzenberg and Stellina Bickers, and Bumble dating-app founder Whitney Wolfe Herd and her husband Michael Herd were all seen arriving at Santa Barbara airport to take the same jet to Vegas.

Curryong

And I hope everyone had a fabulous time. Harry was wearing ?a sophisticated suit?? What?s the difference between that an unsophisticated suit, lol. Anyway, Katy puts on a good show and I?m sure her audience enjoyed it.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on November 06, 2023, 03:01:51 AM
And I hope everyone had a fabulous time. Harry was wearing ?a sophisticated suit?? What?s the difference between that an unsophisticated suit, lol. Anyway, Katy puts on a good show and I?m sure her audience enjoyed it.

LOL I'm guessing one of those Christmas pattern holiday "suits" might be unsophisticated, but since Harry's dressed in dark grey or black IMO that wouldn't qualify as unsophisticated. Yes I agree that Katy puts on a great show and I loved her performance at the Coronation Concert.

wannable

A residency in Las Vegas usually is the goodbye of a career.  Katy Perry was great.

TLLK

^^^Shhhh...don't tell Donny Osmond!!! He's extended his residency in Las Vegas through May 2024  :wink: He could teach all these youngsters a lesson or two.  :lol:

wannable

Another one to revisit, nostalgia.  It's all valid. Everyone has their favorite.

I would go for several rock and heavy metal bands.  I did go to a Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) concert.  Anything 'new', no. The reasons are usually revisit, nostalgia because the singer, band, musician is in your all time fav list.

wannable

Prince Harry and Meghan made a surprise visit to an ice hockey game in Vancouver where the Duke of Sussex dropped the first puck 🏒

Harry and Meghan dancing on ice! The Sussexes jig to Simple Minds and enjoy a drink as they watch ice hockey clash in Vancouver, joined by their entourage

Harry and Meghan dancing on ice! The Sussexes jig to Simple Minds and enjoy a drink as they watch ice hockey clash in Vancouver, joined by their

TLLK

Interesting, I would have expected that they would attend one in state as there are three NHL teams in California. Hope that they enjoyed their trip to B.C.

wannable

There is two types of speculation on their Vancouver trip; looking for a new home to live and/or prelude to Invictus Game 2025 which will be held at that city.  Either way or both, the speculation DID start before this Ice Hockey game, as the couple were seen with Marcus Anderson, M friend.

The cost of living in Vancouver, Canada is 'average' 21% cheaper than the state of California.

TLLK

@wannable-Now the trip makes sense, there would be a need to have an Invictus meeting in Vancouver. I tend to believe that is the reason for the visit over house shopping.

wannable

Quite, especially after the ousting of two very top executives in that organization.

Curryong

Charles Spencer's special Thanksgiving message to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry revealed | HELLO!

Harry?s bonds with the Spencers remain strong. Charles Spencer travelled widely over the US in the last few months, as mentioned here and probably saw Harry in California.

wannable

Sam lived upstairs home from her father for many years when Meg was a teen

Her father has spoken about Hollywood drugs running freely in the studios like if it was water or orange juice

He was not an addict.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on December 03, 2023, 12:20:34 AM
Sam lived upstairs home from her father for many years when Meg was a teen

Her father has spoken about Hollywood drugs running freely in the studios like if it was water or orange juice

He was not an addict.

So Thomas jnr is lying about his father but Thomas snr and Samantha would never lie about their failings, lol!

As for living upstairs at her father?s place, where?s the proof? That?s what she says, certainly. Leaving her own children of her first marriage to be brought up by their grandmother of course. Remember Ashleigh Hale, her eldest child, is only four years younger than Meghan, and Christopher Hale is about two years younger than that. So they were also teens but she rushed off back to her father?s home to look after the half-sister she dislikes so much!
And what would Doria be doing ?in the garden with her friends getting high? when she had been separated from Tom snr for years, and the DM showed photos of the house Doria and Meghan lived in when she was young. Mother and daughter together. Tom snr didn?t live there with them.

And Samantha  met and married and then had her third child Noelle when Meghan was seventeen. Meghan was in college at 18.

Curryong

TLLK

Ugh..too many properties in Los Angeles Co. are now priced at around the 1 million dollar mark including my own 3 bedroom,  2 bathroom abode.

Curryong

I had to laugh at the old furphy coming around yet again that some old backbencher Tory is fuming about the Sussexes titles. They are not going to be taken away. Charles doesn?t want it and the Govt hasn?t got the time or energy to spend on something like taking a Dukedom away when there?s an election looming next year followed by almost certainly a Labour Govt with a full agenda that doesn?t include taking away titles from Royals.

And Richard Palmer agrees on his Twitter Page today.

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/1731571128932471012?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

wannable

Regardless of the 'outcome', the fact that because of the Sussexes - H titles being discussed to be taken away in parliament is historical.

wannable

The 'team sussex' good news is the couple do not mind being 'infamous'. (I have a different concept of ending up in parliament's historical books of being discussed removal bill approved or not). 

But hey each to it's own.  :D

Nightowl

I think the Sussex's must really enjoy creating drama and hell for the royal family as that is all they seem to do anymore, that is their *endgame*.  I mean take a long look at them, what do they actually do all day, sit in their office thinking of ways to get back at whomeever is on their hate list today?  Maybe Meghan could do another courtsey and or Harry could show how he fell on a dog dish, or call O again and have a 3 way talk about the non skin color of their son by people of color no less.

Curryong

They aren?t sitting in anybody?s office. Photos of Meghan looking happy and carefree and smiling in Santa Barbara yesterday. Just going about her business, as does Harry and their children. The DM is typical of the British media, annoyed and aghast that she and Harry aren?t crying into their soup about this book, or anything else. It?s the British media, in particular the tabloids that make huge fusses about what the Sussexes are up to.

Not a care in the world? Meghan Markle is pictured smiling in first sighting since royals accused of racism were named in Dutch translation of Omid

Nightowl

People that are heartless and cruel usually have no cares of anybody but themselves in this world, that is the Sussex's since day 1. I don't need a list of their so called wonderful things they have done for the world, I also don't need  list of the hell they created for the royal family, it is all on the internet, those far out weight the good list. 

Of course she is out today, why won't she be, after all there was an event for the royal family so the Sussex's have to be in the news the same day..that was to be expected.  We all have the Sussex's number by now.