The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3

Started by TLLK, December 07, 2022, 01:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on January 09, 2023, 02:44:26 PM
Yes it is interesting that he is now pulling back on Camilla. Most likely because he knows it would upset his father, but his words from less than 24 hours are still out there. Now that he's stated that they didn't claim that the BRF was racist in the Oprah Winfrey interview of 2021 (neither said the word "racist" but they certainly implied it), will the Kerry Kennedy request that they return the RFK Ripple of Hope award for standing up to the "institutional racism" in the Royal Family/monarchy?
Possibly, he is wary of annoying charles TOO much, as if things go wrong, he still hopes for help from Dad even if he has been insulting the man over and over again. he really is stupid.

Amabel2

Also it llooks like he has had a long standing anger against his brother and he cant stop himself from going on about him.. over and over again....

wannable

Meghan has a deck of cards to use IF she ever wants to divorce Harry.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: wannable on January 09, 2023, 04:22:08 PM

So delicious WHEN this happens.
Her CA lawyers divorce lawyers compared to his m whoever, he  will not stand a chance.

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on January 09, 2023, 04:22:08 PM
that is just silly.  Harry is an idiot, but so is Meghan.  if being an idiot is some kind of fault that lawyers can use when a marriage breaks up, there must be millions of divorces on the grounds of being an idiot

wannable

My comment is based on Neil Sean's statement 2 nights ago. He said his sources in California told him that Meghan is seeking a ''thank you'' from King Charles. Motive: She did not know Harry's baggage and problems but anyway married him.

A player is a player is a player. Play dumb.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Amabel2 on January 10, 2023, 02:25:01 PM
that is just silly.  Harry is an idiot, but so is Meghan.  if being an idiot is some kind of fault that lawyers can use when a marriage breaks up, there must be millions of divorces on the grounds of being an idiot
I wouldn't call her an idiot - she is definitely book smart. However, she lacks emotional intelligence (in my opinion) and has trouble navigating relationships.  So often she just doesn't "get it", and her obsession with fame and fortune has made her unfeeling towards others. That's an awful combination.

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on January 10, 2023, 02:28:40 PM
My comment is based on Neil Sean's statement 2 nights ago. He said his sources in California told him that Meghan is seeking a ''thank you'' from King Charles. Motive: She did not know Harry's baggage and problems but anyway married him.

A player is a player is a player. Play dumb.
honestly I cant' understand what that means.  Why would Meghan expect a thank you from Charles.  Im sure he can't stand the sight of her by now.

wannable

I'm getting the ''thank me'' for taking care of your baggage and problematic son.

Amabel2

Quote from: wannable on January 10, 2023, 05:14:22 PM
I'm getting the ''thank me'' for taking care of your baggage and problematic son.

that woudl be idiotic.  She married Harry, out of ambition.  She is not likely to spilt up iwht him anyway and if she does, she's not going to ask for thanks from Charles for looking after him

Nightowl

^Don't forget that Meghan keeps records/dairies of her life and what goes on in it. Anyone who crosses her path that is not her friend or someone who will say something she does not like, she has a record of that and will use that against them at some point in her life. Don't think for one second she is not keeping records of what is happening now for later use maybe or for her book also.  This is one very manipulative woman, she lets nothing past her in the way of getting what she wants first out of life.....She wanted an rich Englishman at it was reported and boy she played Harry, a British Royal Prince  for the fool he is. 

Amabel2

Even Meghan is not such a fool that she would expect a thank you from Charles, if their marriage broke up.

Princess Cassandra

Right. It's a joke - either made up by someone or told by her in sarcasm

FanDianaFancy

Lol. Yes Will n Charles should send her a thank you card.
HennyPenny is her problem.

Make sure in the card says finders keepers.  :teehee: She found him so keep him.
No returns, no refunds, no exchanges.  All sales final.   :lol:

Seriously, she will divorce this dumb baggage known as Harry once he becomes no longer useful.

I give it 5-8 years.

Curryong

I remember you gave it five years when they were first married. The Sussexes? fifth anniversary is coming up this May, two children later.

FanDianaFancy

Happily married they are five years, Woooowhooooo. :yesss:
Happy Anniversary to the lovely, young couple.  :bday:
Them against the world.      :partaay: what a mess.  :hearts:

Amabel2

Quote from: Curryong on January 12, 2023, 12:36:08 AM
I remember you gave it five years when they were first married. The Sussexes? fifth anniversary is coming up this May, two children later.
They are not going to split up.  THey suit each other.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sara8150 on December 08, 2022, 04:09:53 PM
Royal Family hits back over Harry and Meghan Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online
Member of royal family have no comment on Netflix it?s private matters and it?s business matters till crisis meeting but Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace decline comments nor any royal residence

Harry and Meghan filmed for Netflix documentary on same day as Megxit | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan leads reaction as Harry and Meghan release Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

The Netflix Harry and Meghan documentary: 20 biggest revelations | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's attack on 'racist' Britain: Prince says the Royal family is 'part of the problem' | Daily Mail Online

Make-up free Meghan Markle appears in tears with hair in towel in Netflix documentary  | Daily Mail Online

Netflix teases the final three Harry and Meghan documentary episodes | Daily Mail Online

Inside Frogmore Cottage: Harry and Meghan's plush UK cottage | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle lifts lid on what it was like meeting Royal Family | Daily Mail Online

A glimpse of Lili! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle share new images of their daughter in Netflix doc | Daily Mail Online

Samantha Markle's daughter slams her mother for getting her banned from Meghan's wedding | Daily Mail Online

Doria Ragland champions 'emphatic and mature' daughter Meghan Markle in new doc with Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry opens up on wearing Nazi fancy dress costume in Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: The intimate moments shared in Netflix docuseries | Daily Mail Online

The 'experts, family and friends' who appear on Harry and Meghan's bombshell Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

American media eats up Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix claims | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan share snap from Halloween party with Eugenie and Jack | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share unseen wedding photo and a glimpse of their invitations | Daily Mail Online

Netflix documentary shows candid photos of Meghan Markle as schoolgirl | Daily Mail Online

Harry is 'like a child' while Meghan Markle is the 'dominant,' body language expert claims | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's 'how we met story' seems to have changed | Daily Mail Online

The moments in Harry and Meghan's Netflix documentary that will devastate King Charles | Daily Mail Online

Episode 3 of Harry and Meghan's Netflix series: Highlights | Daily Mail Online

Episode 2 of Harry and Meghan's Netflix series: Highlights | Daily Mail Online

Doria Ragland reveals she instantly knew Prince Harry was 'The One' for Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's zip broke during first royal walkabout with Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

Archie's American accent! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son is heard making adorable comment | Daily Mail Online

Previously unseen picture shares a glimpse into Meghan Markle's second pregnancy | Daily Mail Online

Archie's starring role! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle son takes centre stage in Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle 'barefoot' in ripped jeans when she first met Prince William and Kate | Daily Mail Online

Prince William 'will be furious' at clip of Diana interview with Martin Bashir, sources claim | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry opens up on late mother Princess Diana in Netflix docuseries | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry tells Netflix royal family has an 'unconscious bias' on race | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan accused of branding 52% of Brits 'racist' after Netflix show links Brexit to racism | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry cracks cheeky joke as Meghan Markle gets ready for glitzy gala in bombshell documentary | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan on Netflix: How the world media have reacted | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry relaxes on a swing just like the one the Cambridges were gifted by King Charles  | Daily Mail Online

Netflix teases the final three Harry and Meghan documentary episodes | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle had to Google 'God Save the Queen' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle admits she was a 'daddy's girl' as she recites her childhood poem about divorce | Daily Mail Online

Paul Burrell says the Queen would be 'very upset and unhappy' about Sussexes' Netflix series | Daily Mail Online

Viewers say they are unable to watch first episodes of Harry and Meghan's Netflix documentary | Daily Mail Online

How Harry and Meghan's bombshell documentary could save Netflix | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie is the only royal in Harry and Meghan's personal photos | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan share snap from Halloween party with Eugenie and Jack | Daily Mail Online

Unseen photos of Harry and Meghan with one of their beloved dogs | Daily Mail Online

Serena Williams: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are 'best friends' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle: Hug With Kate Middleton Taught Realty of Royal Life

Prince Harry Blames Himself for Meghan Markle's Relationship with Dad

Meghan Markle Details How She Did Not Understand Royal Life

Meghan Markle 'Rarely Wore Color' to 'Blend In' with Royal Family

Meghan Markle's Mom Doria Ragland Speaks Out for First Time on Netflix

Meghan Markle Recalls Her Mom Doria Ragland Being Called the N-Word
Remember rules no R or N in forums per moderator

Prince Harry 'Ashamed' He Once Wore a Nazi Uniform as a Costume
Harry learned lessons don?t do that again!!

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Share Photos from First Halloween Together

Royal Family Was Not Approached for Comment on Harry & Meghan: Source
No comments from King Charles nor Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace any royal residence without authorization to comment it?s private matter and private business matter per King Charles and per moderator

Meghan Markle Thought Harry Was 'Joking' About Curtsying to the Queen

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Spent Early Days of Romance In Africa

Archie and Lilibet Shown on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Netflix Series

Prince Harry Talks About Mom Princess Diana in Netflix Docuseries

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Reveal They Met Via Instagram

Meghan Markle Cries in Netflix Docuseries Harry & Meghan

Harry and Meghan Netflix series episode 3 synopsis: biggest bombshells | HELLO!

King Charles and Prince William deny claims made in Harry and Meghan's Netflix series | HELLO!

WATCH: Harry and Meghan's son Archie reveals adorable accent in bombshell Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix documentary episode 2: most shocking moments | HELLO!

Harry and Meghan Netflix series LIVE UPDATES: Prince had 'little or no guidance' after Diana's death | HELLO!

Meghan Markle?s heartache over mother Doria Ragland's racist abuse | HELLO!
Remember rules no N or R in forums per moderator

Harry & Meghan: 15 biggest revelations from Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Mishal Husain hits back after Meghan Markle brands engagement interview 'orchestrated reality show' | HELLO!

Who is Christopher Bouzy in the Harry & Meghan docuseries and what has he said about the Prince and Princess of Wales? | HELLO!
Definitely insult William and Catherine

Harry & Meghan: 15 biggest revelations from Netflix documentary | HELLO!

King Charles appears for first time as Harry and Meghan's controversial Netflix series airs | HELLO!
King Charles have no comment on Netflix

Prince Harry praises Kate Middleton in Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Prince Harry claims royals questioned 'why Meghan Markle should be protected?' | HELLO!
Royal family not protect Sussex

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first date details: WATCH | HELLO!

When did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle meet: Full relationship timeline from first date to baby Lilibet | HELLO!

Harry & Meghan: Meghan Markle addresses relationship with half-sister Samantha Markle for the first time | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix documentary episode 2: most shocking moments | HELLO!

Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's secret wild night before relationship went public | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's former spokesperson reveals deep regret | HELLO!

Prince Harry's secret Instagram account revealed ? see here | HELLO!

Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland speaks out for the first time in Netflix documentary | HELLO!

Prince Harry's reaction when Meghan Markle picks between him and Prince William in old clip: SEE | HELLO!

Prince Harry compares wife Meghan Markle to his late mother Princess Diana - watch | HELLO!

Where will Prince William and Princess Kate be when Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Netflix series drops? | HELLO!
William and Catherine will not comment nor watch on Netflix it?s private matters till crisis meeting

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63899515

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63902533

Harry and Meghan Netflix series: Row over whether Royal Family were approached for series - they say no, Sussexes say yes | Ents & Arts News | Sky

Harry and Meghan's Netflix series has a peculiar feature that raises a difficult question | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry describes 'feeding frenzy' surrounding his relationship with Meghan in Netflix documentary series | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Meghan reveals details of her first meetings with the Queen, and Kate and William - 'I've always been a hugger' | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry reveals how he and Meghan met | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Prince Harry and Meghan's Netflix series: Key revelations from first episodes | Ents & Arts News | Sky News

Prince Harry: royals didn?t understand risk to Meghan of racial attacks | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Harry & Meghan review ? so sickening I almost brought up my breakfast | Television & radio | The Guardian
I?m going with 3 stars but this footages looks so sickening and embarrassing the royal family

Media outlets outraged over Meghan and Harry series run wall-to-wall coverage | Prince Harry | The Guardian
Thank you so much for your hard work gathering and posting all of this! it's going to take a while to read - I can't imagine how long it took you to compile. We are lucky!

Princess Cassandra

Harry did well on the Late Night Show. I may be appalled at what he says, but he does very well in front of the camera - showing his ability to relate to people and his sense of humor. Perhaps someday he will have his own talk show - it would be nice to see him well and happy and "finding himself". Right now I don't see him as being well.

Amabel2

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 13, 2023, 04:52:23 AM
Harry did well on the Late Night Show. I may be appalled at what he says, but he does very well in front of the camera - showing his ability to relate to people and his sense of humor. Perhaps someday he will have his own talk show - it would be nice to see him well and happy and "finding himself". Right now I don't see him as being well.
this man, for money, has written a book which is a farrago of nonsense, and shows himself in a very bad light.  He still is laughing over his own childish cruelty to a school matron... he has lied and lied about his own family.  what is charming or humourouss about this

Nightowl

I agree with you and would wish that Harry and Meghan find some peace within themselves and stop bad mouthing his family.  I don't think Meghan would like it if someone did all that to her mother do you?  They have tons of money, more than some really rich people out there and can live a very enjoyable life where they are at yet I don't see it.    Both are addicted  to what other people think of them and reading social media is not going to help. That lifestyle they are living now takes tons of money and money it seems like goes down the drain faster then they bring in...and they really have no workable skills besides Meghan's acting and Harry flying a helicopter which will not support them. All the money that they have earned recently is in bad mouthing the royal family and spreading lies and making up more lies, who in their right mind would hire them for anything I ask. 

The BRF is not perfect at all, they all have made mistakes in life like we all do. Yet Harry and Meghan just seem to blame everyone else for their problems, both act like ..well words can't describe that here.  I think eventually they will have to sell that house, why buy a 14 bathroom house with a dozen bedrooms for 3 or 4 people.....the answer to that is..their EGO plain and simple.

wannable

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 13, 2023, 04:52:23 AM

Royal correspondent to the Coronation