Harry and Meghan welcome Baby Lili

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 06, 2021, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2021, 12:45:56 PM
The US media are constantly making (fake or true about their Sussex sources) that they do care for their royal status.

I wrote that I do not believe that Harry and Meghan care what symbols or pictures the British media use to illustrate the line of succession in their stupid tabloid newspapers. And the couple obviously don?t, or the media would have got an up to date photo they could use by now.

wannable

I think the Sussexes will release a picture (Lilibet) if they are with someone world famous. Like the release Archie with Desmond Tutu. 

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2021, 01:06:36 PM
I think the Sussexes will release a picture (Lilibet) if they are with someone world famous. Like the release Archie with Desmond Tutu.

That makes me laugh. The first look we had of Archie was on the day of the photo op at Windsor Castle. And Harry and Meghan were on tour when they (and Archie) met Archbishop Tutu, as representatives of the Queen and as members of the most famous and well known RF in the world. They didn?t need Tutu for publicity, though I?m sure they were pleased to meet him.

wannable

I forgot about Windsor.

Archie at Windsor, using any Internet access: Safari, Google...with parents, with grandparents, the baby is well protected. The clearest pictures of baby Archie was with Desmond Tutu, hence the media storm when it happened.

We all have different POV's.  I am a straight forward person, which translates to let's get over with this, next, rather than a foot, a hand, a cover, a fillintheblank space until tada.  :hehe:

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2021, 01:26:03 PM
I forgot about Windsor.

Archie at Windsor, using any Internet access: Safari, Google...with parents, with grandparents, the baby is well protected. The clearest pictures of baby Archie was with Desmond Tutu, hence the media storm when it happened.

We all have different POV's.  I am a straight forward person, which translates to let's get over with this, next, rather than a foot, a hand, a cover, a fillintheblank space until tada.  :hehe:

You could see as much of Archie?s face in the photo-op at Windsor as you could see of all the other babies photographed with their parents on hospital steps, more in fact. I don?t know what you could see of Peter Phillips, William, Harry, Beatrice or Eugenie and other babies on those occasions. Most of them were sights of shawls. And Archie was photographed several times, with his parents and others at his christening, when he was seen full faced.

Apparently you disapprove also then of Eugenie and Jack not showing August full faced, but with his father?s hand in his little fingers, seen from the back, lying near daffodils with his face away from the camera etc etc. It will be interesting to see whether Beatrice follows suit and gets your approval then.

wannable

We all have different POV's as I previously said. Harry and Meghan, as many have said were Senior Working Royals decided to go the unconventional way by teasing or protecting (as I mentioned in previous post) their baby. I lean towards being uncomplicated, get over it fast, next.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 04, 2021, 02:32:08 PM
We all have different POV's as I previously said. Harry and Meghan, as many have said were Senior Working Royals decided to go the unconventional way by teasing or protecting (as I mentioned in previous post) their baby. I lean towards being uncomplicated, get over it fast, next.

If I was treated by the British media as Meghan was treated I?d be damned if I?d be giving them any photos of anybody or anything connected to me and that goes right to the present day. There were two photos of Archie?s fingers and feet when he was very small and the rest of the photos issued were of his side and full face and his body.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on August 04, 2021, 01:14:05 PM
That makes me laugh. The first look we had of Archie was on the day of the photo op at Windsor Castle. And Harry and Meghan were on tour when they (and Archie) met Archbishop Tutu, as representatives of the Queen and as members of the most famous and well known RF in the world. They didn?t need Tutu for publicity, though I?m sure they were pleased to meet him.
I loved those photo's, and I think it's the first time I saw his adorable face. We did see a long view in his christening photograph with all the family.  I wish we could see Lili, but since they are no longer working royals they probably feel like they don't have to show their children now.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on August 04, 2021, 12:38:33 PM
Harry and Meghan don?t care about the line of succession on the Monarchy site nor whether the media use pictures or not. If they did they would have put a photo up on the Archewell site featuring two year old Archie and the new baby. Apparently the British media can?t get it through their thick skulls that the couple aren?t bothered as to whether they (the UK media) get a photo or don?t get one.

They may put one out for Meghan?s birthday, Harry?s birthday, or Thanksgiving or Xmas. It?s entirely up to the couple and they?ll choose when and where they?ll release a photo. They don?t have to jump through hoops that the British tabloids demand any more and they obviously aren?t going to.
It's true that they don't have to post now, but Harry, at least, seems to care that the children are high in the line of succession. If that is so, he will want the public to be reminded through pictures. A small picture wouldn't hurt - and maybe we will see one like Kate posted with George and baby Charlotte and then Charlotte with her baby brother. 

Amabel2

well the baby is 2 months old now.  No pictures.  presumably, they dont want to show her off.

Nightowl

If Harry cared about the children being in the line of succession then why did he turn against the family the way he and Meghan have done?  Why are they still using their titles and why do they care what the royal family thinks of them after all the lies and back stabbing they did?  In telling the LIES don't they get it for those can be and have been FACT checked so the world know they are lairs.  And how many dozens if not hundreds of people are in line of the succession of the British Throne?  And the only people that will be close to the throne are the Cambridges period....no one has a chance to pass Prince William and then his son Prince George.   For a couple that deceived their family like they did just why are they trying to get back in good graces with them?  Someone said to me recently about respect....*it takes a long time to gain respect from those that are important to you yet all that respect is lost in buckets once a person is lied to and deceived*......I seriously doubt some in the royal family will ever trust Harry and Meghan ever again.....their place at the dinner table is gone!

Amabel2

Yes I think that they've burnt their boats with the RF, and they probalby feel there's noting to be gained from showing off Lily till she's older...
But I agree that the RF will never completely trust them again....

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Nightowl on August 05, 2021, 06:29:30 AM
If Harry cared about the children being in the line of succession then why did he turn against the family the way he and Meghan have done?  Why are they still using their titles and why do they care what the royal family thinks of them after all the lies and back stabbing they did?  In telling the LIES don't they get it for those can be and have been FACT checked so the world know they are lairs.  And how many dozens if not hundreds of people are in line of the succession of the British Throne?  And the only people that will be close to the throne are the Cambridges period....no one has a chance to pass Prince William and then his son Prince George.   For a couple that deceived their family like they did just why are they trying to get back in good graces with them?  Someone said to me recently about respect....*it takes a long time to gain respect from those that are important to you yet all that respect is lost in buckets once a person is lied to and deceived*......I seriously doubt some in the royal family will ever trust Harry and Meghan ever again.....their place at the dinner table is gone!
The answer to the question in your first sentence in my opinion is: because he is unpredictable, reactionary, easily offended, and precipitous. In my experience not taking responsibility for a rift or any issue is a clear indication of emotional pain. I'm not giving him or his wife a free pass; in fact, like many I now consider them untrustworthy, but I do think they are both emotionally distressed. 

sara8150

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: sara8150 on September 21, 2021, 06:24:16 PM
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'MUST visit Queen with Lilibet' as US travel ban is no longer an ?excuse?
Per HM Queen Elizabeth II to introduce newly great grandchildren but articles says no excuse!!
The article mentions about Prince Henry and Meghan trying to patch things up. Do they both want to patch things up? Or is Harry the only person interested in trying to patch things up?

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on September 22, 2021, 03:31:39 AM
Meghan and Harry must visit Queen with Lilibet for 'family unity', says royal author - Mirror Online

The RF, and that includes Harry and Meghan, must laugh at these endless tabloid articles penned by innumerable ?royal experts?, ?royal authors? and people like Morgan and Wootton, laying down the law, ?demanding? this and ?insisting the Sussexes must do ? that?, on behalf of the Queen, Charles etc. That is, if any of them bother to even look at them at all, which is extremely doubtful.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on September 22, 2021, 03:58:13 AM
The RF, and that includes Harry and Meghan, must laugh at these endless tabloid articles penned by innumerable ?royal experts?, ?royal authors? and people like Morgan and Wootton, laying down the law, ?demanding? this and ?insisting the Sussexes must do ? that?, on behalf of the Queen, Charles etc. That is, if any of them bother to even look at them at all, which is extremely doubtful.
Curryong: it was obviously a slow news day! heh heh

wannable

This was an interview to Adam Helliker, no Morgan or Wootton.

I'm surprised there is still at least 1 Royal Reporter actual or retired that still has hope beyond hope with a reconciliation and unity with Harry's family. The minimum most of these RR's think is being polite, but the trust of the BRF to open welcoming arms is gone for good.

Princess Cassandra

I'm not sure Harry quite understands that he has burned his current bridges,  I wonder if we will ever see a picture of her. Archie was such a beautiful baby and I'm sure she is, too.

sara8150

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could bring Archie and Lilibet to the UK for Christmas | Daily Mail Online
Per HM Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles both want meet Lilibet but articles says HM Queen Elizabeth II must order to meet great grandchildren and Prince Charles still waiting for hold in his arms for his younger grandchildren Lilibet

sara8150

'Diana was excluded - Harry and Meghan should christen Lilibet on their own terms' - Kate Williams - Mirror Online
If Diana,Princess of Wales was here today from heaven and she would not tolerate and not pleasure on her son?s behavior for her grandchildren?s christening present

Princess Cassandra

Perhaps when she is old enough to travel they will come to visit, and at that time have a private christening for their daughter. I say private, because they appear to have no desire to share photographs of their children and I assume they would not want to make it a well covered event. Since they are leading non-royal lives, that should not be unexpected.