Thomas, Samantha and Tom Jr Markle Family Chat Part 2

Started by Curryong, August 03, 2019, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TudorQueen

Unless with my dad's parents who used to treat us to fast food my parents never did, restaurant choices were never dictated by kid. Other then when we would go for pizza, and that we all loved.

In Canada most restaurants (sit down) have a pretty standard kid's menu. Chicken fingers, quesadilla, hot dog or grilled cheese (sometimes more). So you knew where ever the parents chose the kids would eat something. The best was White Spot which is a burger place with amazing milkshakes (upscale sit down). They had kid's meals called pirate packs that came in cardboard pirate ship. The flag mast was the straw and your meal was i the cargo hold. That was our 'happy meal' as kids.

Bonanza was the only real buffet restaurant growing up and we never went. There was an Italian place though that had a pizza buffet that we loved. The Chinese restaurant in the town my maternal grandparents lived in (and 3 of my mom's siblings) they had a Chinese buffet and a kid's menu of western food. I was a picky kid, I would always eat from kid's menu but I would remember stealing chicken balls from my relatives as I waited for my food, as everyone else would do buffet.

I have trouble believing anything Tom Sr. has to say. Yeah I dont doubt sizzlers was convenience at times. But I could imagine there may have been times the salad bar was what they could afford. Nothing shameful about that. He's acting like Meghan suggested they ate at soup kitchens.

His comment about Harry  :ugh:

Curryong

The thing is, in my view, that these are Meghan?s memories. Maybe she had full meals sometimes, maybe she had pizza and salad at times. However, the taste of the salad vegetables in the salad bar are what she remembers, hardly a hanging offence.

If that?s so then I don?t see why Meghan has to be constantly criticised, especially by a man who has told plenty of porkies himself, contradicted himself dozens of times and seems to be on a mission to call his daughter a liar in the media every chance he gets, not to mention insulting a son in law he never bothered to get to know.

He then repeatedly states that he wants to see his grandchildren Archie and Lili. Going the right way about it, buster! No court or anyone else  is going to insist on allowing a man to see the offspring of people he has constantly criticised for the slightest thing in the media for years.

TLLK

Not surprised that Tom has spoken about his half-sister and her first marriage.

Curryong

If Samantha?s attempt to get money from her half sister ever gets to a Florida court, let alone to a win I?ll eat my hat!

TLLK

TLLK

Thomas Markle Sr. will be launching his own channel to share "his truth."

Meghan Markle's dad Thomas vows to tell 'his truth' as he launches YouTube channel - Mirror Online

QuoteThomas Markle Snr and close pal Karl Larsen have been inspired by straight-talking royal author Lady Colin Campbell and US podcast king Joe Rogan.

They plan to broadcast their views on current affairs ? which will no doubt include Meghan and Harry ? every week.

Thomas, 77, confirmed: ?We have discovered YouTube? we?ve decided to join and share our story.?

The first episode is set to go online tomorrow and will see Thomas give his views on his eldest daughter Samantha suing Meghan, 40, for defamation.

Curryong

As Thomas has been repeating the same old same old since at least 2018 and has had no contact with his daughter, son in law or Sussex grandchildren since then, it will be interesting to say the least to see how many viewers he gets on this new channel. Not too many after the launch I suspect.

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 22, 2022, 10:52:25 PM
Samantha Markle slams Prince Harry's 'hypocritical' claim he is 'protecting the Queen' | Daily Mail Online

Who cares what Samantha Markle thinks, cares, says or does? She?s an irritating irrelevant nobody, along with her equally tiresome father and brother. The only people who bother to listen are British tabloid journalists, under the delusion that by doing so there will be clicks.

TLLK

Nightowl

I don't know the man yet from all the pictures I have seen of him, this person does not take good care of himself, way over weight, probably eating all the wrong foods for someone who has a heart condition, also no exercise from the looks of it, that is called NOT listening to your doctor.....Meghan might feel so regrets if she does not make contact with him before it is to late.  Life is short for all of us...time goes by real fast!

TLLK

@Nightowl -Yes unfortunately it seems that Thomas was not in good physical health. Reportedly a few days before his stroke he fell over while shopping.
Also according to this article his son Tom is there with him in Chula Vista and Samantha is flying in from Florida.

Meghan Markle's father Thomas Markle fell over while shopping days before suffering stroke | Daily Mail Online

Curryong

What business is it of Richard Kay?s as to whether the Sussexes visit Thomas Markle in hospital or not. The visit is hardly a State affair, no just yet another excuse for Kay and others of the hundreds of ?royal experts? to once again trawl through everything the couple has done since their wedding right up to today. Another avalanche of criticism aimed at Harry and Meghan and written by people whose own family relationships may well not be crash hot.

As for Richard Kay?s so ?friendly? advice to these people he?s never met, dispensed of course in the Daily Fail for clicks, I would suggest that Mr Kay stuffs it where the monkey keeps his nuts!

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on May 26, 2022, 05:27:23 PM
What business is it of Richard Kay?s as to whether the Sussexes visit Thomas Markle in hospital or not. The visit is hardly a State affair, no just yet another excuse for Kay and others of the hundreds of ?royal experts? to once again trawl through everything the couple has done since their wedding right up to today. Another avalanche of criticism aimed at Harry and Meghan and written by people whose own family relationships may well not be crash hot.

As for Richard Kay?s so ?friendly? advice to these people he?s never met, dispensed of course in the Daily Fail for clicks, I would suggest that Mr Kay stuffs it where the monkey keeps his nuts!

Don?t you remember before Meghan get married and she got disconnect her dad,Samantha and Thomas jr due drama I don?t think Meghan will visit her dad not since 2018 and also Samantha and Thomas jr got included also but Meghan is very private person due Meghan?s wishes but she not bring her kids visit to her dad,Samantha and Thomas jr but Meghan afraid of her half sister Samantha and half brother Thomas Jr to nearby her kids Archie and Lilibet not good idea per Meghan?s wishes and also protective of her children

Nightowl

Quote from: TLLK on May 25, 2022, 02:17:41 PM
@Nightowl -Yes unfortunately it seems that Thomas was not in good physical health. Reportedly a few days before his stroke he fell over while shopping.
Also according to this article his son Tom is there with him in Chula Vista and Samantha is flying in from Florida.

Meghan Markle's father Thomas Markle fell over while shopping days before suffering stroke | Daily Mail Online

Thank you for the info....as someone who really has really learned about heart disease and what a person needs to do to keep going, TM does not do that from the looks of it. I have the world's best cardiologist and he saved my life so when he tells me something I do it wholeheartedly 100%.  Everything changed in my life when I got heart problems, and all for the better, life is so much more appreciated and  treasured...my sister (Osipi) and I agreed that life is very precious and growing old is a privilege......we never take life for granted.  As you know TLLK, Osipi was the best and wisest and most gracious lady in the world. Missing her is the hardest thing in the world for me.  I just hope Meghan does not live to regret not seeing her father during this time regardless of what passed between them earlier in life..that would be very difficult to live with I think. 

TLLK

Quote from: Nightowl on May 27, 2022, 05:16:49 AM
Thank you for the info....as someone who really has really learned about heart disease and what a person needs to do to keep going, TM does not do that from the looks of it. I have the world's best cardiologist and he saved my life so when he tells me something I do it wholeheartedly 100%.  Everything changed in my life when I got heart problems, and all for the better, life is so much more appreciated and  treasured...my sister (Osipi) and I agreed that life is very precious and growing old is a privilege......we never take life for granted.  As you know TLLK, Osipi was the best and wisest and most gracious lady in the world. Missing her is the hardest thing in the world for me.  I just hope Meghan does not live to regret not seeing her father during this time regardless of what passed between them earlier in life..that would be very difficult to live with I think. 

@Nightowl - I am so happy that you took your cardiologist's advice to make necessary changes that will enhance your life.  :high5:
It was a pleasure to interact with your lovely sister Osipi at TRF for many years.  :consoling1:

TLLK

Thomas Markle, 77, leaves hospital five days after stroke - and wishes Queen a happy Jubilee | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe Duchess of Sussex?s father left hospital last night, five days after having a stroke ? and promptly sent his best wishes to the Queen for a happy Jubilee.

Retired Hollywood lighting director Thomas Markle, 77, who is estranged from Meghan, said: ?I feel hugely grateful and know how lucky I am to be alive.

?I want to thank everyone, especially the wonderful doctors and nurses who saved my life. They are angels.

?I have been deeply moved by loving messages I?ve received from all over the world. People have been so kind. I can?t speak right now, but I am working hard and will thank people properly when I can.?

PrincessOfPeace