Andrew and new Epstein Trial

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2019, 01:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

I find it appalling that she's not being prosecuted, but that's immunity. <_<

TLLK

I am not surprised to see that these schools are erasing their links with the disgraced Prince Andrew. <_<

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on December 17, 2019, 08:16:51 PM
I find it appalling that she's not being prosecuted, but that's immunity. <_<
Is this Ghislaine Maxwell?  Has she got immunity?  I thought she ahd vanished...

TLLK

QuoteAn additional wrench in the investigation into Maxwell could be the widely criticized 2007 non-prosecution agreement that protected Epstein and other co-conspirators against criminal charges.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on December 18, 2019, 04:02:32 PM

I thought that the FBI were still pursuing witnesses since Epsteins death?  but if she was grainted immunity, a few years ago, I suppose she has now just disappeared.

sandy

I don't think it will be truly low key.

sandy

I saw the print copy of the National Enquirer on a newsstand. Fiction but scroll all the way to the right for a photo of William and Kate "yelling" at Andrew in a composite photo.  And it claims William is the next King.

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

amabel

well Charles is the next King but William is after him. And I don't think anyone would take the ENquirer seriously....

wannable

The photo of William and Kate ''yelling'': Both were at the Olympic park rallying for the Heads Together team, training for the Virgin Marathon Feb 2017....

sandy

I thought this unintentionally funny, National Enquirer made it sound like a soap opera. I know the picture was composite, wannabe, the National Enquirer folk spend time digging through pictures to make these composite photos. And it is known that CHarles is the next King not William. This is fiction. Of course.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on December 28, 2019, 05:18:14 PM
I thought this unintentionally funny, National Enquirer made it sound like a soap opera. I know the picture was composite, wannabe, the National Enquirer folk spend time digging through pictures to make these composite photos. And it is known that CHarles is the next King not William. This is fiction. Of course.

so why  would anyone bother with it?  we know that the ENquirier Is a tabloid...

sandy

amabel

yes but we know that it is a load of nonsense. Sayng that they are saying something like "Wiliam is the next King" or "William and Kate are shouting at Andrew" is hardly news.....We know that they write nonsense stories which no one takes seriously .

Blue Clover

Exactly, Charles is the next King no matter how much anyone wants him to be skipped over.  :hehe:

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: amabel on December 28, 2019, 06:05:30 PM
so why  would anyone bother with it?  we know that the ENquirier Is a tabloid...
I've never understood why anyone would read the Inquirer or any of the other supermarket tabloids here in the States, but it keeps going so must be profitable. It also amazes me that they haven't bee sued into oblivion, yet they keep up with their garbage.

sandy

Carol Burnett sued them and won. I think there were others who won lawsuits.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on December 30, 2019, 08:23:39 PM
I've never understood why anyone would read the Inquirer or any of the other supermarket tabloids here in the States, but it keeps going so must be profitable. It also amazes me that they haven't bee sued into oblivion, yet they keep up with their garbage.
Because no one takes the tabloids seriously.. everyone knows they are wildly silly and meant to be entertainment.. So I don't know why anyone would menton one of the stories - we know that it is likely to be completely crazy stuff...

sandy

People on grocery store lines here make fun of it. I never met a single person who took it seriously. I don't take it seriously The article about William and Kate was ludicrous and with cheesy soap opera dialog.

amabel

Quote from: sandy on December 30, 2019, 09:13:42 PM
People on grocery store lines here make fun of it. I never met a single person who took it seriously. I don't take it seriously The article about William and Kate was ludicrous and with cheesy soap opera dialog.
so why bring it up?  We know that they get things wrong all the time esp about British royals..

sandy

I brought it up because it was ridiculous. I certainly am not an advocate of the National Enquirer. There are other articles placed here from other dubious sources. So I did not see any reason not to add it to the others. Just saying.