Prince Harry Joins Up

Started by abhaya, May 08, 2005, 02:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopppyDaisy

HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Stix Chix

good luck Harry!  i'd b so nervous!  but i think he'll b okay.  B)  

Harryite #0004

Windsor

Stix Chix

Quote8
thanx Windsor!  
is that red thing on his coat a name tag?  :huh:  

Harryite #0004

Jenee

on the bbc news link there is another link to a page with pics from his trip last month to lesotho. he looks really good.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

vimto

Boy, he still looks good as ever.  :lol: I read some places that he'd be called Mr Wales, but I read in other places he'd be Mr Windsor. Anyone know which it is?
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

chavita

yea, Harry brought them candy, he looked so sweet with the children :hug:
and the little boy was still wearing the wellies Harry gave him last year, it seems they created a strong bond with each other :wub:
and he looks handsome in the pics you posted, windsor! thanx! :D

btw..in your sig pic, stix..is that a cigarrette in his hand? :unsure:  
Harryite #0009

Windsor

Quotebtw..in your sig pic, stix..is that a cigarrette in his hand? :unsure:
I think is just a light reflection,

QuoteBoy, he still looks good as ever.  I read some places that he'd be called Mr Wales, but I read in other places he'd be Mr Windsor. Anyone know which it is?

He is Officially know as Windsor, since that is his real Surname, Wales however is used to show his title

vimto

QuoteBoy, he still looks good as ever.  I read some places that he'd be called Mr Wales, but I read in other places he'd be Mr Windsor. Anyone know which it is?

He is Officially know as Windsor, since that is his real Surname, Wales however is used to show his title
Cheers, Windsor. I always thought Wales was his real surname  :blush:  
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

chavita

oo i dont think so...i can see the white part, and the orange part of the cigarrette
Harryite #0009

Windsor

General view of Sandhurst Royal Military Academy

The Earl Of Wessex At The Passing Out Parade Of Officer Cadets At Sandhurst Royal Military Academy

QuoteThe Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (commonly known as Sandhurst) is the British Army officer training centre. The academy is prestigious and has had many famous alumni including Sir Winston Churchill.

Aerial View of Sandhurst

Stix Chix

oo i dont think so...i can see the white part, and the orange part of the cigarrette
its not a cigarette.  that picture was taken when he was building the wire fence in Africa.  i think he might be holding a screwdriver or some other tool.  i cut down the picture to fit in my avatar.  ;)   i'll go look for the original and see if i can tell what it is for sure.  B)  

Harryite #0004

T125eagle

no. that is quite clearly a cigarette. hate to break it to ya, but it is.

are you sure Windsor, that he will be known as Mr. Windsor. I know that when William went to St. Andrews that he was called William of Wales. Wouldn't the same apply here to?
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Wombat

The man in charge of Sandhurst said in an interview that Harry will be known as Cadet Officer Windsor.

Stix Chix

the name tag on picture 8 looks like it says Wales.  it's too short to be Windsor.

and i swear thats not a cigarette!!!  people were filming the whole thing and i never once saw him smoking.  i'm not saying he doesnt smoke!  but i'm %99.9 sure that he's not smoking there.  :P  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Wales Windsor....who cares...If I was him I'd be going by Hot-Abs-Toes-and-Tongue-Harry...now that's a name tag! :woo:

I think I got it wrong though...The actually said Officer Cadet Windsor

Stix Chix

QuoteHot-Abs-Toes-and-Tongue-Harry...now that's a name tag! :woo:

u forgot butt.  even tho we couldnt c it doesnt mean it isnt there!  :lol:

QuoteI think I got it wrong though...The actually said Officer Cadet Windsor

then they got it wrong.  or sandhurst made a big mistake with his tag.  :rolleyes:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotethen they got it wrong.  or sandhurst made a big mistake with his tag.  :rolleyes:

Maybe he's using his old bag from Eton? ^_^

Oh and sorry... Hot-abs-toes-butt-and-tongue-Harry

Stix Chix

Quote Oh and sorry... Hot-abs-toes-butt-and-tongue-Harry
those bits of him r gr8 but if it wasn't for the rest of him he'd just b a pile of bits.  ;)   i like the whole package.  :wub:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotethose bits of him r gr8 but if it wasn't for the rest of him he'd just b a pile of bits.  ;)   i like the whole package.  :wub:
Yes but bits are easily shared.... B)

Were you talking about a name tag on Harry or his bag? Cause I'm confused :( Which is normal for me :P  

Stix Chix

the red name tag on Harry.  :)

it's nearly 6am in England right?  Harry has to wake up in 3 hours and start his first day at Sandhurst!  i'll b sleeping while he'll b marching!  :P  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Nah...this is a news story from the Daily mail that also says he'll be know as Officer Cadet Windsor ---->Harry-hot-butt-tongue-lips-abs-and-all-the-bits-in-between B)

Harry in bed...gee there's a nice thought :drool: ... *God I need a life* :rolleyes: ...I'm thinking of ya Hazza...marching in your shiny shoes...looking cute in your perfect uniform that's covering those perfect abs :drool:  :devil: