Hit And Run Harry

Started by ~Sophia~, May 07, 2005, 12:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Most police officers are exempt from the traffic act...maybe it was a police guard who was driving and chose not to put Harry in harm by stopping...he may have taken the cars details down before leaving...and how do we know that there wasn't other guards following who may have stopped. <_<  

Stix Chix

at least no one was hurt.  good points Wommers.  B)  tabloids always try to make things wose then they r. :puke:  i was so worried when i read that headline!  :ph34r: stupid tabloids.  :ugh:  

Harryite #0004

shakinupx

well at least no one got hurt. :rolleyes:

I love the part that he lost his shoe. that is so funny. It seems like harry can't seem to keep his shoes on his feet. :lol:  

Wombat

QuoteI love the part that he lost his shoe. that is so funny. It seems like harry can't seem to keep his shoes on his feet. :lol:
Wasn't it his friend who lost the shoe?

Anyways...Harry Says this to the tabloids!!!! :P  :lol:  

chavita

QuoteWasn't it his friend who lost the shoe?

Anyways...Harry Says this to the tabloids!!!!
well said Harry! :P

Quotetabloids always try to make things wose then they r.
true! :rant:  
Harryite #0009

abhaya

i don't see that person whose car was damaged saying anything. maybe it was the reporter's car

T125eagle

lol. I don't think so. If it was a reporters car, there would be mention of a new paint job, that was now ruined, and how the reporter was sitting in his car, not taking pictures of Harry, and was involved in a terrible accident in which half of the car he was sitting in was completely distroyed! :D  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

vimto

Quotelol. I don't think so. If it was a reporters car, there would be mention of a new paint job, that was now ruined, and how the reporter was sitting in his car, not taking pictures of Harry, and was involved in a terrible accident in which half of the car he was sitting in was completely distroyed! :D
Haha, too right! Well, I don't think i could trust the sun much further than my nose, so I'll bet they've twisted it somehow.  
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

abhaya

ya very right T125eagle. i can imagine the state of the car

chavita

Quotelol. I don't think so. If it was a reporters car, there would be mention of a new paint job, that was now ruined, and how the reporter was sitting in his car, not taking pictures of Harry, and was involved in a terrible accident in which half of the car he was sitting in was completely distroyed! :D
very true, you forgot to mention that the reporter got an arm broken because of the accident.. :P

who was driving the car after all? :huh:  if it was Harry's choffeur then he must have been fired right?..
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

yeah, it was Harry's choaupher-however you spell it!!! I odn't know if he was fired or not
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chavita

lol i dont know how to spell it either, but he MUST be fired, hes behaviour was really irresponsible
Harryite #0009

beeswax

There's an article in the Sunday Express in which Mark Dyer explained the incident.  He said that there were too many photographers @ the exit of the club so the car HAD to leave to get Harry into security and then someone (from Scotland Yard) came back to report the accident and so on.  He also said  that Harry wasn't all that drunk, but simply (quote) "merry" and that the night out wasn't considered his last bender before Sandhurst, but that they had simply celebrated someone's birthday.  

chavita

QuoteHe also said that Harry wasn't all that drunk, but simply (quote) "merry"
:lol: he was just merry  :P  
Harryite #0009