Main Menu

Hey-o

Started by shakinupx, May 05, 2005, 07:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinupx

Hey guys I'm new here. I came across this site when I was looking for pictures. I love it. I guess I should tell you guys about myself. I'm 16 years old and I live in Pennslyvania. I have family all over england so I go and visit a lot. I guess thats why I love the Royal family sooo much. I do have to say that harry is my favorite. well I hope to meet some wicked cool people in here.

Luv
shakinupx

Windsor

Welcome shakinupx, :yay:

I hope you have a nice time here

mandy84

What's up?  My name is Mandy.  I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S. in Illinois.  Welcome!!!  :wavey:  

apple

Hello shakinupx  :wavey:
Nice to meet you!

princessintraining

Welcome to the forum shakinupx. My name is Courtney and I am 14 years old from Canada.  :hiya:  :wavey:  :)  

AHoch82

Welcome! :wavey:  
Harryite #0040

GIGI

Hiya  :wavey:  

T125eagle

how are you doing today? Your from Penn, huh? Nice state.  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

shakinupx

yeah it's a lot like england minus the whole rainy thing. lol.
you guys are soo great thanx for being so welcoming. I'm having a crazy fun time on the forum.

T125eagle

yeah. I've been to PA once or twice. I'm from Va, so its not but so far away. :D  

faith

Hi welcome :wavey:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Persona non grata

Welcome :wavey: nice to meet you :partytime:  
Once you will ask me: what do I love more - you or life. I will answer life, you will go away and never know that my life is YOU. [/size][/font]

shakinupx

QuoteI'm from Va, so its not but so far away
omg really I have a summer home right outside of williamsburg. I love VA it's sooo pretty in the summer even if the heat is dreadful.

T125eagle

lol. yeah, the heat can be bad, but i prefer it to being cold. Ever heard of Southampton COunty? It's south west of williamsburg.

shakinupx

yeah I see a sign for it when I am going to my house.