Prince Laurent at World forest week

Started by Jennifer, July 18, 2016, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

The Belgian Royal Family has more duties to do before they go on vacation.  I wonder if the entire family will be together for the vacation? I hope they will be together and not split up going to different places.  Unfortunately, some families have a lot of selfishness in them and they like to keep to themselves and not spend time with the rest of the family.  I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone's family.

QuotePrince Laurent of Belgium lives Monday in Rome at the opening ceremony of the fifth World week for the forests. This does Laurent as Special Ambassador for the environment and forest of the United Nations for food and Agriculture (FAO).

The Royal family in Belgium is not yet to vacation. Queen Mathilde visit Wednesday in the Egmont Palace in Brussels another exhibition on the occasion of the national holiday in Belgium on Thursday. On the national holiday living King Philip and Queen Mathilde with Prince Laurent fashion show at on the place des Palais in Brussels. After the March the Royal couple visit the party in the park.

Read more translated:
www.vorsten.nl/2016/07/18/prins-laurent-bij-wereldweek-voor-de-bossen/ - Translator
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston