WILLS' ?2K JD & COKE BOOZE-UP

Started by ~Sophia~, March 13, 2005, 09:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

QuoteWills, wearing a baseball cap, turned up on Thursday night with 150 mates and took over the first floor for 90 minutes.

I don't think I even know 150 people?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

beeswax

hmmm .. I'm not sure what to think of this ...  

newtheme

This seems to be before the Polo game, it will be good to know that he is in good spirit for party after the game, which could confirm he didn't get hurted at all. Pricne Charles falling off the horse was even more horrible, how did that feel being knocked off consciousness for couple of hours, isn't that a real scary experience?  

HM Queen Cheryl

Well, he's of legal drinking age so I say bottoms up. Just don't fall  off any stools.
^_^  

TB

QuoteJust don't fall  off any stools.
^_^
:lol: Nice...

I Pirates

Twinksta

I thought he was a cider-man?  :huh:  

HM Queen Cheryl

I heard some cider is alcoholic. Is that true?
:huh:  

gazgirl82

If you allow the cider to ferment, yes.

And bottoms up, Will.  That's my favorite drink.   B)  But I wonder if he could survive a round of Drinko?  Or my Jungle Juice?   :mwahaha:  
"I went to hell once, the hot weather was a nice change from Michigan,but I got sick of people asking me to fill out a survey about the place!" :P

autumnsun

QuoteI heard some cider is alcoholic. Is that true?
:huh:
most cider is alcoholic... its us silly Americans who only drink it as a tasty apple drink... Ive had many arguments here at University (Edinburgh U) about cider and how it should be properly enjoyed.  No one here had even heard of it as non-alcoholic
"It seems that every relationship produces its share of disappointments, insecurity, and pain. Anyone who has never been hurt, is either very lucky or very lonely."

HM Queen Cheryl

I've never had cider. Is it good? Can you buy it in america?
:unsure:  

Jenee

Alcoholic cider, I've def never heard of that. You can get the non-alcoholic variety at the grocery store here in the US of A    :D  

cowboys sunshine

Hmm... interesting.  I wonder if cider tastes better if it was alcoholic?!  :blink:  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Jenee

I'm going to guess yes.  :P  

Stix Chix

QuoteIve had many arguments here at University (Edinburgh U) about cider and how it should be properly enjoyed.
warm in a big mug with cinnimon and cloves.  yum!  :lol:  

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

QuoteHmm... interesting.  I wonder if cider tastes better if it was alcoholic?!  :blink:
i dont think it does.......it has a strange aftertaste.  :puke:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

QuoteWills, wearing a baseball cap, turned up on Thursday night with 150 mates and took over the first floor for 90 minutes.

I don't think I even know 150 people?
He probably didn't know them all

Maybe it was a uni thing...a lot of universitys actually have organised drinking nights......150 guys ...hmmmmm...wish I was there :drooling:  :woo:  

Jenee

he he, me too :) Oh, I mean, back when I was single  ;)  :P  

Stix Chix

there must have been some girls there.  :huh:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotethere must have been some girls there.  :huh:
Bad Stix.... :angry:  Don't think like that.....hang on...maybe there was...I wonder what they did? :huh:  

Stix Chix

lol!  :lol:     what they did?  do u really want to know!  ;)  lol!

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotelol!  :lol:     what they did?  do u really want to know!  ;)  lol!
Yes  :woo:  

Stix Chix

the girls dressed up in guys clothes to fool the press and they all drank like fish.  :P  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quotethe girls dressed up in guys clothes to fool the press and they all drank like fish.  :P
and....... :woo:  

Stix Chix

went home.  but i cant tell u if they went home alone or not.  i've been sworn to secrecy.  B)  :mwahaha:  

Harryite #0004