The Wales' Children's birthdays-All Years

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amabel2

She is changing quite  a bit.. much lighter coloured hair now.. and it is long.. 

wannable

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal
George is turning 9! 🎂🎈

Tomorrow is Prince George's birthday

New Picture released by Kensington Palace

wannable

I think Tom Sykes, The Daily Beast is right on the money. Tresco  :bday:

Or

Rebecca English
@RE_DailyMail

#PrinceGeorge turns 9 on Friday and to mark the occasion @KensingtonRoyalhave released a new picture taken by the Duchess of Cambridge on a family holiday in the UK earlier this month 🎈

TLLK

George really resembles his father in this most recent photo.

:bday7:

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on July 22, 2022, 01:35:04 AM
George really resembles his father in this most recent photo.

:bday7:

Yes, Happy Birthday George! He?s developing his father?s mouth and teeth. However the upper part of George?s face is pure Mike Middleton. George will also be (if he comes to the throne) the first brown eyed monarch since Charles II. I just think genetics are so strange sometimes. Like how Queen Mary?s eyes have passed down through the family, via the Queen, Charles, Harry etc.

Nightowl

Prince George really resembles dad, and lately when he has been at some events in a suit and tie, he is really learning from dad and I bet dad is his hero in many ways.  William really lucked out with Catherine and they have such a loving family.  Catherine really hit it with her interests in early childhood development as she and William are really already teaching and training George about his future in small ways right now. 

PrincessOfPeace

"The Band of the Irish Guards performs 'Happy Birthday' at Buckingham Palace for HRH Prince George, to the delight of crowds watching the Changing of the Guards ceremony."

https://twitter.com/ArmyInLondon/status/1550459037237579776?s=20&t=69vbF1uc9-PNGTHQlnnBFw

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince George!   

:RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam:

Nightowl

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on July 22, 2022, 10:23:55 PM
Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince George!   

:RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam: :RAFWilliam:

Ah, that is soooooooo cute! He so looks like William..just hope he keeps his hair longer then dad...... :yesss:

wannable

Thank you letters from KP

A member of the public received a thank you in reference to Princess Charlotte's birthday

LouisFerdinand

Why on the bottom right hand corner of the Thank You is a copyright HRH The Duchess of Cambridge?

wannable

She took the picture, it's Kate's copyright

LouisFerdinand

Catherine Baking Cakes     
Touching Catherine 'Baking Cakes' With George, Charlotte And Louis For 'Midnight' Birthday Tradition - YouTube   

:bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2: :bday2:

sara8150

TLLK

This is a lovely photo of Louis and his mother.

Blue Clover

Yes, he is the cutest child of the three, IMO.

wannable

Happy birthday, I hope he had a nice Birthday activity with his preschool students at Lambrook this past Friday and today with his family.

Amabel2

Quote from: Blue Clover on April 23, 2023, 03:41:41 AM
Yes, he is the cutest child of the three, IMO.
Sounds like the worst behaved to me

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince Louis!   

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bday5: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: