The Wales' Children's birthdays-All Years

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 30, 2014, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TudorQueen

Definitely growing up  :flower:

I actually prefer the edited photo from the video. It shows more personality then the head shot released.

Curryong

Charlotte?s hair is getting long! I have always thought she had a Middleton family look but that might be changing. Happy 6th birthday Charlotte!

PrincessOfPeace

Amabel2

her hair colour has postively changed from a dark brown to almost fair.  She's growing up a lot.... And she is looking more like William now....

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Princess Charlotte!  :bday10: :bday10: :bday10: :bday10: :bday10: :bday10:

TLLK

:happyuk: :bday7:

Happy 6th birthday to Princess Charlotte.

Macrobug67

wannable

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal

Turning eight(!) tomorrow 🥳🎂

📷 Duchess of Cambridge

Richard Palmer: George is sat on a Land Rover Defender, Anmer Hall, Norfolk

Macrobug67

Someone looks like he is full of beans.   He really is a mixture of Grandpa Mike and Dad.  So cute. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!!  :bday: :hearts:

TLLK

:bday7: How is it possible that he's going to be eight tomorrow? That's a wonderful photo of George.

PrincessOfPeace

sara8150

Prince George sports ?10 John Lewis shirt as he poses on a Landrover Defender in tribute to Philip | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton has 'taken ownership of Cambridge children's image', royal expert claims  | Daily Mail Online
Duchess of Cambridge will allow to release the picture eve of birthday palace says

Prince George: New Portrait Released for 8th Birthday | PEOPLE.com

Prince George Celebrates His 8th Birthday ? See the Royals' Tributes | PEOPLE.com

Prince George 8th Birthday Photo Includes Prince Philip Tribute | PEOPLE.com

Prince George grins in eighth birthday photo with a sweet nod to Prince Philip | HELLO!

Prince George celebrates eighth birthday in ?10 John Lewis polo shirt | HELLO!

The Queen shares sweet birthday message for great-grandson Prince George | HELLO!

Prince Charles celebrates Prince George's birthday with touching message | HELLO!

Prince George: Photo to mark his eighth birthday shows him on Land Rover in 'tribute to Duke of Edinburgh' | UK News | Sky News

Prince George all grown up on 8th birthday in new photo with sweet nod to Prince Philip | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George sparks frenzy as royal fans gush over the ?adorable? birthday boy | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George, Charlotte and Louis: Why Kate Middleton takes her own family photos | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George birthday: Queen leads Royal Family joy as she issues heartfelt message | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Felix of Denmark celebrates 19th birthday as Prince George turns eight | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Prince Felix is son of Prince Joachim and Alexandria,Countess of Frederiksborg and he is grandson of HM Queen Marthage Prince Felix born same Prince George

When George will become King after his dad,grandfather and great grandmother the HM Queen Elizabeth II
Quotehe will be the 43rd monarch since William the Conqueror obtained the crown of England if, as expected, he follows the reigns of his grandfather the Prince of Wales and then his father William.

Prince George?s eighth birthday marked with photograph taken by Kate that remembers Philip | ITV News

Prince George in nod to great-grandad Philip in new picture for his eighth birthday - Mirror Online

Kate Middleton's admission about photos she takes of George, Charlotte and Louis - Mirror Online

Royal fans amazed by Prince George's uncanny resemblance to dad William in new photos - Mirror Online

Queen shares sweet message to great-grandson Prince George on his eighth birthday - Mirror Online

Grinning Prince George celebrates 8th birthday in snap taken by mum Kate Middleton

A spitting image of his dad ? Prince George celebrates eighth birthday with new photo ? Royal Central

Curryong

I think George resembles his grandfather Mike, with a bit of William who took after the Spencers. Doesn?t appear to resemble the Windsors much at all.

A Very happy eighth birthday George! Growing up fast!

FanDianaFancy

Already. 8.
Time flies.
Kids, even kids in your own personal lives, get going to growing up so fast, too fast we say.6, forget it.  Lol, You just get used to one stage, then they hit the other stage.

cute little boy. Both of Kate?s boys look like her  and after her father.

Princess Cassandra

I agree that he looks a lot like Mike Middleton. I wonder just how tall he will be - obviously he is going to have some height.   

Amabel2

Are there pics of Mike Middelton as a kid? I can't see any resemblance between him and George...

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on July 22, 2021, 09:21:27 AM
Are there pics of Mike Middelton as a kid? I can't see any resemblance between him and George...

Where do you think the dark eyes of all the Cambridge children come from? Not Diana or the Windsors. And William never had a gap between his front teeth or thick wavy hair. The shape of the nose and the width of the face is the same as Michael?s as well. And the Middleton kids, including James, all had lighter hair as children than they have now.

wannable

The Royal Family
@royalfamily
Wishing Prince George a very happy 8th birthday today! 🎈🎂

^Incidentally
Guess who?s back?!
Today at Windsor Castle the 1st Battalion @GrenadierGds @ArmyInLondon performed the first Changing of the Guard since March 2020!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1418249636901425153

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall
@ClarenceHouse
A very Happy Birthday to Prince George! 🎈

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal
Thank you for all your lovely messages on Prince George?s eighth birthday!

LouisFerdinand

Happy, Joyous Birthday to Prince George!   
Prince George definitely looks like his grandfather Michael Middleton.   

:bday5: :bday5: :bday5: :bday5: :bday5:

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on July 22, 2021, 10:39:18 AM
Where do you think the dark eyes of all the Cambridge children come from? Not Diana or the Windsors. And William never had a gap between his front teeth or thick wavy hair. The shape of the nose and the width of the face is the same as Michael?s as well. And the Middleton kids, including James, all had lighter hair as children than they have now.
I've ALWAYS thought George looked more like Grandfather Middleton, but of course children are a combination of genes from both families. In this picture I noticed his lips and the way the middle of his lower mouth juts downward with that grin. Both of these characteristics are from his father.  Prince Edward and Princess Charlotte also have these distinctive lips, which come from HM.  It was fun to see a Mountbatten Windsor similarity in this picture for the first time. 

Amabel2

I cant see it.. he has dark eyes like Kate but his hair is much lighter..

TudorQueen

Hair color is really a minor detail in appearance. Among other things it is likely to darken with time. Kate's was much lighter when younger.

Any doubt that George and Louis look like Mike, disappears when you see the one photo of Arthur. The three male cousins look like brothers. Louis has a tiny bit of Windsor in him.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/arthur+matthews?sort=top

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released a new photo of Princess Charlotte to encourage people to take part in the Big Butterfly Count today.

Princess Charlotte joins the Big Butterfly Count conservation project | Evening Standard

Macrobug67

Such a sweet photo.   I was the type of kid that was always catching butterflies, caterpillars, spiders, grasshoppers, bugs and snakes.  So It warms my heart to see Charlotte and butterflies.