HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco Expecting First Child

Started by Ladybee, May 30, 2014, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Adams

Eh, I think it's twins and through IVF...And I say Go , Charlene, Go!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
:hug: :hug: :hug:
I keep telling my Mother-in-Law "Science does catch up!"  :happy:
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

angieuk

The Royal Forums - External Link Notice

Her father appears to be denying the twins story now?

Double post auto-merged: June 03, 2014, 03:32:17 PM

The Royal Forums - External Link Notice

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

sara8150

If Charlene carry two baby or NOT! We have wait and see if true confirms from palace if she carry one baby

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ Charlene looks nice and it's nice to see her performing engagements during her pregnancy. I had a feeling that she would appear in public very rarely, although I hope I'm incorrect. So far, so good. :nod:

TLLK

Hopefully as she moves into her second trimester, things will be easier for her.

Princess Cassandra

Just hope the baby, or babies, enter the world safely.  Must be so hard to carry a pregnancy in the limelight like this, and I wish them all the best. 

cinrit

Quote'We are taking every cautious step': Prince Albert of Monaco on nerves and excitement over Charlene's pregnancy as he reveals she will give birth in December

Monaco's Prince Albert II isn't holding back the superlatives when he talks about the baby that his wife is expecting later this year — his first royal heir.

He told The Associated Press in an interview that he and Princess Charlene, 36, are 'overjoyed,' 'thrilled,' and 'very excited,' and that the baby is due in December.

But they're also a little nervous. Speaking at the opening of the new Monaco Yacht Club on Friday, he said they are 'taking every cautious step to make sure everything goes well.'

More:
Prince Albert of Monaco on nerves and excitement over Princess Charlene's pregnancy | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Trudie

What a shame he couldn't have been this overjoyed over Jazmin and Alexandre or is it just that fact this time the child happens to be legitimate?. Sorry but IMO he has shown himself to be a poor excuse of a father.

angieuk

I got the impression Albert was talking about just one baby.

How hard can it be for the interviewers to just come straight out, plain talking, and ask Albert, are you expecting twins?

Just a simple yes or no?

Prince Albert 'overjoyed' by pregnancy news - hellomagazine.com

But - Hello Magazine is now saying only 1 baby. So now we know!