Chelsy Davy - Chit Chat!

Started by Lothwen, May 19, 2014, 02:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lothwen

[mod]Here is a brand new thread to talk about Chelsy Davy. Talk about why you like, or dislike Chesly. Talk about what you thought of her as a girlfriend to Prince Harry. Talk about what she's up to today. Express an opinion, good or bad, but keep it about Chelsy. Do not bring discussion of Cressida Bonas to this thread. Do not antagonize other members who may have a different opinion than you do. Please remember that we are all adults here, and that it doesn't matter if other people agree with you or not. [/mod]
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

good221

Fresh new start!!

I don't think the coverage  for chelsy charity was not sold to any news paper and chelsy now for what I heard might be transferring for a promotion to another country, I hope New York maybe she will meet a wall street millionaires and build a life in my favorite city. Any way this  is just a  rumor going round work today so I hope it true, she need to  get away form harry love drama and since she is almost 29 in few months this will be a great start :orchid:

TLLK

cate1949

why would she go to NYC or another country if she is starting a relationship with Charles?

good221

Quote from: cate1949 on May 19, 2014, 04:35:48 AM
why would she go to NYC or another country if she is starting a relationship with Charles?
it is  a promoting you cannot expect her to put her life on hold for him, if they get engaged before then she can said no or do whatever as for now no one know which other location she is promoted too. I suggest new York because is my favorite city and they could try to make it work if that is her choice as for now just waiting to know where and when it goes into effect. :blank:

Eri

It seems like she wants to live in London to me which was the whole point of her taking part on the Charity Event reenter London's high Society ...

myidea

i read on fb some her comments in her engllish friends, ans she called London home! i hope she not move!
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Wireless

@Good221 She is not going anywhere for now mark my words. She is in a relationship with Charles. He was there for the Charge I am told.

@Myidea  By the way I just have to ask you, why are you bent on her being single?  Also why exactly do you not like Charles?, I am just curious. You do realize that if she waits for too long and gets too choosy, she might have to marry waaaay beneath her. I have seen it happen to quite a few of my friends. If she loves Charles and she is happy with him, she better get on with it then. Just because Jacobi introduced them does not make Charles a bad person. From his tweets, he seems like a sweet guy. All this waiting for better may make her 'settle' in the end. JMO

georgiana996

I never liked chelsy she played him and now shes living in london lol no one cares about her any more  :wellduh: I was never a chelsy fan but its good to see more people figure out shes not some great saint who is perfect for harry because shes a lawyer .

Another question wasn't the  chelsy davy thread closed ? I mean shes his EX theres nothing to say about her any more , her main reason was I cant take the fame well let her enjoy fading into oblivion now .
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Wireless

QuoteI never liked chelsy she played him ...
Well I do like her a lot. Maybe not initially but I like the way she has conducted herself since the break up. She has since earned my respect and admiration. I think whoever she ends up with will be a very lucky man indeed. As for playing Harry, I don't think so. The fault for the break-up of the relationship should be shared, since 2011 we have all come to realise that Harry is no saint and I am sure most of their friends will be aware of this so will not blame her for the way the relationship was i.e on / off.  I think the reason the relationship lasted so long with constant break ups and reunion is because although they clearly care for each other but there were issues they just could not overcome. 

Quoteand now shes living in london lol no one cares about her any more   
Amazing that you can say this right now.  If anything, after her event it proves your statement wrong. I think a lot of their mutual friend still care about her. Almost all of them attended the event so I don't know what you based your theory on. In addition, a lot of posters now want to talk about her. Personally, I think she is well liked. Also like I said above, their friends will know better than us what actually went down. 

QuoteAnother question wasn't the  chelsy davy thread closed ? I mean shes his EX theres nothing to say about her any more ,
Unlike you, a lot of us still want to talk about her and see what she is up to from time to time. So there is a lot to say. What can I say, she is an interesting person

Quoteher main reason was I cant take the fame well let her enjoy fading into oblivion now
I think she likes fading into oblivion just fine. From the way she conducts herself, you can see that she does not court the lime light at all. Being tabloid fodder is not good for a serious career person so my guess is she prefers to be left alone rather than be splashed across front pages of newspapers with articles that are full of lies. The girl seems to be living her life and enjoying it. Good for her

georgiana996

Shes history what's the point of even having her in the papers she was ignored by the major journalists and  papers which was a major slap considering she was organising the event  . :Jen: her friends were there because it was sponsored by the percys all their connections were there .

Eri

Personally I agree ... this Chelsy obsession is weird they broke up in 2010 ... I don't see the point of this thread ... no one but 2/3 very loud people care ... if you are a Chelsy fan and believe she wants oblivion why not give her that?

georgiana996

All these chelsy fans are new let her date harry all of these new fans will hate her lol , I never liked her obviously for shallow reasons she looked like a hot mess every time she appeared in public and she kept leaving the country to be in Africa girl never though harry would dump her for good and now she's hanging there lost lol I never thought they were serious so it was weird she clung to him for the diana concert and royal wedding and after she got what she wanted she walks hoping for his call back but that time he got tired of the on off and never called  :orchid:

Wireless

^ Well Georgiana that is your opinion. And opinion is like ...... everyone has one. If you don't wanna talk about her you can skip her thread and let us who want to get on with it then.  The last time I checked, its still a free country.    :nod:

HsHCharlene

People like Chelsy, more so now that we've seen the last ex. She was with him for 6-7 years and was therefore a major player in his life and growth. She will always be the most remembered girlfriend because she was there the longest and because Harry himself spoke out publicly about how much he adored her. That can't be said about any other girl Harry has been involved with. If the fact that Chelsy is an ex is reason enough to have her board closed then the same should be for Cressida. She and Harry are no more and reporters, via 'sources' claim there is no getting back together, that ship has sailed as well. If that's the criteria then both boards should be closed because neither girls are getting back with Harry.

georgiana996

They were unstable together and harry was wild during his dating period with chelsy , he shot wild bore , wore the nazi uniform cursed at the paparazzi and more the man was cray cray during his chelsy days he calmed down so much in the past two years and ....guess who he was with ..hmmh
Chelsy and harry ended it almost 5 yrs ago ,not even Richard Palmers knows if cressida and harry are still together so theres no saying they may have never broken up and it was a silly fight .
Cressida comes from a very privileged background the last thing she  needs is a prince to know her worth .

Quote from: Wireless on May 19, 2014, 12:18:47 PM
^ Well Georgiana that is your opinion. And opinion is like ...... everyone has one. If you don't wanna talk about her you can skip her thread and let us who want to get on with it then.  The last time I checked, its still a free country.    :nod:

Same can be said for the cressida thread  :wellduh:

Orchid

[admin]A message to our users: the forum is happy to host content which facilitates discussions deemed relevant and of interest to our members, and this includes the current and past girlfriends of Prince Harry. Threads will remain active for as long as they generate interest on the forum and within the media respectively. We understand that such topics may not interest all of our members. However there are considerable numbers of members (and guests) who are interested in following such discussions and stories, and with this in mind we respectfully ask that those who are disinterested in such topics extend due respect and room to those who enjoy these threads and wish to participate in related conversations with each other. Thank you. Any comments that discourage or debase the personal interests and opinions of others may be removed in accordance with our community standards (Rules and Etiquette ).[/admin]
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

good221

Quote from: georgiana996 on May 19, 2014, 12:38:21 PM
They were unstable together and harry was wild during his dating period with chelsy , he shot wild bore , wore the nazi uniform cursed at the paparazzi and more the man was cray cray during his chelsy days he calmed down so much in the past two years and ....guess who he was with ..hmmh
Chelsy and harry ended it almost 5 yrs ago ,not even Richard Palmers knows if cressida and harry are still together so theres no saying they may have never broken up and it was a silly fight .
Cressida comes from a very privileged background the last thing she  needs is a prince to know her worth .

Everyone girls that are privileging always want to marry up so they can living the life of privilege and luxury, money always run out no matter what so the only way to stop form going broke is to marry up  that is what all U.K socialites do. 
[edit] I am staying on Chelsy track because I still care about her and whatever I learn about her I will keep sharing to others that want to know so if you can switch off form this post about chelsy, I will grateful appreciate it  not ruining  people News I want to share. :truce:

[admin]Part of this post has been removed by because it didn't abide by our community standards (Rules and Etiquette ) . Replies may also be deleted. Please see any private notification that has been sent or PM a moderator/administrator for more details. [/admin]

ForeverYoung

Quote from: georgiana996 on May 19, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

Calmed down? He got piss drunk and passed out where he stood on Necker Island. Guess who he was with? Not Chelsy. He partied hard in Vegas and was naked in a room full of equally nude women and allowed himself to be photographed he was so out of it. Guess who he was with? Guess who hid him from the consequences of his actions and nursed him through it like he was a victim? Not Chelsy. He accepted a free vacation, including use of government transportation, from a dictator with a horrible human rights record in a hot button country during a politically volatile time in that region. Guess who he was with? Not Chelsy.

I like Harry. I like Chelsy. She's grown a lot over the past few years. And I don't think they had a perfect relationship or anything. But I definitely don't think Harry's outrageous and often times illthought out behavior should be pinned on anyone but Harry.

georgiana996

Firstly ,He went on a romantic private vacation with his gf , second he was partying in a private VIP suite and , I am not aware of the necker island thing even happening .

Those were not mistakes it was the press blowing things way out of proportion just because they needed to sell a story and those vegas bodyguards need to be fired .

Lol he went to Chelsy's familys property when he killed down that endangered animal .

ForeverYoung

Quote from: georgiana996 on May 19, 2014, 02:00:07 PM
Firstly ,He went on a romantic private vacation with his gf , second he was partying in a private VIP suite and , I am not aware of the necker island thing even happening .

Those were not mistakes it was the press blowing things way out of proportion just because they needed to sell a story and those vegas bodyguards need to be fired .

Lol he went to Chelsy's familys property when he killed down that endangered animal .
That hunt wasn't at Chelsy's family's property. Chelsy and her family don't hunt.

georgiana996

You right few of my details were wrong but that doesnt make the truth better.she hunted with him  :no: :cry: but anyway not chelsy the smart lawyer !
During the trip, he and his then girlfriend Chelsy Davy joined a legal expedition to hunt big game, staying at a private lodge in the province of Entre Rios.

The ranch was owned by Count Claudio Zichy-Thyssen, one of the country's most powerful landowners with more than 170,000 acres stocked with game.

The shooting party was organised by CH Hunting, which offers huntsmen the chance to bag red stag, wild deer, puma, antelope, boar and birds such as doves and pigeon.
Prince Harry hunting: Buffalo kill photograph emerges after royal pledges to protect wildlife - Mirror Online
Water buffalo, which are not endangered, are regarded as a 'trophy kill' for South American hunters

myidea

Quote from: Wireless on May 19, 2014, 08:24:04 AM
@Good221 She is not going anywhere for now mark my words. She is in a relationship with Charles. He was there for the Charge I am told.

@Myidea  By the way I just have to ask you, why are you bent on her being single?  Also why exactly do you not like Charles?, I am just curious. You do realize that if she waits for too long and gets too choosy, she might have to marry waaaay beneath her. I have seen it happen to quite a few of my friends. If she loves Charles and she is happy with him, she better get on with it then. Just because Jacobi introduced them does not make Charles a bad person. From his tweets, he seems like a sweet guy. All this waiting for better may make her 'settle' in the end. JMO

i hope she willl remain in london! I dislike Charles fo waht he is! a famous man who loves tatler and publicity! he is friend with jacobi and Branson  >( >( and he put pics in all his accounts when them were in holiday, but no put pics for support her and her event! the event wasn't only her events! and he is ugly! i see him and i see the male verison of a not good girl.  i haven't a good feeling about this guy! :no: :no: why you like this guy?????

Double post auto-merged: May 19, 2014, 02:43:19 PM

Quote from: georgiana996 on May 19, 2014, 02:09:59 PM
You right few of my details were wrong but that doesnt make the truth better.she hunted with him  :no: :cry: but anyway not chelsy the smart lawyer !

chelsy never hunt! she said when she defended her father she HATE hunt!

ok can we try to be objective???????? and i totally agree with some members we can close all topic about all ex gf of harry!

i really not understand why for put up (she can't alone or with family or PR),  some people need to put down other with lies and falsity!  :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

leave her alone with her life= family, friends, collegues, job and maybe a new bf! :flower: :flower:
Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Lothwen

Quote from: Eri on May 19, 2014, 09:56:46 AM
Personally I agree ... this Chelsy obsession is weird they broke up in 2010 ... I don't see the point of this thread ... no one but 2/3 very loud people care ... if you are a Chelsy fan and believe she wants oblivion why not give her that?

[mod]As long as people want to talk about Chelsy we will have a thread dedicated to her, just like we have threads dedicated to other members of the Aristocratic set. That's fine if you don't think she's worth talking about, but don't tell other people what to do[/mod]
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

HsHCharlene

Well let's not blame Harry's bad behavior on anyone but Harry. Chelsy didn't make him do any of those things. Edited

[mod]Post edited to remove off-topic chatter[/mod]