Princess Beatrice to take part in STRIVE Challenge

Started by PrincessOfPeace, April 30, 2014, 08:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

QuotePrincess Beatrice of York is set to join a large number of celebrities and influential people as they attempt the STRIVE Challenge in August.

The STRIVE Challenge is mass endurance event organised by Virgin Group founder Richard Branson's son, Sam. In it, participants will try to get from London to the summit of the Matterhorn in the Alps using only human power
More: http://www.royalcentral.co.uk/yorks/princess-beatrice-to-take-part-in-strive-challenge-29335

cinrit

QuotePrincess Beatrice Helps Launch the Virgin STRIVE Challenge with Jack Whitehall, Sam Branson and More

Princess Beatrice was on hand to help to launch the Virgin STRIVE Challenge on Wednesday.

At the O2 Arena in London, the Princess was joined by celebrities including Brian Cox, Jack Whitehall and The Voice winner Jermain Jackman, to promote the ultra-endurance fundraising challenge organised by Sam Branson.

Several of the team scaled the O2 arena, wearing harnesses and ropes.

More: Princess Beatrice helps launch STRIVE Challenge - hellomagazine.com

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Sandor

I always think Beatrice is exploited by the Bransons, thanks to Dave Clark.

Limabeany

I have thought that it is of mutual benefit, that she finds stuff to do in the public eye and they get more publicity and royal association, she seems, to me, to be someone who would have thrived if she were asked to represent the royal family as Anne has been asked, it seems to be what she would like to do, and from what I have seen of her, she is quite studious and eloquent and would do quite well...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Princessinwaiting

Yeah the York girls are being used , its no coincidence. That Eugiene introduced harry and Cressida (branson) :teehee:

Sandor

Quote from: Limabeany on May 01, 2014, 03:59:01 PM
I have thought that it is of mutual benefit, that she finds stuff to do in the public eye and they get more publicity and royal association, she seems, to me, to be someone who would have thrived if she were asked to represent the royal family as Anne has been asked, it seems to be what she would like to do, and from what I have seen of her, she is quite studious and eloquent and would do quite well...

You're probably right, but it's unlikely to happen. Rightly or wrongly, she is tarred with the Fergie brush.  Can't overcome that.    :no:

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.