zara to wed

Started by ruaim, December 26, 2004, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB

Welcome to the forum ruaim! I'm not sure if that's true. I suppose we'll have to see if it's released offically.

I Pirates

Iris

ofcourse it's of huuuuuuuge importance to mention the mans weight! thats ofcourse the real thing that matters! :lol:  :P

hey ruaim! welcome to the forum! and thanks for the article! I had good fun with it ;)  I'm not sure if it's true though, TB is right, we'll have to wait and see.  :rolleyes:

I like them as a couple. He looks like a nice lad, I wouldn't mind if they'd get married. It's about time for another big royal event! :angry:  :lol:  

ruaim

thanx TrueBlue and iris for the welcome! i do hope the wedding becomes a major event.

~Sophia~

Zara and Mike are a great couple and if this is true,then congrats to them.
Zara's 'Secret Wedding'
http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3929007

Gems

This is so weird, i said to my mum on christmas day i think it'll be on the news that someone's getting married (i thought it would be charles or harry) and it was the next morning. I think they should get married.

The Queen

LOL, this is so funny. I didn't want to start any rumors, so I didn't mention this before, but if you look at the pictures posted in the Prince WIlliam forum from Christmas, there was one of Zara showing William her left hand. I immmeadiat;y took it as she was engaged. Like I said, didn't want to start an uproar, so decided to wait until an announcement, but there you go, although the article says there is no ring yet :huh:  
Willite #00369

Wombat

They may be secretly engaged but come on do you really believe that Her Majesty wouldn't know about it?  :o  Of course she would.  <_<  I do believe though Zara will be the first to marry..and if it's 2005 well good luck to them (I think we did a poll on this in the William forum).  :huh:  As for the pic of Zara and Will I'm more inclined to think that she was showing him the fur of her cuff.  I saw another pic of the same thing and he actually was pulling on the fur. :)  

Windsor

QuoteI suppose we'll have to see if it's released offically.
I agree with you

princessrose

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

kitkat

QuoteLOL, this is so funny. I didn't want to start any rumors, so I didn't mention this before, but if you look at the pictures posted in the Prince WIlliam forum from Christmas, there was one of Zara showing William her left hand. I immmeadiat;y took it as she was engaged. Like I said, didn't want to start an uproar, so decided to wait until an announcement, but there you go, although the article says there is no ring yet :huh:
I thought the same thing. Only I didn't say anything because I was being to lazy about typing it out! :rolleyes:  

Wombat

Quotewell it has not been denied...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml.../27/ixhome.html
But the palace doesn't deny everything that printed .   If they did they'd be continually deny news reports!

~Sophia~

Wombat

Now I'm thinking that they may indeed get married this year...who knows????? Thanks for the link Sophia :D