Re: Royal Privacy and Security Throughout the Years

Started by Chiana, January 01, 2014, 06:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

First, this is *not about William* only Harry.  And yes Meghan has not written a book, so far, yet time will tell.  Harry and Omid books are being written about the royal all the members of the royal family.....just how many books will it take for the honest truth to come out, the royal family is what....evil, racist, murders, robbers, etc and hate the pubic......just how many more LIES does Harry or Omid or any one of Harry's family in Ca need to write about?

Harry has always had someone clean up after him all his life until he left his life in the royal family..Just because he is quiet NOW does not mean a darn thing, and the Oprah will never go away or fade into the blue skies of beyond....it is out there on the internet forever and will be part of the history of Harry and the royal family forever so we can't spin it away either.  And yes, it was damn despicable, cruel and hateful what both of them did while Philip was dying and that effected HM his grandmother no less and that will NEVER fade away either.  The royal family would no more tell Harry not to come to Philip's funeral because they are not that cruel or hateful like Harry and Meghan are, they rose above the horror that the Sussex's created. They endured and showed the world that they can and are gracious to Harry even when he did not deserve it in my opinion.

Harry's past has shown someone always cleans up after him .........*always* and the subject is the way he and Meghan left the family/firm and what has been going on since.   He and Meghan created this hell they are in, so if they are sooooooooo darn happy in Ca and love it and all the sunshine and polo ponies and picnics whatever, stay there, be happy, be quiet and leave the royal family to do it's own thing while they do their own thing......and drop the titles, and stop trying to use the titles to keep your so called importance alive as if you are still important to the royal family for they have shown you are NOT important to them anymore as that is their own doing.

They did not get the *half in and half out* that they wanted and they really thought the family/firm would go for it...that shows how little they think of the family/firm.  Everyone I have talked to about this says that is the main issue with Harry, wanting what Harry wants when Harry wants it.....half in and half out......they *Betrayed* the family/firm, no one else but them.  Trust is the most important word in the English language and that they will never have again with the family/firm and that I will take to the bank.  They broke that TRUST, *trust is gained in drops and lost in buckets never to be gained back* as a friend said to me.

Harry's book will keep the flames of distrust and drama alive as will any book by anyone associated with him.......that shows me and the world they still want to be part of the royal family which they do not deserve to be part of.

wannable

Harry knows all the perks that come with official government protection.  I took the time to read the very long official document for diplomatics worldwide that are officially protected by government or tax funded police signed by ALL the countries in agreement at the United Nations.

IF Harry loses, then he will STILL have to pay for security, which is costing him approx USD10M. He very likely has a plan B to push buttons to manipulate his burnt bridges with the BRF.

IF Harry wins partially for the UK only he will only get a tiny drop of the (extra) perks that come with having it. Similar to their Jubilee appearance. This is what IMO will happen with the pressure of probably the court establishing he will have to stay within Windsor estate where security is already in place.

IF harry wins 100% = International Protected Person as he thought when Exit happened then he disappeared it in 24 hours from their defunct website, he then will receive ALL the UN resolution perks.

Basically the perks is really having power, I mean it.  The power is so huge, diplomatics or their entourage as witness can easily find loopholes to abuse it against individuals, organizations.  BUT if caught abusing it, the downfall is equally powerful.  It's all in the UN security document.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 11, 2022, 01:59:25 PM
Harry knows all the perks that come with official government protection.  I took the time to read the very long official document for diplomatics worldwide that are officially protected by government or tax funded police signed by ALL the countries in agreement at the United Nations.

IF Harry loses, then he will STILL have to pay for security, which is costing him approx USD10M. He very likely has a plan B to push buttons to manipulate his burnt bridges with the BRF.

IF Harry wins partially for the UK only he will only get a tiny drop of the (extra) perks that come with having it. Similar to their Jubilee appearance. This is what IMO will happen with the pressure of probably the court establishing he will have to stay within Windsor estate where security is already in place.

IF harry wins 100% = International Protected Person as he thought when Exit happened then he disappeared it in 24 hours from their defunct website, he then will receive ALL the UN resolution perks.

Basically the perks is really having power, I mean it.  The power is so huge, diplomatics or their entourage as witness can easily find loopholes to abuse it against individuals, organizations.  BUT if caught abusing it, the downfall is equally powerful.  It's all in the UN security document.

I?m agreed with you

Harry must pay for security and mores because Harry is no longer HRH but Harry definitely insult his own family for no reason include his father and his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II as moderator for Sussex he must pay security on his own not Royal family and include his father and grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II

Last June Harry try to seat with Senior Royals but Queen Elizabeth II told Harry NO!! Not on his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II?s big day but Harry seat with his cousins permanent

If Harry and Meghan wins UK security protection he must pay security for visit UK see family and include his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on August 11, 2022, 02:47:10 AM
First, this is *not about William* only Harry.  And yes Meghan has not written a book, so far, yet time will tell.  Harry and Omid books are being written about the royal all the members of the royal family.....just how many books will it take for the honest truth to come out, the royal family is what....evil, racist, murders, robbers, etc and hate the pubic......just how many more LIES does Harry or Omid or any one of Harry's family in Ca need to write about?

Harry has always had someone clean up after him all his life until he left his life in the royal family..Just because he is quiet NOW does not mean a darn thing, and the Oprah will never go away or fade into the blue skies of beyond....it is out there on the internet forever and will be part of the history of Harry and the royal family forever so we can't spin it away either.  And yes, it was damn despicable, cruel and hateful what both of them did while Philip was dying and that effected HM his grandmother no less and that will NEVER fade away either.  The royal family would no more tell Harry not to come to Philip's funeral because they are not that cruel or hateful like Harry and Meghan are, they rose above the horror that the Sussex's created. They endured and showed the world that they can and are gracious to Harry even when he did not deserve it in my opinion.

Harry's past has shown someone always cleans up after him .........*always* and the subject is the way he and Meghan left the family/firm and what has been going on since.   He and Meghan created this hell they are in, so if they are sooooooooo darn happy in Ca and love it and all the sunshine and polo ponies and picnics whatever, stay there, be happy, be quiet and leave the royal family to do it's own thing while they do their own thing......and drop the titles, and stop trying to use the titles to keep your so called importance alive as if you are still important to the royal family for they have shown you are NOT important to them anymore as that is their own doing.

They did not get the *half in and half out* that they wanted and they really thought the family/firm would go for it...that shows how little they think of the family/firm.  Everyone I have talked to about this says that is the main issue with Harry, wanting what Harry wants when Harry wants it.....half in and half out......they *Betrayed* the family/firm, no one else but them.  Trust is the most important word in the English language and that they will never have again with the family/firm and that I will take to the bank.  They broke that TRUST, *trust is gained in drops and lost in buckets never to be gained back* as a friend said to me.

Harry's book will keep the flames of distrust and drama alive as will any book by anyone associated with him.......that shows me and the world they still want to be part of the royal family which they do not deserve to be part of.

Yes

If Harry?s book got bombshell and his family will not forgive not since Oprah and NBC bombshell interview as moderator for Sussex need seriously carefully who wrote book i know Harry wrote book and embarrassed his own family and his grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II I can?t wait for Harry?s book in shelf

I understand Meghan have her a-list friends in the circles and also her mom lived in California but Royals family wouldn?t approved for Meghan have A-list friends

wannable

THE LAST DESPERATE STAND

Omid Scobie
@scobie
The safety of others should never be up for debate. The Duke of Sussex and Home Office may not see eye to eye, but there?s only one acceptable solution to this fight: reinstate Harry?s security at his own expense?before it?s too late.

Harry and Meghan need security before it's too late
Omid Scobie, Yahoo UK's Royal Executive Editor, says Harry, Meghan and their two children need their UK security reinstated before it's too late.

wannable

There is always a first, Omid is being bombarded with heavy critical tweets and reaching the hundreds, unseen before.  :therethere: and from Americans! telling him to ask the couple to request USA law enforcement at Harry's own expense so he can see how fast he will be dismissed.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 11, 2022, 09:27:35 PM
THE LAST DESPERATE STAND

Omid Scobie
@scobie
The safety of others should never be up for debate. The Duke of Sussex and Home Office may not see eye to eye, but there?s only one acceptable solution to this fight: reinstate Harry?s security at his own expense?before it?s too late.

Harry and Meghan need security before it's too late
Omid Scobie, Yahoo UK's Royal Executive Editor, says Harry, Meghan and their two children need their UK security reinstated before it's too late.

Unbelievable Omid

If Harry will pay their security for trips to UK not from his father or grandmother the Queen Elizabeth II

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 11, 2022, 10:05:46 PM
There is always a first, Omid is being bombarded with heavy critical tweets and reaching the hundreds, unseen before.  :therethere: and from Americans! telling him to ask the couple to request USA law enforcement at Harry's own expense so he can see how fast he will be dismissed.

Yes

Nightowl

Just another way of manipulating the royal family into giving Harry and Meghan what they want!   

That is an ugly scare tactic by Harry, Meghan and Omid to create drama, hell and fear  in some of the royal family....It is HM that is the concern I bet in the royal family.

How in the hell Harry can't see what he is doing to his grandmother.....I so miss my grandmothers with a passion.  I just don't him, someone please explain to me what he is thinking these days..... :ugh:  :ugh:

sara8150

Quote from: Nightowl on August 12, 2022, 03:44:46 AM
Just another way of manipulating the royal family into giving Harry and Meghan what they want!   

That is an ugly scare tactic by Harry, Meghan and Omid to create drama, hell and fear  in some of the royal family....It is HM that is the concern I bet in the royal family.

How in the hell Harry can't see what he is doing to his grandmother.....I so miss my grandmothers with a passion.  I just don't him, someone please explain to me what he is thinking these days..... :ugh:  :ugh:

I?m agreed with you

Harry and Meghan definitely dramatic what both wanted but his family and William?s pals says but Harry cross the line according express and mirror says

Prince Harry and Meghan 'crossed line' when 'slagging' off Kate so rift with William 'will not be solved' - MyLondon

William's pal says Harry has 'crossed a line' and been 'sucked into alien world' - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Didn't Publicly Cross Paths with Senior Royals

Meghan Markle had Prince Harry cross line he swore to never cross | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on August 12, 2022, 04:03:19 AM
I?m agreed with you

Harry and Meghan definitely dramatic what both wanted but his family and William?s pals says but Harry cross the line according express and mirror says

Prince Harry and Meghan 'crossed line' when 'slagging' off Kate so rift with William 'will not be solved' - MyLondon

William's pal says Harry has 'crossed a line' and been 'sucked into alien world' - Mirror Online

?According to what the Mirror and the Express says? ? Well of course London tabloids always speak the truth! Especially when reporting what Angela Levin who has loathed Meghan from the start. Plus, Why are all these elderly articles from tabloids going back to 2019 being brought here today for, btw?

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Didn't Publicly Cross Paths with Senior Royals

Meghan Markle had Prince Harry cross line he swore to never cross | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

wannable

Quote from: Nightowl on August 12, 2022, 03:44:46 AM

Yup, as I said in my first two comments in the recent discussion in this thread, create a brouhaha to manipulate his family and the second comment with the 3 options Harry has. The manipulating (basically victimhood stance they've taken since Exit) is very scary, con artist textbook. 

Nightowl

Yes it is very scary and I think the royal family should just shut the darn door on them and let them sink or swim on their own......no more contact is really necessary now is it?  How can anyone trust them? How can you talk to them without fear it would be reported to some media reporter or news outfit?  You just can not trust them ever again and that is ON the SUSSEX's only.  I had to do that to someone in my family whom I loved and the hell that was created was devastating till that person ended up dead because of what they did to hurt so many people that bent over backwards to help.....now as time passes I still have no guilt in how I handled the situation as my mental health was at stake and I needed help. Sometimes a person just has to shut doors and windows and all things to let the other person find their own way in life and  pray for the best.....the royal family needs to do that with the Sussex's for if they don't, their mental health will suffer and they can not afford to let anyone who betrays the family back in.  The Family/Firm needs to be very strong minded these days for their own sake and the job that they do for the country.

Letting go is very tough yet it can be done......

wannable

Right, when someone tells you ''Before it's too late''...

How does it affect you; threat, scary, guilt manipulated action reaction, there is so many 'feelings' with it. The thing about the couple is they've lied so much in the past to date, manipulated people for their own gain without a care the person (S) they USED ended up fired, forced resignation, look like losers, put a group in a bad light with the public...the real victims. (The Tom Bower book describes all of these situations with sources, footnotes, one needs to make long pauses from the book because easily one feels sick, queasy)

Lastly, Omid and Meghan lied to a court of law, the penalty Duchess Meghan of Sussex will receive the nominal sum of 1 pound after a court found that the Mail on Sunday invaded her privacy. That was the punishment in lieu of lying rather than 150 days of jail or community service. Basically the court saved this pair.  With that in mind, how do I feel when Omid says ''Before it's too late''. Lot's of DOUBT. I mean wolf wolf, this time it MIGHT be true, only the home office knows, in which case we will get to know by the 15th August or near that date.

My point is whatever one feels about ''Before it's too late''...none of the feelings are good, they are all bad! There's a book of before it's too late in reference to educating children, the psychology of it is making parents paranoid, transfer that to adults, well, the result is the same.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 12, 2022, 06:33:03 PM
Right, when someone tells you ''Before it's too late''...

Lastly, Omid and Meghan lied to a court of law, the penalty Duchess Meghan of Sussex will receive the nominal sum of 1 pound after a court found that the Mail on Sunday invaded her privacy. That was the punishment in lieu of lying rather than 150 days of jail or community service. Basically the court saved this pair.  With that in mind, how do I feel when Omid says ''Before it's too late''. Lot's of DOUBT. I mean wolf wolf, this time it MIGHT be true, only the home office knows, in which case we will get to know by the 15th August or near that date.

Please stop inferring that Meghan lost either part of the case against the Mail on Sunday. She was in fact awarded an apology and ?substantial damages? for the copyright infringement. As it was a civil case there would have been no punishment under British law had she lost the invasion of privacy part, certainly not jail. However she WON her privacy case against the Fail as well.

Duchess of Sussex: Meghan gets ?1 damages over Mail On Sunday privacy case after paper disclosed letter to father | UK News | Sky News

From this article (not a publication that is pro-Meghan at all, quite the contrary.)

?The nominal ?1 damages are for misuse of private information, and Meghan's spokesperson said the undisclosed copyright damages were "substantial" and would go to charity.

Nominal damages are a symbolic and usually small sum awarded when legal rights have been violated, but there is no substantial loss or injury.?

Get that? ?Misuse of private information?, and ?when legal rights have been violated but there is no substantial loss or injury?. In other words Meghan won BOTH sections of her case and there was no penalty to her whatsoever.
In fact the Fail had to sheepishly agree to put the judgement on their front page. Scobie didn?t come into the judgement phase at all.

In fact, both Harry and Meghan have won court cases against tabloids in the past year or so, Harry?s latest win was after a tabloid printed lies about him and the Royal Marines. I suppose this couple should just lie down and take it all according to some. Well not me. If newspapers printed lie after lie about me I would sue, and win.

Curryong

Prince Harry Wins Substantial Damages False Reports Military

Harry wins ?substantial damages? over false reports he turned his back on the military.

A remote hearing at the High Court in London on Monday heard that Associated Newspapers accepted the claims made in two "almost identical" articles published in October 2020 were "false."

Curryong

And why is Prince Andrew still receiving police protection, at a cost to the tax payer of 400,000 pounds a year? The Home Office decided to withdraw it after he left royal duties but apparently the Queen asked for a review of their decision, so it remains. He?s not paying for his protection, unlike Harry who has made it clear that he intends to pay for his family?s security.

Dr Shola RAGES at Royal Family as Andrew keeping security while Harry goes without | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

Newsweek article on the Andrew RPO decision, by the same Committee that withdrew Harry?s security.

Andrew To Keep Security After Review by Committee Central to Harry Lawsuit

?Despite having to step down from all public facing royal roles including his military patronages in the wake of a sexual assault lawsuit lodged by Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre in 2021, Andrew will still receive taxpayer-funded protection at an estimated cost of between ?500,000 to ?3 million per annum, Britain's The Daily Telegraph reports.?

wannable

Hence I think option 2 from my comment is most likely to happen. Living at Windsor estate, threat assessment from nutcases that are at odds with Harry and Meghan shenanigans.

Option 3 IPP is too difficult

The court will not set a precedent in cops for sale, rent.

Curryong

Andrew gets protection whenever he leaves his home. Whether on golf courses or visiting friends or wherever. It isn?t just on the Windsor estate. For instance we know that he travels up to Balmoral every summer. The route between Windsor and Balmoral isn?t royal property, Andrew has to traverse it whether by car and/or plane. The rules for Andrew obviously don?t define the Windsor estate as the boundary limits for RPOs.

wannable

Yes and lives in the UK not in the USA. His RPO don?t need ✈️ flights

Harry just 1 month Canadian mounted police was CAD 182K not counting the 2UK RPO that took flights every 2 weeks, freedom acts from Dec to March was GBP 1m?see what I mean.

Windsor estate and UK security. If what I think will happen, the other royals will also be reinstated.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on August 13, 2022, 01:20:57 AM
Yes and lives in the UK not in the USA. His RPO don?t need ✈️ flights

Harry is arguing about the safety of himself and family within the UK.

So apparently it?s fine and dandy with you that the Committee made the decision that Andrew can have full protection everywhere he goes then, costing the taxpayer millions over the years. Well, let?s hope he never travels on holidays to foreign lands every again in his lifetime then. As RPOs do accompany their royals on their vacations. And they?ve already been on flights to Scotland (another country) with Andrew.

wannable

I just added what Harry cost in 4 months in my previous comment.

Anyway I doubt Meghan wants to live in the UK.

Curryong

?Prince Harry can take the British government to court over his security arrangements IN THE UK, a judge in London ruled Friday.

Harry and his wife Meghan lost publicly funded UK police protection when they stepped down as senior working royals and moved to North America in 2020.

The Duke of Sussex wants to pay personally for police security WHEN He Comes to BRITAIN, and is challenging the government's refusal to permit it.?

That is what I?ve highlighted from this news report and that is what the latest legal battle is about.
And Meghan and the children may well come on visits, accompanying Harry.

wannable