Cressida Bonas - General Chat - Part 13! (Wow!)

Started by PrincessOfPeace, November 22, 2013, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandaanda

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on November 23, 2013, 07:14:02 PM
Cressida's father is just a regular guy, although wealthy. Her mum is a "Lady" by courtesy only, it isn't a substantive title. In Britain, individuals rather than entire families are ennobled, which is different from how it is done on the continent. It makes the term aristocratic rather meaningless in Britain. Cressida is just a rich commoner with noble ancestors. Much like many in Britain.

Yes, exactly. It is more complicated in the Continental aristocratic pond and Jacobi's uncle has a title of baronet, lowest rank of nobility. There is also snobbery regarding marrying between different levels of royals and types of aristocrats and usually the lower ranked, missing titles or commoners crying how they are overlooked by royals, but purchasing manors and clinging to aristo set are the worst snobs. If she has problems to adjust, she can split up with Harry, but we know she wants the marriage with a prince, no other way round. One thing is a wish, another thing is reality.
Speaking about Jacobi, he has an image of restless holidaymaker lothario who was all time in the press, so it is contraproduction of his cry and wish to promote another party by him. He was good friend of Chelsy and we probably know now. I think it will make big headlines when playboy Jacobi who is spitful image of his man eater mother will really fall into love with some girl and asked for the marriage and maybe reply NO. Heart broken Jacobi will make news, social climbers and mothers who wish the best [rank, titles] for their children aren't newsworthy.

Double post auto-merged: November 24, 2013, 09:27:15 AM

Jacobi isn't a gentleman regarding sex what is no no for UK gentleman when he asked Landon if he - you know, how we talked about their Valentine tweets last year and watching football. Jacobi is a playboy and probably very bored in the relationships very soon like his mother. We can speculate about that, one visible fact - the boy isn't an example of silence and manners regarding his own privacy.
Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe splits from Irene Forte amid rumours he has a crush on Katherine Jenkins | Mail Online

True, there are all friends, including non aristocratic Irene Forte, who stayed a friend with him after the break up, and Jacobi is rumoured to sleep and date with any eligable and normally looking woman of his class and showbusiness in London, mainly blondes. I guess there is no one left, if she isn't locked in the monastery, old dowager or he will end like  Harry with younger and younger blondes. I don't see anything nice about sharing privacy and who is his next crush with the tabloids and royal family hates that, but he is Beatrice's friend, I doubt he was close to Harry or William until his sister started dating Harry. He only mentioned them as a part of social climbing, but the article shows the boy isn't just right type of person who is publicity shy. Mainly all their family are party animals. The bloke will stay quiet when he really falls in love, then men don't speak but he is probably an example of loud type who takes everything, girls, trophies, glasses of alcohol, publicity, perks linked with status or RF. Family is usually the same and Cressida will not be different, we can speculate but the boy isn't very silent type who is protective of his privacy, doesn't leak and hates the press.

georgiana996

Quote from: PaulaB on November 24, 2013, 06:25:31 AM
Quote from: georgiana996 on November 23, 2013, 10:50:24 AM
Judging from the comments some people want to DRAG him down the aisle with whatever as long as they can celebrate his wedding this isn't about him it's about certain maniac fans wanting him to marry and then being hypocrites and calling him a "cheating dog" .

I'm done with posting about this mess the insane attention seekers need to be put in their places and frankly the moderator s need to do their job.

All i hope is that HE marries when and with whom HE wants not who we want him to.

exactly   :orchid: :Lothwen:

Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe splits from Irene Forte amid rumours he has a crush on Katherine Jenkins | Mail Online

thanks a lot now I'm  crushing on Jacobi ...damn hes hot  :coy: :girlblush:  and well ...the mans got some style for a guy  :Jen:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

pandaanda

Quote from: Eri on November 24, 2013, 11:50:40 AM
The now infamous party this family is beautiful :

Cressida Bonas and her sister Isabella Branson party the night away in Camden - hellomagazine.com

It seems Chelsy skipped this one ...

I don't think Chelsy is currently in UK. Don't be fed by made up cry about Cressida being chased by the paps and hating publicity. You see they are spotted again and it was tipped off. Again, at the party. If you want privacy, be like old generation of upper class. Bed your mate at the manor, in the countryside, go to sunk low key pubs and be quiet, but we see they leak where Harry was. Trust me, if you will be with Jacobi as really famous actress or say, royal, he will speak out again like he did about Irene, with more details, min. in his sleazy circle of Pelly and his sleazy club. Don't forget how Landon spoke out regarding Harry and leaked a photo of drunk Harry. You have a photo of you sleeping at their sofa only without nothing happened, just spending a night after any random party at their flats because it is located in Central London, across social media, their circle of sleazy and tabs courting press and possibly in the tabloids.

Of course Cressida is so publicity shy, sweet, innocent looking hater of the parties and media attention that she DIDNT SHUN TO POSE FOR HER BROTHER'S PARTY HE PROMOTED IN THE PRESS< CRYING RIVER. They are helping each other, he gets a spotlight via her, he drums the business of rumours for her about marriage what her family plan to get Harry on the hook. Party animal doesn't changes spots. She is so shy she attended his party at KOKO club in Camden, he promoted in the press. What do you think? Bunch of desperate crooks or insane with some split personality issues.

Eri

Harry and Cressida hang around Country Estates one of them being her Aunt's ... no leaks , no pictures !!!

good221

Cress so hate the media they are pose for hello magazine really are people that stupid to buy this edit After her Jacob cry wolf now they are grinning for happiness for the press edit?? Cress always look depress in front of harry and shy no wonder harry is fool, look at happy and pose for Hello Magazine and also the daily mail that had them on front page on the Moring news paper  edit, so much for wanting the best for my sister when your families are enjoying the fame thank you harry, the U.K  people like my self are still having hard time  dealing with the Middleton now we got the bonas Benson overload thanks you harry. We Now have another media hunger game families. edit :fuming:

[mod]Post was edited to remove vulgar language. Please keep it clean [/mod]

robynrose

She was supporting her brother along with the rest of her family . It is very different then out with Harry . If she goes she is an attention seeker , if she stays home she is hiding . She does not have to explain herself she is a private citizen .

pandaanda

Quote from: Eri on November 24, 2013, 02:24:33 PM
Harry and Cressida hang around Country Estates one of them being her Aunt's ... no leaks , no pictures !!!
How do you know that, Eri? Bcs they leaked it.

Double post auto-merged: November 24, 2013, 05:06:00 PM

Quote from: robynrose on November 24, 2013, 04:26:29 PM
She was supporting her brother along with the rest of her family . It is very different then out with Harry . If she goes she is an attention seeker , if she stays home she is hiding . She does not have to explain herself she is a private citizen .
It will be ,so so OK' if Jacobi didn't promote his party and it was just a party of someone else or she stayed home and he moaned about status they so desperately wishes to achieve. If the bloke was a PR man, it is an insult of any PR pro bcs every idiot is an expert such as cook - Pippa, writer - Pippa, model - any glamour striptease chick, PR man - Jacobi or bar girls who just are club promoters. Gee :hide:

Double post auto-merged: November 24, 2013, 05:08:29 PM

Quote from: good221 on November 24, 2013, 04:09:12 PM
Cress so hate the media they are pose for hello magazine really are people that stupid to buy this edit After her Jacob cry wolf now they are grinning for happiness for the press edit?? Cress always look depress in front of harry and shy no wonder harry is fool, look at happy and pose for Hello Magazine and also the daily mail that had them on front page on the Moring news paper  edit, so much for wanting the best for my sister when your families are enjoying the fame thank you harry, the U.K  people like my self are still having hard time  dealing with the Middleton now we got the bonas Benson overload thanks you harry. We Now have another media hunger game families. edit :fuming:

Post was edited to remove vulgar language.  Please keep it clean

Calm down. Daily Mail featured them on the cover? Yes, then he is quite stupid and social climber, no wonder any reasonable girl will not mess with him and his mother and possibility that he will copy her life, but calm down as they are snobs and they will not bother about you if you aren't famous enough or royal, they will climb, be sugars in that case. Oh, and Jacobi's crush are blondes like in the case of Harry :hehe:

sobriquet

She went to her own brother's party, big deal. This isn't any different from what her family did before she dated Harry. Is she supposed to never go out because she's with him?

robynrose

I think she lives a pretty quiet life . She may party , travel but she seems to live under the radar with a few exceptions .Pretty good for dating a Prince about 18 months She should be at the Xmas concert at St Luke 'so again this yr . It is a good cause . Also it would be hard for anyone to come to terms with the attention . The first thing is to know it will not be a walk in the park   A realalistic view is best

Lothwen

If somebody wants privacy then it doesn't look good that their family members are talking to the press and giving interviews.  I know this isn't Cressida speaking, but I personally have to wonder if she is using Jacobi as a mouthpiece, or if he is doing this on his own.

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Eri

Quote from: robynrose on November 24, 2013, 09:28:29 PM
I think she lives a pretty quiet life . She may party , travel but she seems to live under the radar with a few exceptions .Pretty good for dating a Prince about 18 months She should be at the Xmas concert at St Luke 'so again this yr . It is a good cause . Also it would be hard for anyone to come to terms with the attention . The first thing is to know it will not be a walk in the park   A realalistic view is best
:blowkiss:.

sandy

Quote from: pandaanda on November 24, 2013, 12:17:59 PM
Quote from: Eri on November 24, 2013, 11:50:40 AM
The now infamous party this family is beautiful :

Cressida Bonas and her sister Isabella Branson party the night away in Camden - hellomagazine.com

It seems Chelsy skipped this one ...

I don't think Chelsy is currently in UK. Don't be fed by made up cry about Cressida being chased by the paps and hating publicity. You see they are spotted again and it was tipped off. Again, at the party. If you want privacy, be like old generation of upper class. Bed your mate at the manor, in the countryside, go to sunk low key pubs and be quiet, but we see they leak where Harry was. Trust me, if you will be with Jacobi as really famous actress or say, royal, he will speak out again like he did about Irene, with more details, min. in his sleazy circle of Pelly and his sleazy club. Don't forget how Landon spoke out regarding Harry and leaked a photo of drunk Harry. You have a photo of you sleeping at their sofa only without nothing happened, just spending a night after any random party at their flats because it is located in Central London, across social media, their circle of sleazy and tabs courting press and possibly in the tabloids.

Of course Cressida is so publicity shy, sweet, innocent looking hater of the parties and media attention that she DIDNT SHUN TO POSE FOR HER BROTHER'S PARTY HE PROMOTED IN THE PRESS< CRYING RIVER. They are helping each other, he gets a spotlight via her, he drums the business of rumours for her about marriage what her family plan to get Harry on the hook. Party animal doesn't changes spots. She is so shy she attended his party at KOKO club in Camden, he promoted in the press. What do you think? Bunch of desperate crooks or insane with some split personality issues.

I don't get either how Cress is claimed to be this "demure" "publicity shy" Girl and her brother didn't say anything. If Kate's brother or Chelsy's did this the same Cress people would slam them for "attention seeking."

And the "shy one" poses for pictures knowing they will be published.

I think her clan is even more pushy than the Middletons. But of course they are doing this for a "noble" cause. Harry may not have a chance with this gang.

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2013, 02:49:13 PM

Quote from: sobriquet on November 24, 2013, 06:05:31 PM
She went to her own brother's party, big deal. This isn't any different from what her family did before she dated Harry. Is she supposed to never go out because she's with him?

The difference: very few people heard of this girl or cared about her before the Harry connection. Brother dearest party would not get the attention it is getting due to the Harry connection.

Eri

Accusing someone of seeking attention while giving it to him since Thursday nonstop is hilarious seems to me he needs to do nothing to gain attention ...

sobriquet

It's not like Jacobi brought Cressida up unprompted. He was asked a question about her and he answered it. The interview wasn't about Cressida or Harry, it was about his party which had been planned for months or more. It isn't really his fault that the part about Cressida is all the press talked about. Cressida's family has always gone to events and been photographed at them. Obviously she and her brother are going to get more press attention now that she's with Harry.

sandy

Nobody forced him to answer. He could say no comment and move on. And the point is since she's supposedly "with Harry" it adds press coverage to his event. Time will tell regarding if she and Harry are permanent and if so, how much opportunism will show among her family.

Limabeany

Quote from: sandy on November 25, 2013, 06:48:02 PM
Nobody forced him to answer. He could say no comment and move on. And the point is since she's supposedly "with Harry" it adds press coverage to his event. Time will tell regarding if she and Harry are permanent and if so, how much opportunism will show among her family.
IMO, her family has only just begun...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

How can he help Cressida dating Harry? It's not his fault the press will focus on him now ... this family seems savy enough to know it will be mostly negative ... I doubt they are jumping of joy ...

sandy

He can say no comment. He doesn't have to answer questions about her nor should he.

sobriquet

He could have said no comment and IMO he probably should have, but what did he even say that was so bad? Obviously they're going to get more attention now, that was inevitable. My point is that I don't see them doing things any differently than they always have. The only difference now is that the press covers it more.

pandaanda

Quote from: sobriquet on November 25, 2013, 06:21:03 PM
It's not like Jacobi brought Cressida up unprompted. He was asked a question about her and he answered it. The interview wasn't about Cressida or Harry, it was about his party which had been planned for months or more. It isn't really his fault that the part about Cressida is all the press talked about. Cressida's family has always gone to events and been photographed at them. Obviously she and her brother are going to get more press attention now that she's with Harry.
WRONG. His Housekeeping goes over a year now. HE WAS GIVEN AN INTERVIEW = COVERAGE bcs he TRADED ON RF or say LINKS WITH CRESSIDA and HARRY.
Some party isn't for thick headlines and compared to sleazy Pelly who often speaks to the press when he opens new club or club project, JAGC is running his Housekeeping project min. from the beginning of this year 2013 bcs Landon was present in Gotenburg and they had more things in London before. They are weird, say Calthorpe is promoting non newswortthy bs, Landon who has his film at Quatar Film Festival from tomorrow is tweeting mock pictures, bs and things not linked with his work and projects. They aren't very smart, very sharp tools in shed, they drink, party.

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2013, 07:59:40 PM

Quote from: sobriquet on November 25, 2013, 07:37:37 PM
He could have said no comment and IMO he probably should have, but what did he even say that was so bad? Obviously they're going to get more attention now, that was inevitable. My point is that I don't see them doing things any differently than they always have. The only difference now is that the press covers it more.
Yes, I will run to Lebedev's Evening Standard as super star in similar non weight of Jacobi that I broke my nail and they will run it on  the cover page. :clap: :thanks:

Double post auto-merged: November 25, 2013, 08:01:13 PM

Quote from: Limabeany on November 25, 2013, 07:05:29 PM
Quote from: sandy on November 25, 2013, 06:48:02 PM
IMO, her family has only just begun...
Yes, also afraid of that fact. What do you expect from family of party goers and women married so many times, always running away from the family with small children to jump into new relationship and do it again...worse than Wallis Simpson and that woman couldnt have kids and her family kept quiet.

sandy

Quote from: sobriquet on November 25, 2013, 07:37:37 PM

He should have spoken about the event not his sister. It's like Tom Parker Bowles giving tidbits about life with Mum and Sir to plug his books. Same thing. And Pippa hawking a book as well. Trading in on connections and his sister may or may not even marry Harry. If he didn't want the news story he would have kept quiet about his sister.

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

I think Harry will not marry Cressy, but instead marry me.... And I hope they break up soon because he is soooo not into her and she's too good for him :P :lol: :love2: :happy15: :P :flower: :hug?: :D :wink: :blowkiss: :paparazzi: :girlblush: :notworthy: :windsor1:
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

georgiana996

Can you stop this  :Lothwen: it's very annoying ......
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri