Cressida Bonas - General Chat - Part 13! (Wow!)

Started by PrincessOfPeace, November 22, 2013, 01:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteSpeculation is growing that Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas are to wed, but her brother has warned she might find it difficult to cope with the pressures

More: Cressida Bonas may struggle becoming a princess, her brother warns - Telegraph

Eri

This interview was printed like 48 hours ago he says nothing but what harry himself has said over and over and over and over again !!!  :orchid:

PrincessOfPeace

Quote"It's just an invasion of privacy, which is hard. I mean, there are people who court that, and it's a different mentality. But when you're not, and you have to spend your life hiding from it, I think that becomes very exhausting and quite hard work.

"And at times ... I think it's a difficult thing, I think it's a very difficult thing."
Jacobi described his family, which includes his two sisters and six half and stepsisters, as "very private".

When asked if the prospect of the kind of media attention received by the Middletons occurred to him as a possibility for his own family he said, "It does. And it worries me. But you've got to go with life and see how things progress."
More: Cressida Bonas' brother Jacobi addresses rumours that she and Prince Harry are engaged - hellomagazine.com

Eri

^ If you read the article it doesn't seem he addressed anything but how he feels about all the sudden attention ...

sandy

Considering attention should be paid now to Harry's charity work in the South Pole, the brother should keep his mouth shut and not hijack news about Harry's work. Does not bode well for him to speak to the press and blab about his sister. Also who cares how Jacobi feels? He should steer clear of the press.

Limabeany

His shy sweet sister and her family have a habit of boycotting Harry's trips with more people showering us with praises of her sweetness and reluctance and fear of the relationship every single time he travels... No one is talking about the trip anymore but about poor sweet Cressida and her brother...  :sneeze:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

Izabella

QuoteNo one is talking about the trip anymore but about poor sweet Cressida and her brother... 

Not much to tell about the trip except of course the unruly weather. So, in the meantime...this sweet sacchrine filler crap will be served up. Blech! :orchid:

sandy

Big brother seems to assume that it's up to Cressy to become a Princess implying that Harry proposed to her or is near a proposal. Something a bit too slick about Cressida's family. So much for her family being Discreet. They may even make the Middletons look like the souls of discretion. What a mess.

sobriquet

Quote from: sandy on November 23, 2013, 12:27:49 AM
Big brother seems to assume that it's up to Cressy to become a Princess implying that Harry proposed to her or is near a proposal. Something a bit too slick about Cressida's family. So much for her family being Discreet. They may even make the Middletons look like the souls of discretion. What a mess.

Actually, he said the rumors about them getting engaged soon were "ludicrous".

Eri

I am happy Harry has found someone to be with that is that matters ... not what some think it's good for him ... only him can decide and it's not up to anyone here ...

georgiana996

Judging from the comments some people want to DRAG him down the aisle with whatever as long as they can celebrate his wedding this isn't about him it's about certain maniac fans wanting him to marry and then being hypocrites and calling him a "cheating dog" .

I'm done with posting about this mess the insane attention seekers need to be put in their places and frankly the moderator s need to do their job.
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

Personally I don't want to drag him anywhere and I don't think that is happening anytime soon  :shrug: ... some need to stop taking this so seriously it's not that serious ... they might marry , they might break up when he is back so what ... it is Harry's life he will do as he pleases not caring what strangers posting here think about it ... other than that ... some calling others "insane" and calling on moderators really, really?

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteCressida Bonas' brother says she's finding it "challenging" dating Britain's Prince Harry.

Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe isn't sure whether his 24-year-old half-sister could cope with marrying into the royal family because she's such a "sensitive" soul and is distressed by the constant media attention.

He told London's Evening Standard newspaper: "Cressida is not a tough cookie at all. She's a very sensitive, sweet girl. It's challenging, you can't deny it. It's not something that is easy for anyone dating a royal or marrying into the family.
More: Royal News Cressida Bonas Finds Fame Difficult

DaFluffs

Ummmmm..... please don't jump on me but..... am I the only one who's bummed he didn't reveal details about his OWN love life? 

Now there's some news I'd like to have known about.....   :hide:

NotWaitieKatie

No, I wasn't interested in his life and now I think even less of him and his family. It is really low using your sister like this. And what a joke claiming how 'private' they are?? If this was Pippa or James, Jane/Eri would be the first to call them all sort of names and put them down. But because the moms family got a title (which doesn't make the blood go blue) they are better.
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

sandy

titles and aristo blood don't necessarily make people "smarter" sometimes they are a whole lot more stupid and self-entitled. Maybe for the fun of it Jacobi could start dating Chelsy, and watch the boards light up.

PrincessOfPeace

Cressida's father is just a regular guy, although wealthy. Her mum is a "Lady" by courtesy only, it isn't a substantive title. In Britain, individuals rather than entire families are ennobled, which is different from how it is done on the continent. It makes the term aristocratic rather meaningless in Britain. Cressida is just a rich commoner with noble ancestors. Much like many in Britain.

sandy

I think the brother protests too much about the "issues" of his sister being with Harry. It's like the spin that Camilla doesn't want anything. The family is probably thinking already of how they will dress for the theoretical wedding. So fake.

georgiana996

Can you imagine the amount of girls like this kate must have seen chasing william ..yeah yeah she also went after him but not in a cheap way she left it up to him whereas all these other  :censored2: are just ..nvm .
No wonder they keep the Yorks far this is what their friends are like I wouldn't want anything to do with them ...has william just stopped giving H any advice
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

Quote from: NotWaitieKatie on November 23, 2013, 06:56:52 PM
No, I wasn't interested in his life and now I think even less of him and his family. It is really low using your sister like this. And what a joke claiming how 'private' they are?? If this was Pippa or James, Jane/Eri would be the first to call them all sort of names and put them down. But because the moms family got a title (which doesn't make the blood go blue) they are better.
James has given a lot of interviews ... and Pippa ... let us not go there ... people had something to say about it but no one acted like they committed a crime ... I would say Jacopi is suffering reverse snobbery here name called because of his blood ...

sandy

There are blue bloods who know enough to keep their mouths shut. It's early nobody knows how much more Cressie's brother will speak to the press. He may like the spotlight more than Pippa.

Sandor

He should keep his mouth shut;  he does his sister no favors by speculating about her relationship with Harry.

There does seem to be something rather sleazy about that family, though I would hesitate to blame Cressida.   :hide:

PaulaB

Quote from: georgiana996 on November 23, 2013, 10:50:24 AM
Judging from the comments some people want to DRAG him down the aisle with whatever as long as they can celebrate his wedding this isn't about him it's about certain maniac fans wanting him to marry and then being hypocrites and calling him a "cheating dog" .

I'm done with posting about this mess the insane attention seekers need to be put in their places and frankly the moderator s need to do their job.

All i hope is that HE marries when and with whom HE wants not who we want him to.

Eri