Started by ~Sophia~, December 06, 2004, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

Windsor

QuotePRINCE HARRY TRIES TO KEEP NEW ROMANCE SECRET

Well he is not trying very hard is he? :rolleyes:  

IntrovertedRachel

i saw the title to this and i just laughed and laughed.....^_^
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

Gems

Well maybe he shoud start with talking to his girlfriend so she doesn't open her gob to the news of the world or whoever it was.

faith

QuotePRINCE HARRY TRIES TO KEEP NEW ROMANCE SECRET

Well he is not trying very hard is he? :rolleyes:
Good point :lol:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

sunshine lily

I have one thing to say to Harry
*clears throat * " HARRY HAVE YOU NOT READ THE NEWS LATELY?"
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

PrinceHarryRox31_49

LadyScorpion

i don't think he's trying to make it seems like chelsy is not his girlfriend. but instead, cover up their track a little bit better, you know?

she sure is telling ppl about her relationship with him. i think she just want to be notice. who doesn't? especially at her age. maybe not talking to the press, but talking to her friends and have them pass along. cause i don't think she is that stupid to talk to her friends when she knows that they'll tell anyway.

"YEA BABY! I'M GOING OUT WITH A HOT PRINCE! WOOT! WOOT!"
Take me to you, imprison me, for I, Except you enthrall me, never shall be free, Nor even chaste, except you ravish me.[
~~John Donne's "Holy Sonnet XIV: Batter My Heart, Three-Personed God"~~

Gems

She has really gotten up your ass hasnt she?

Windsor

Quote"YEA BABY! I'M GOING OUT WITH A HOT PRINCE! WOOT! WOOT!"
:o  :P  

violet

QuoteWell maybe he shoud start with talking to his girlfriend so she doesn't open her gob to the news of the world or whoever it was.
Exactly! first thing he would do is talk to her to keep her mouth shut and tell bunch of her so called "friends" to seal their mouth at least.

IsaDi

:woo:  :woo:  :woo: in secret????...sorry, he isn't doing it very well  :rolleyes:  :wavey:  

Mrs. Harry Windsor. . I wish

Hmm . . thats nice . .

I must apulade him applaud him on his great job of keeping it a secret!! :P

The Many Faces of Harry

Angry Harry
http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/w...nummer=10248230
[url=http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-395848.jpg?size=67&uid={ea1c3199-2ecb-489

Windsor

QuoteHmm . . thats nice . .

I must apulade him applaud him on his great job of keeping it a secret!! :P
:lol:  

Gems

Goldenrubyrose

I don't believe his trying to keep it a secret. :ph34r:  What does he care really? Girls are still gonna throw themselves at him if that's what he was worried about. He knows that a so-called secret doesn't stay that way. Yes, and it doesn't help if his girlfriend talks about it.  

"No Shirts for Harry" or my man William!

Gems

I don't see how, when he is in a relationship with someone, they could talk to the press without talking to him first, not if it's that serious. I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Windsor