Playboy Prince Harry set for spartan life

Started by ~Sophia~, November 12, 2004, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Gems

Quotewill report for duty carrying them, along with three combat uniforms and his own ironing board.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  i can just see him ironing his boxers :lol:  :lol:

Has anyone seen lads army? :o  that was awful, id hate to do that.(it was a documentry about soem lads going into 50's national service today).

QuoteCadets are initially only allowed one photo of their family, although the numerous pictures of Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, around the academy should help ward off homesickness.
awww bless. but how embarrasing?

riley

Quotei can just see him ironing his boxers  
Quote~Gem Gems~

Sorry, I just get a certain scene in my head from THe Prince and Me, where Soron is ironing Eddie's boxers on a mini ironing board in the dorm room. It was just a funny scene to me in relation to that quote. Best of luck to him. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Gems

Quotei can just see him ironing his boxers  
Quote~Gem Gems~

Sorry, I just get a certain scene in my head from THe Prince and Me, where Soron is ironing Eddie's boxers on a mini ironing board in the dorm room. It was just a funny scene to me in relation to that quote. Best of luck to him. Cheers.
havnt seen it, did you know will and harry lookalikes apparently went to the premeier?

LovingWindsor

havnt seen it, did you know will and harry lookalikes apparently went to the premeier?
wierd!!... that's a little outrageous isn't it?? but that's still nifty, cool movie tho. the part where the prince is racing cars reminded me of Harry because apparently he likes cars too..

Gems

wierd!!... that's a little outrageous isn't it?? but that's still nifty, cool movie tho. the part where the prince is racing cars reminded me of Harry because apparently he likes cars too..
well what boy doesnt?