Grace: The Movie starring Nicole Kidman

Started by cinrit, October 05, 2012, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteNicole Kidman gets into her full Royal Lady mode in the first ever photo from "Grace of Monaco". Coming out via The Film Stage, the picture gives a high-definition look at how the Oscar-winning Australian actress will appear as actress-turned-princess, Grace Kelly, in the upcoming Olivier Dahan-directed drama.

Kidman looks stunningly elegant in a sleeveless sheer white dresswhich is adorned with gorgeous gems in the neckline. She arranges her wavy red hair into a sleek do and finishes off her classy look with bold eye makeup and maroon lipstick.

"Grace of Monaco", which is not designed as a biopic, follows Kelly's personal story during the 1962 politics. It stresses on a six-month period in which the newly minted Princess of Monaco maneuvered behind the scenes in an effort to save the city-state from a coup.

First Look at Gorgeous Nicole Kidman as Princess Grace Kelly in 'Grace of Monaco' 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Blue Clover

Princesse Grace

cinrit

Very interesting video, Princesse Grace.  Thank you. :hug:

Cindy

chavita

I think Kidman is a good choice. She is beautiful and a talented actress. :)
Harryite #0009

cinrit

QuoteNicole Kidman Transforms Into Grace Kelly On Set of New Biopic Grace of Monaco

She recently admitted to feeling uncomfortable in front of the camera.

But Nicole Kidman is now taking on one of the most high-profile roles of her career in forthcoming drama, Grace of Monaco.

The actress was pictured for the first time on set Tuesday, making every effort to emulate the regal Grace Kelly, Princess of Monaco.

Nicole, who is currently filming the movie in Menton, France, was styled in a pale yellow tent coat, strings of pearls adorning her collar.
Her cropped blonde locks were swept up into soft curls, mimicking the late Hollywood actress' famous hairstyle.

Nicole Kidman transforms into Grace Kelly in first on-set look at new biopic | Mail Online 

Cindy

Windsor

I wonder how accurate are they looking to make this film?

cinrit

I was wondering the same ... how accurate and how detailed?

Cindy

Windsor

cinrit

Probably not.  The article appears to center more around Nicole Kidman than Princess Grace.  There's a short description of the movie at imdb.com, but it doesn't say much:

QuoteThe story of former Hollywood star Grace Kelly's involvement with Monaco's Prince Rainier III and France's Charles De Gaulle dispute over tax laws in the early 1960s.

Grace of Monaco (2014) - IMDb 

Cindy

Windsor

Ohh, that is not very good a description, eh!?  <_< I guess it is a question of waiting and seeing what it is all about.

chavita

Well, it is Hollywood... so just keep that in mind. :wink:
Harryite #0009

Catherine3rd

I so can't stand Nicole Kidman, but I suppose P Grace would be very hard heels to fill. She was so dignified and beautiful. Kidman just makes me gag, altho so of the prelim shots look good.
I wonder if family had any say who producers might choose for the role? Charlene would have been good, if she can speak??

chavita

^How do you feel about this movie Princesse Grace? Do you like Nicole as Grace?
Harryite #0009

Catherine3rd

Nicole should keep this look for herself after the movie !

Princesse Grace

Quote from: chavita on October 11, 2012, 02:02:38 PM
^How do you feel about this movie Princesse Grace? Do you like Nicole as Grace?
I think Nicole is pretty and is a good choice imo ,for the movie.By the way,no one will ever be like Grace ,as Grace was much more prettier  than all women imo.

chavita

I see. I agree, her shoes are hard to fill :wink:
Harryite #0009

Windsor

Quote from: chavita on October 10, 2012, 01:53:30 PM
Well, it is Hollywood... so just keep that in mind. :wink:

Hahah.. yeah, you are right!  :teehee:

snokitty

Pretty in printed floral: Nicole Kidman channels Grace Kelly in vintage dress for new biopic Grace of Monaco | Mail Online
Nicole Kidman was the model of elegance as stepped on set in Menton, France, wearing a vintage floral dress for her upcoming biopic Grace of Monaco.

The 45-year-old star was costumed as the late actress-turned-princess in the colourful design as she arrived to film her scenes on Tuesday.

Stylists had accessorised the Oscar winner's look with a large hat, long white gloves and flat shoes.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Princesse Grace

Jenee

I think Nicole Kidman is the perfect choice to play Princess Grace. I can't think of another actress that would do it better
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

snokitty

Nicole Kidman stuns as she continues her depiction of Grace Kelly with infamous classic updo | Mail Online

QuoteOn Tuesday she was the picture of elegance as she wore a vintage floral dress to shoot scenes for her upcoming biopic Grace of Monaco.

And continuing to illuminate as she portrays Grace Kelly, Kidman was pictured aboard a yacht in Nice, France on Wednesday in stunning fashion.

The 45-year-old dazzled in a gold gown which she teamed with a fur shawl as she got into character.

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

Princesse Grace

She looks stunning in the golden dress. :clap: :clap: :clap: :blowkiss:

snokitty

I think they made a good choice in Nicole Kidman for the look anyway. I guess we shall have to wait and see about the acting but I am hopeful.   :vday4: