What of celebrity contenders?

Started by Tippy_Toes_03, September 24, 2004, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tippy_Toes_03

What of celebrity contenders for Harry... do you think it is possible he would marry someone who is already in the spotlight?  And who do you have in mind?

Gems

I think delta godrum--or howeva u spell it---- is nice. [/font]

drvixen101

he might date someone who is a celebrity but i doubt he'll marry them.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Gems

Well if i was a celebrity i would hate to marry any of them cos everythin i did would be seen as using my position. But u never no look at posh an becks. [/font]

Tippy_Toes_03

Yeah but wouldn't it be easier if your already famous? ;)  

The Queen

I don't think so, I your already famous then you already have a reputation, and people already hate you.
Willite #00369

Tippy_Toes_03

What a smart @$$!... j/k :lol: ... I see what you mean I was just wondering who you would like to see with harry who is already famous if you got to choose.

The Queen

**That supossed to say IF your allready... SORRY TYPO,

Ok, I would like to see Harry With, Natalie Portman, Queen Amidala herself :P  
Willite #00369

butterfly49

i dont think he should chose someone famous.... i think both he and william should be true to their hearts doesnt matter about age or famous or not...  

Gems

Jessica simpson is nice too. i dont care as long as shes not the "daddy-i-need-?300-and-a-new-credit-card" type. [/font]

The Queen

Ah, Gemma, First of all, Jessica Simpson, is the type that says that. Second of all, she has been happily married to 98 Degrees singer Nick Lachey for over 2 years now. They have a show on MTV called Newlyweds.
Willite #00369

Gems

QuoteAh, Gemma, First of all, Jessica Simpson, is the type that says that. Second of all, she has been happily married to 98 Degrees singer Nick Lachey for over 2 years now. They have a show on MTV called Newlyweds.
I know i read an interview with her. But i didnt know it was 2 years.i saw that show was it her who spent like a million on knickers or somethin? [/font]