Bar owner denies Mike Tindall groping claim

Started by megaroozle, September 15, 2011, 06:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

So by sheer coincidence Mike Tindall's ex-girlfriend, Australian Jesicca Palmer was in New Zealand celebrating and partying, snogging, touchy feely, both knowing he had just married 6 weeks previous.  What was she doing in New Zealand? After the news exploded, the Aussie went running back to her home in Australia. This is just the beginning, this kind of questions will surface, if not by Zara, by the media.

It is and will be a bigger embarrassment for Zara to be attached to this pork-man.  Snap-out of this situation, the faster the better. You're still young and can certainly do much better.

SophieChloe

Quote from: wannable on October 04, 2011, 01:19:36 PM
It is and will be a bigger embarrassment for Zara to be attached to this pork-man.  Snap-out of this situation, the faster the better. You're still young and can certainly do much better.
I'm all for making your marriage work, and some quit far too quickly - marriage can be hard work.
But, if he can treat her this way so soon, the writing is on the wall.  Get out whilst you can Zara, you deserve better treatment than that.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Rebound

Wow, sophiechloe, we agree on something! :hug:

Drawing conclusions--the meeting was planned, he got drunk, and cheated on Zara. And his ex allowed it.  :nono:

He lied, he has a problem with alcohol, and unless he pulls himself together, Zara is in for more heartache.

<3 for Zara

wannable

Zara's heart to heart with blonde socialite who kissed Mike Tindall

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045313/Zara-Phillips-heart-heart-Jessica-Palmer-kissed-Mike-Tindall.html#ixzz1ZvGWP6fg

I really dislike women who go for desperate measures  :gross:  What admiration I had for her, went out the window.

What was Zara expecting the woman to say: "NO, everything is blown out of proportion, what's on the CCTV is a lie", "the touchy feely and snogging isn't what you're seeing".

SophieChloe

Quote from: Rebound on October 04, 2011, 10:04:10 PM
Wow, sophiechloe, we agree on something! :hug:

Drawing conclusions--the meeting was planned, he got drunk, and cheated on Zara. And his ex allowed it.  :nono:

He lied, he has a problem with alcohol, and unless he pulls himself together, Zara is in for more heartache.

<3 for Zara
We certainly do - Rebound  :hug:

I really feel for her.  Get rid. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Hale

QuoteMiss Palmer's former school friend Vanessa Rooth added: 'She's upset as this has been blown out of all proportion.'

Aside from the direct quote above, how do we know the story about Zara telephoning this woman is true?

I do think this story is going from bad to worse.  I don't buy the we, "talked and talked" line, but at the same time I think Zara is inbetween a rock and a hard place tragically for her.  Even if she wanted to kick Mike out I doubt so soon after the marriage she would be able to because of the PR for the Royal Family.  That's not fair for Zara.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: Hale on October 06, 2011, 05:16:49 PM
QuoteMiss Palmer's former school friend Vanessa Rooth added: 'She's upset as this has been blown out of all proportion.'

Aside from the direct quote above, how do we know the story about Zara telephoning this woman is true?

I do think this story is going from bad to worse.  I don't buy the we, "talked and talked" line, but at the same time I think Zara is inbetween a rock and a hard place tragically for her.  Even if she wanted to kick Mike out I doubt so soon after the marriage she would be able to because of the PR for the Royal Family.  That's not fair for Zara.
Yeah she is in a no win situation here but I do blame her for having his back at least in public  :rolleyes: she shouldn't have "laughed it off" or gone to meet him she should have left him outside alone to face the music and maybe that would have taught him something of course it is easy for me to say from where I stand I am not Zara just saying that I can't see this end well for her if she continues like this...

Hale

Having read all the comments on this thread I happen to think everyone is a gem.

Harryforlife25, I don't disagree with you.  I suspect that Zara was told to jump on the next plane to NZ by way of a damage limitation exercise.  I guess that's one of the differences between us and royals.  Zara's expected to put a brave face on it whilst you and I would be cheered if we took a frying pan to our partners.

wannable

QuoteZara's expected to put a brave face on it whilst you and I would be cheered if we took a frying pan to our partners

:lmao3:

Never liked Mike :gross: , perhaps that is why I'm so unforgiving with Zara (supposed  :random13:) too.  I also admit that after seeing the CCTV - the groping and kissing, I wouldn't be able to forgive, forget and touch him again, if he were my hubby.  I'm so like this  :random32: when I have a boyfriend, no one touch what's mine  :windsor:   :wait:

megaroozle

His and his stupid teammates antics are detracting from England's RWC campaign.Wish they would grow up.Bunch of yobs!

Lothwen

Yob?!  I love it! :teehee:  I'm going to start referring to people as "yobs" whenever they do something stupid.

Really though, it's up to Zara to decide how she wants to handle this, and not up to us to choose for her.  Would I do the same in her position?  Probably not-hubby would be in the dog house with me. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am