Bar owner denies Mike Tindall groping claim

Started by megaroozle, September 15, 2011, 06:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megaroozle

I know a lot of people are saying that it's just on tour shenanigans but my view is why would a man who has a beautiful and loving wife feel the need to act like that. There is a difference between being friendly to other woman and then there is being FRIENDLY. I am sorry but Mike is a dweeb.

BritishRoyals

From Victoria Murphy of The Mirror

"Zara Phillips to arrive in New Zealand on Friday to be with Mike Tindall following CCTV footage of him kissing mystery blonde"

should be interesting.  Although I hope  they don't go all public together because I think it'll just bring unnecessary attention to a story that's already slowly dying down in the press...

megaroozle

^In connection to that
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2039646/Zara-Phillips-jets-Mike-Tindalls-quash-mystery-blonde-rumours.html

Miss Phillips is reportedly already jetting round the world to meet up with Tindall in New Zealand - although she will apparently be taking a well-deserved breather in Australia first.

Not Today

Quote'She is a friend of both Mike and Zara and has known Mike since university days,' the source said.
QuoteYet the claim Tindall had known the girl 'since university days' is a little odd given that he did not actually attend university.

Odd.

Was he drunk or not? Could he use it as an excuse? If it only happened once then maybe he could get away with this, but I don't know much about their history (his history to be exact) to say otherwise

Hale

Quote from: BritishRoyals on September 20, 2011, 06:07:43 PM
From Victoria Murphy of The Mirror

"Zara Phillips to arrive in New Zealand on Friday to be with Mike Tindall following CCTV footage of him kissing mystery blonde"

should be interesting.  Although I hope  they don't go all public together because I think it'll just bring unnecessary attention to a story that's already slowly dying down in the press...

I doubt they'll comment for the press, but I daresay we shall see them walking arm in arm and grinning at one another.

Not Today

I was watching the England-Romania rugby match yesterday. I saw someone holding up a sign that says "Zara... your [sic] the one and only. Yeah right"

:french:

Spencer Tracy

So there's a 2nd video of Mike Tindall & blonde "canoodling" in a different bar, but it won't be released in public....

QuoteZara Phillips is facing fresh humiliation after the owner of a second New Zealand bar revealed he had footage of her husband Mike Tindall canoodling with a mystery blonde.

The CCTV images from Cowboys bar are said to be much clearer than the grainy black-and-white shots that landed the England rugby star in trouble with the Queen's granddaughter two weeks ago.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10754247

:eyes: :no:

wannable

The 2nd video will not be released but the owner of bar has done more damage to Mike (Zara) by talking to the press.

I don't care for Mike and his porky ways, and am disappointed with Zara. 

Each to its own. 

SophieChloe

Quote from: wannable on September 25, 2011, 11:04:20 PM

Each to its own. 
Yes I agree with you.  I don't know who I'm more disgusted with - him for his behaviour or Zara for flying out there and putting on a show of unity.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

BritishRoyals

While I don't agree whatsoever with Mike's behavior (plus it's really hard to buy that he & the blonde are "old friends"), I'm glad the second video won't be released in public.  Zara & Mike seem to have agreed to move on.  So they deserve the space & opportunity to do so without the media giving them a harder time than they already have.  As the club owner says, what Mike did was not a crime, so there's no need to make it public.

That said, I still can't shake off the thought that this happened 6 weeks after their wedding.  Still evidently very disappointed with Mike...

Hale

The question I ask myself, is this the first time Mike strayed or merely the first time it was made public?

Let's face it, Zara is descended from a mother who it is rumoured to have had liasons with her personal protection officers whilst married.  Is it possible that Zara accepts this kind of behaviour as a matter of course?

Not Today

Quote from: sophiechloe on September 25, 2011, 11:11:29 PM

Each to its own. 
Yes I agree with you.  I don't know who I'm more disgusted with - him for his behaviour or Zara for flying out there and putting on a show of unity.

I think they're just trying to maintain the status quo - stiff upper lip and all that ;)

Harryforlife25

Quote from: sophiechloe on September 25, 2011, 11:11:29 PM

Each to its own. 
She has to save face somehow I can not blame her the whole thing was so humiliating for her I guess she just wants to put it behind her if I were in her position I wouldn't do it he needed to learn not to act like he did and she standing behind him through this nonsense doesn't teach him anything to the contrary all he has learned form this is he can act as he pleases without any consequences and she will swallow it because she is a public figure so I can't see this end well  :no:...she should have left him ALONE to face the music...

SophieChloe

^ Harryforlife: I agree with your post.  He now has free reign in the future - this marriage does not bode well.  Such a shame, I really thought it was a love match.  Eh oh!

angieuk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044238/Tindall-admits-told-lies-drunken-night-blonde-Shamed-England-star-faces-fresh-questions-Zara.html

Zara I am sure, will continue putting up with his bad behaviour ....  her personality seems such, that a perfect gentleman would be boring for her! 

SophieChloe

I thought better of Zara - me I'd have kicked his a**s into the stands.  Dirty dog.

isabella08

I can't believe she is letting him get away with this.  :no:

megaroozle

Lindelle

wannable

I don't like Mike for his behaviour in the past/present, nevertheless I wish Zara the best - I hope they can fix whatever - if there is strain or serious issues that affect her, which I doubt, because she knew who she married. 

Now, if she didn't know or thought some of Mike aspects could be fixed/changed after marriage, I'm afraid this marriage will not work.

Hale

Personally, I think Mike should now be sent home.  What's the point of him staying in NZ playing for England.  Thanks to his own actions he has bought this press attention and pressure on himself.  I can't see his mind being solely fixed on the matches left to play thanks to his own stupidity.

cinrit

Despite all the smiles and stiff upper lip in public, I hope Zara is giving Mike what-for in private.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

SophieChloe

Quote from: cinrit on October 03, 2011, 04:53:07 PM
Despite all the smiles and stiff upper lip in public, I hope Zara is giving Mike what-for in private.

Cindy
Totally agree - let's hope so Cindy.  How long have they been married  :wait:

Jenee

Telegraph

QuoteThe woman captured on camera kissing Mike Tindall was an ex-girlfriend called Jessica Palmer, it has been reported.

QuoteSince the pictures from the bar first emerged, Tindall has been forced to admit his original claims that he went straight home after leaving the venue were untrue.

Instead, he admitted that he visited another bar, Cowboys, with the girl before returning to the team hotel, embarrassing both his manager and a partner from the Queen's law firm, Farrer and Co, who had called a newspaper last weekend to state that Tindall had not gone elsewhere.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore