Is the Duke Of York seeing anyone/dating?

Started by Yale, April 27, 2011, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

I don't know much about him but I have never heard of him dating or even coming close to remarrying.  I wonder why?  Does anyone know if he is dating seriously at all?

amabel

I shouldn't think so. I think he is happy being single

Blue Clover

FanDianaFancy

I  think privately  dates that Sarah  woman.
Yeah, she has  a  boyfriend  the  papers  say...I  don't  ...just  something  about their  cozy  living  arrangements.

amabel

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on April 28, 2011, 01:17:20 AM
I  think privately  dates that Sarah  woman.
Yeah, she has  a  boyfriend  the  papers  say...I  don't  ...just  something  about their  cozy  living  arrangements.

If you mean Sarah his ex wife I doubt it.  I think taht she and Andrew are good friends for the sake of their daughters and because in spite of his faults, he's fond of hre and loyal to her.  I think he has long since put her in the past romantically and she has done the same with him.  It doesnt mean that they can't be good friends

Blue Clover

^^For some reason I don't think that Sarah and Andrew are romantically involved.

cinrit

I remember a few years ago when Andrew had been dating some model ... I can't remember who it was.  After they'd broken up, she said that Andrew told her that all the women that he dates has to pass the "Sarah test".  I don't think it was phrased in exactly that way, but what it boiled down to was that Sarah had to approve of any woman that he dated more than a couple of times.  Whether or not that's true, I don't know.  I honestly can't remember the model's name nor where I read it, so ...

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Blue Clover

I understand the Sarah test bit, he just wants to keep the peace and to make sure Sarah is okay with the person who will be in their daughter's lives.

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Blue Clover

I disagree with children are involved the ex-spouse cares very much who will be in their children's live in an intimate way, at least all the people I know who are divorced and sharing custody of children.

amabel

I hardly think Andrew is going to remarry, so I dont see what business it is of Sarha's whom he dates. 

FanDianaFancy

Maybe they  wanted  a  united  front  of  putting the  girls first  before  remarrying  or living with anyone  and dating  away from the  girls,  but the girls  are grown  adult  women  are  off living  alone  ,  in  college, traveling  and  who  have  boyfriends.
The  stopped being  little  girls a  long time  ago.

Windsor

I still strongly believe the Duke of York enjoys the company of Sarah, Duchess of York.

WOW

Quote from: Blue Clover on April 29, 2011, 12:14:26 AM
I disagree with children are involved the ex-spouse cares very much who will be in their children's live in an intimate way, at least all the people I know who are divorced and sharing custody of children.
Yeah but there kids are grown and in their 20's.

I wonder if he spends as much time with Sarah after that huge disaster last year when she tried to sell access to him?

HM Queen Cheryl

These two would be a hot mess if they got back together. I doubt the queen would allow this unholy alliance twice on her watch.