Prince Harry makes his mark.

Started by ~Sophia~, July 26, 2004, 09:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

Prince Harry still has the Baywatch photos :lol: .

dcd

QuotePrince Harry still has the Baywatch photos :lol: .
And he is unwilling to surrender his bounty, as well... :lol:  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

ALLiCANbe

eugenie and beatrice are growing up 2 be beautiful young women arent they?! :)
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

IntrovertedRachel

Quoteeugenie and beatrice are growing up 2 be beautiful young women arent they?! :)
Yes, but to be honest....
they are a bit chunky....
Atkins to the rescue! :D
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

Venus145

Quoteeugenie and beatrice are growing up 2 be beautiful young women arent they?! :)
Atkins died because of that diet, why why do you want them dead?  :P

"That milkmaid's lot is better than mine, and her life merrier."- Queen Elizabeth I

I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me s

LisaG

They aren't that bad! Why does weight always have to be an issue? They are pretty who cares?

I remember Diana saying that when they first got married that Charles put his arm around her waist and said "My a bit chubby, huh?" She said that comment was the beginning of her battle with her weight issues. Not to blame it all on Charles but my point is, there are more important issues.  

Venus145

QuoteThey aren't that bad! Why does weight always have to be an issue? They are pretty who cares?

I remember Diana saying that when they first got married that Charles put his arm around her waist and said "My a bit chubby, huh?" She said that comment was the beginning of her battle with her weight issues. Not to blame it all on Charles but my point is, there are more important issues.
I wantred to say something to that effect as well but didnt want to get it started with rachel. :rolleyes:  
"That milkmaid's lot is better than mine, and her life merrier."- Queen Elizabeth I

I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me s

IntrovertedRachel

QuoteThey aren't that bad! Why does weight always have to be an issue? They are pretty who cares?

Just a passing thought, Lisa!
I think I can hear it exploding!
:angry:
I suggest the "yummiest food" diet! :D
Walking away/it's not the same as running/is it to you now/that's you've run this in the ground?/ And you say take this/this medicine is just what you deserve./Swallow, choke, and die./And this Bitter Pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth,/one that's void of all discretion,/such an awful tear

~Sophia~

I agree,Lisa.They are such lovely girls.Weight shouldn't be an issue.

IntrovertedRachel

Hm. Take notice.
"I think I can hear it exploding?"

LisaG

Hm. Take notice.
Hear what exploding???

dcd

Quotehttp://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/page.cfm?objec...335&method=full
Hmm...Rose, so many options, so many spacial constraints! :P

Thanks for the link, doll! ;)  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

<I kept kissing frogs, looking for a prince, and finding only cold, green flesh.>
-Moll Fl

a friend

Quotehttp://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/page.cfm?objec...335&method=full
actually that was quite funny! it was just for laughs when that happened :)

LadyLove

I don't think they're chunky at all....not a damn bit. My weight has fluctuated more then Oprahs. I've been 190 all the way down too 120. I'm at 135 right now and i'm damn happy about it. I think they look great.

IntrovertedRachel

I don't think they're chunky at all....not a damn bit. My weight has fluctuated more then Oprahs. I've been 190 all the way down too 120. I'm at 135 right now and i'm damn happy about it. I think they look great.
Well, I wouldn't know, I suppose! I am naturally sort of willowy and long-limbed.
I wouldn't know what it is like to be anything else.

dcd

I am damned pleased on your behalf... :P  

Oh! the sin
I am forever in
(smother my grin)

-Moll Fl

ALLiCANbe

ok sorry 2 say this but i found that very insulting! im a "chunky" girl...! whats wrong with being chunky?!!! i think they are beautiful exactly as they are!!  poor diana, like the others said, had 1 comment on her weight that made her obsess over it, and ended up with an eating disorder, and what about fergie and the whole "duchess of pork" thing?! how rude can people get?! i think its pathetic how people think "fame" and "thin" always go 2gether! and those who are famous and not really all that thin get put down alot... i hate that! sorry but i had 2 say some thing.....  
if u want to see what i look like click on this link....

http://www.face-pic.com/allicanbe

its my profile and if u click on "my pics" theres 6 photos of me. (sorry they arent the best, they were taken with a webcam)

or if u want to s

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Oh great. Another weight discussion. (Sorry, a few of us members have had "talks" about this before and they never come out pleasant.) The girls look fine to me. Weight shouldn't matter when it comes to beauty. There are just as many beautiful skinny girls as there are heavy girls. Weight doesn't make your personality, which is what really shouldn't count. If someone's gorgeous but they have a mean personality, they're ugly to me.

By the way, I agree with you ALLiCANbe, Lisa, and Macy.  :D  Beauty doesn't come from a scale.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

kitkat

I'm going to jump on the "they are fine the way they are, and beauty doesn't come from a scale bandwagon."

*hops on*

Hm. Take notice.
Hear what exploding???
I think she's talking about her words making others say things in response. Like, it getting heated. I'm not sure, though.
-Iris

*hops on*
*pushes and then runs*  
-Iris

kitkat

*hops on*
*pushes and then runs*
Little does she know she pushed herself off... beacause she's THAT dim. :lol: I mean how else could she run unless she's off the wagon and actally on the ground.

*hops on*
*pushes and then runs*
Little does she know she pushed herself off... beacause she's THAT dim. :lol: I mean how else could she run unless she's off the wagon and actally on the ground.
After I pushed you, I jumped. Therefore, I started running after I hit the ground.  :P  
-Iris