chelsy's back in london

Started by 1234luv, February 04, 2011, 09:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1234luv

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1353690/The-partys-Chelsy-Davy-jets-UK-reunited-Prince.html

my words: what the h-e-l-l  :snob2:
she got a lot of luggage, my guess, she ain't goin anywhere for a long time. <_< operation:get harry back? lmao

Scarlet Flowers

Is a reconciliation in the works? :)
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

mousie_kins

She has a job, friends and family here.

soapstar

wannable

Mar

oh, you are forgetting that she also has a good looking red hair prince to try to get back here

:lol:

wannable

Try to get...

Whatever it is, good luck to her.

Don't ask me why, but I think Harry has moved on and left the past behind.

Kate

Quote from: wannabe on February 05, 2011, 01:03:55 AM
Try to get...

Whatever it is, good luck to her.

Don't ask me why, but I think Harry has moved on and left the past behind.

Perhaps.... but when he sees that picture of her coming through the airport with her luggage and looking lovely and fresh( not a lot of luggage by the way!) , will he really have moved on?  There is more to come, I believe!! I truly think they will end up friends for life, but there was sooo much passion at the beginning...who knows... Love the suspence, don't you??? :ninja:  :hula:

wannable

The press will end up giving her a nickname.

pinkpearls

Clingy Chelsy, perhaps?  (Are you listening Katie Nicholl?!!!!)

Chelsy is here with A LOT of luggage -- physical & emotional!

loyalroyal86

/\ I was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture of her at the airport   :censored2: :lmao3:   but it will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks as far as if we hear about spottings of the 2 of them together or lack of lol..
~The truth sounds insane sometimes, but that doesn\'t mean it\'s not the truth~

pinkpearls

Her timing is *perfect!*  Next weekend, if she visits w/Harry -- even only as a platonic friendly thing, like, "hey, haven't seen you in a while, let's catch up!" It'll be "Harry & Chelsy's Valentine's Day Reunion!"

Next thing you know, Harry is planning to propose to Chelsy, because he "won" her back!

All hail Princess CHelsy!!! She was independent! She sacrificed her beloved Africa to return to the misery of dating a Prince!!!

Let's build her a shrine!!!

Mar

Princess Bee

IMO I don't think they ever broke up in the first place...nobody really knows what is really going on with them...except them.

Would be nice to see pictures of them both before OR after Valentine's Day :wub:

Chelsy looks very pretty in her usual natural & fresh way.
Cherryite #011

pinkpearls

So true... They could have been together the WHOLE TIME! And Harry has just been cheating left & right. Chelsy puts up with it, so why shouldn't he have fun?

Princess Bee

^They might still be together whether YOU like it or not...
Cherryite #011

pinkpearls

They've been over. CHelsy is pulling her typical crawl back to him.

Princess Bee

Ahh can't wait for Valentine's Day, either they will go out or not, simple as that. Or they might just have a super private evening together, it is Valentine's Day after all, a day for LOVE .sticky
Cherryite #011

pinkpearls

Harry & chelsy are all about lust. But, if Harry has an itch, nothing stops him from scratching!

Princess Bee

^^ EEWW...and that is YOUR opinion!
Cherryite #011

pinkpearls

Harry's cheating isn't my opinion, it's a well established fact. But, if Chelsy's Cheerleaders want to ignore it, I can't stop them from being naive.

gec

Gosh, I know I have been a way for a while, but it seems these boards have gotten a bit nasty. Diversity of opinions is what makes forums great, but getting vicious seems to take the fun out of it and avoids a well reasoned discussion.

Chelsy is back in London. Could it be a short visit or a long visit? I don't think the luggage is much of an indication, because if she is moving back for A&O, she probably had a lot of her stuff sent over separately, or it will come over with family/friends if they come for a visit.

There are a myriad of reasons why she could be back. One of them is Harry. But given that she went to school and uni here, she would have a few friends, places she would like to go, A&O possibly. Like most of our lives, decisions to do things aren't usually solely based on one single factor. 

pinkpearls

Oh, Gec! You always are a voice of reason!

chiamaka

I think they should move on already, with her excuse of the weather and not wanting to be a princess.

pinkpearls

Apologies for the double post. Could this be one of the reasons for Chelsy's return to London right now?

ZANU-PF is on a mass membership recruitment drive in the Diaspora with reports that up to 12 well-known Zimbabweans have been recruited in the United Kingdom, The ZimDiaspora can reveal.

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4985:zanu-pf-on-membership-recruitment-in-london&catid=38:travel-tips&Itemid=18