How do I add pictures to my posts?

Started by Yooper, November 26, 2010, 06:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yooper

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."  Thomas Jefferson

Windsor

It is  very easy. Check out how to post images, and much more: HERE!!!

Yooper

So...image shack is the only way to go, yes?
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."  Thomas Jefferson

Windsor

No, any URL address that links to an image can be used.

Yooper

Yooper

Well, I tried to add an image shack photo for my avatar and got nowhere.  I removed the double html thing and other extraneous info; perhas that's not correct.  It's worked elsewhere.  *scratching head*

Here's the URL:

By yooper53 at 2010-11-26

Kindly advise.  Y.

Yooper

OR, here's the picture.  I guess it works inside messages, but not for my avatar?  Anyway, that's the pic from my front porch.  Is it possible to add this as an avatar pic?

Sandra Dee

Yooper, usually, I never get anywhere with a 200x200 avatar. 100x100 works for me. Did you try that out yet?

Yooper

Yeah, I even tried quick link and making it a thumbnail and all of that.  Sorry to be such a bother.  At least I know how to post pictures within my posts now, which is one step forward.  Thank you.  Y.

Windsor

I have added the photo to your profile.

Sandra Dee

^ "... and removed the pic from your previous post." :P

Yooper

That's so great of you!   When I get the chance, I'll try and do it all by myself.  Egad.  Many, many thanks.  Y.